PDA

View Full Version : It takes a special kind of idiot to rob a gun store.....

LongTermGuy
04-08-2019, 10:34 PM
Oldie but goodie...oh...yeah :)

"No court system needed, justice was served with zero cost to the taxpayer"
"He'll never get to cash another welfare check ever again. Praise the lord! Amen.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=44&v=bmYWc6ReJbc

Elessar
04-08-2019, 10:43 PM
Oldie but goodie...oh...yeah :)

"No court system needed, justice was served with zero cost to the taxpayer"
"He'll never get to cash another welfare check ever again. Praise the lord! Amen.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=44&v=bmYWc6ReJbc

Nice! As it should be....

But they were black. Where is all of the crying over it?
Because the video is plain evidence?

Gunny
04-09-2019, 08:38 PM
Not being racist, but pointing out/asking: Has any of you ever seen a black person in a gun store? I honestly can't recall that I ever have. :)

LongTermGuy
04-09-2019, 08:51 PM
Not being racist, but pointing out/asking: Has any of you ever seen a black person in a gun store? I honestly can't recall that I ever have. :)

Hey Gunny good evening...Here in Charlotte...I see plenty and I had opportunity to speak (conversations at the counter) with many and most were good people....I saw many younger one`s white and black looking around...But I dont feel they would be allowed to buy a weapon....Money / credit / and background checks are hard to overcome for some folks.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-10-2019, 09:27 AM

Here in Memphis they buy stolen guns on the street because they get them far cheaper and have no trace back to them -in case they shoot somebody. Black criminals are dumb but at least most of them understand that basic concept.
I've been in several guns stores here in Memphis. one that was really crowded that Saturday afternoon, at least may 40-50 people, not one black.
Mostly Whites, a few Mexicans and a couple Asians.
Basically same way at the other smaller gun stores. -Tyr

STTAB
04-10-2019, 12:17 PM

Gun stores can't sell to convicted felons Gunny