PDA

View Full Version : 234 Dems - 2 Repubs - bill to force schools to allow men in women sports

jimnyc
04-11-2019, 05:58 AM
Horrible idea supported by all democrats and 2 lone republicans. Demand equality by allowing men to play in women's sporting events and beat the crap out of them every time, which is what it comes down to. Forcing everyone to submit to such an extreme minority. Telling women that they will have to accept now losing events to these men. :rolleyes:

---

234 House Democrats, 2 republicans co-sponsor bill forcing schools to let male athletes compete on girls sports teams

Every House Democrat but one has co-sponsored a bill requiring schools to allow male athletes who identify as transgender girls to compete on female sports teams.

Democrats’ Equality Act would amend the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to make “sexual orientation and gender identity” protected characteristics under federal anti-discrimination law. Among other things, the bill would force public schools to expand female athletic teams to include biological males who identify as transgender girls.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/10/democrats-equality-act-transgender-girls-sports/

Abbey Marie
04-11-2019, 07:23 AM
I think it’s laughable. Just another example of the unsustainability of the radical left’s agenda. And of the quandary they put feminists in.

Elessar
04-11-2019, 08:23 AM
This move is just plain ignorant.

I have a feeling that if allowed, it might discourage some women athletes from even signing up and competing.

STTAB
04-11-2019, 09:48 AM
I think it’s laughable. Just another example of the unsustainability of the radical left’s agenda. And of the quandary they put feminists in.

I don't think there is much of a quandary at all, I see many many young women who are just sick of this type of tying.

You have to wonder why the left has such a hard on for normal.

Abbey Marie
04-11-2019, 03:34 PM
I don't think there is much of a quandary at all, I see many many young women who are just sick of this type of tying.

You have to wonder why the left has such a hard on for normal.

The quandary is that liberals have to embrace all forms of gender dysfunction, but now it is biting female athletes in the arse. Oh my; what shall we do?

Gunny
04-11-2019, 06:15 PM

This move is just plain ignorant.

I have a feeling that if allowed, it might discourage some women athletes from even signing up and competing.They aren't trying to win anything. Being told "no" would be good enough for the left. The more crap like this they can gin up, the more fodder for the sheeple next year.

"You voters need to give us control of the Senate too because look at all these extra Rights you'd have if we were in power.":rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
04-12-2019, 03:20 PM
EVERYTHING the radical democrats get involved in turns to SHIT, period, end of story.

They are just DISGUSTING people. Every form of PERVERSION, DEBAUCHERY and IMMORAL CRAP there is on earth, the DEMOCRATS are ALL FOR.

Democrats are nothing more than the HUMAN ARMY for the DEVIL.