View Full Version : "Can't we just drone this guy?"

LongTermGuy
04-11-2019, 01:55 PM
More and more things coming out....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D35C1k1WsAE1ZXi.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D35C2F4W4AAs0jO.jpg

STTAB
04-11-2019, 01:58 PM
My only problem with her statement is this.

Can you imagine if it became known that Trump had asked a similar question about someone who was giving the US problems? The media would be outraged "Trump wants to murder people" would be the mild response.

LongTermGuy
04-11-2019, 02:05 PM
My only problem with her statement is this.

Can you imagine if it became known that Trump had asked a similar question about someone who was giving the US problems? The media would be outraged "Trump wants to murder people" would be the mild response.

Understand...

Trump wouldn't be that stupid to "announce" it in that manner ..."if"....anything he will just give the OK to the CIA.....

Thats the point of this story...as more things come out about Hillary... obama & company....More fuel for the new AG (and team) to sort out.......and move ahead...

STTAB
04-11-2019, 02:12 PM
Understand...

Trump wouldn't be that stupid to "announce" it in that manner ..."if"....anything he will just give the OK to the CIA.....

Thats the point of this story...as more things come out about Hillary... obama & company....More fuel for the new AG (and team) to sort out.......and move ahead...

You missed the point completely and yes Trump asks things like this all the time. Just like when he asked "Why can't we just take their guns" when talking about mentally ill folks. Liberal went ape shit, remember that? It was just a question that happens when you are having a policy discussion. No big deal, unless you're a liberal pos who wants to use against a conservative who does it.

That was my only point.

LongTermGuy
04-11-2019, 02:17 PM
You missed the point completely and yes Trump asks things like this all the time. Just like when he asked "Why can't we just take their guns" when talking about mentally ill folks. Liberal went ape shit, remember that? It was just a question that happens when you are having a policy discussion. No big deal, unless you're a liberal pos who wants to use against a conservative who does it.

That was my only point.

I got the "point"....were talking about two different things here...serious stuff `put in writing`...and Trump horsing around in his Rally's..."Russia are you listening" ...which the left always took seriously and had no sense of humor...but needed a headline.....Most Americans get it with Trump....and smile...