PDA

View Full Version : Huh!.....Rosenstein Defends Attorney General’s Handling Of Mueller Report!

LongTermGuy
04-11-2019, 09:00 PM
“He’s being as forthcoming as he can”. “The notion he’s misleading people is just bizarre”.

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1115290531213512704/SwO0XGKJ?format=jpg&name=600x314
`Outgoing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Thursday defended Attorney General William Barr against allegations that he is misleading Congress and the public about the special counsel’s Russia report.`

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/11/rod-rosenstein-defends-william-barr/

High_Plains_Drifter
04-12-2019, 07:30 AM
Probably hoping that will help Barr take it easy on him, since HE signed the 4th illegal FISA warrant, and wanted to wear a hidden wire to FRAME THE PRESIDENT.

I still hate that weasel faced little fucker with a passion. He's as much part of the FRAME TRUMP fiasco as anyone else. He needs to hang along with all the rest of them.

LongTermGuy
04-12-2019, 08:45 AM
Probably hoping that will help Barr take it easy on him, since HE signed the 4th illegal FISA warrant, and wanted to wear a hidden wire to FRAME THE PRESIDENT.

I still hate that weasel faced little fucker with a passion. He's as much part of the FRAME TRUMP fiasco as anyone else. He needs to hang along with all the rest of them.

Well stated and basically what I was thinking...

STTAB
04-12-2019, 08:56 AM
What are you guys talking about? The guy is leaving his job. You have no more evidence that he did anything illegal than those on the left had about Trump, so think about that for a minute.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-12-2019, 09:15 AM
What are you guys talking about? The guy is leaving his job. You have no more evidence that he did anything illegal than those on the left had about Trump, so think about that for a minute.
What are YOU talking about? He signed the 4th FISA warrant, and for a FISA warrant to be issued, the person signing it has to declare that the reason the FISA warrant is needed is all 100% verified and true. So if you lie about it and sign the warrant knowing the reason you're signing it is unverified and salacious, you just committed a felony, and we know that's exactly what he did. And also, if openly admitting you'd like to wear a wire to frame the president of the United States isn't at least sedition, and possibly treason, then what is?

STTAB
04-12-2019, 09:47 AM
What are YOU talking about? He signed the 4th FISA warrant, and for a FISA warrant to be issued, the person signing it has to declare that the reason the FISA warrant is needed is all 100% verified and true. So if you lie about it and sign the warrant knowing the reason you're signing it is unverified and salacious, you just committed a felony, and we know that's exactly what he did. And also, if openly admitting you'd like to wear a wire to frame the president of the United States isn't at least sedition, and possibly treason, then what is?

1. We don't know what the FISA applications said at this point, nor do we even know if Rosenstein was lied to or what. We just don't know at this point. You are ASSUMING Rosenstein did something illegal the same as those who assumed Trump did .

2. Being a smarmy sarcastic person myself I can totally see someone yelling out "what do you want me to do , wear a wire" being a jackass more than I can the Deputy Attorney General threatening to wear a wire into the WH. And you would have to believe that the people who you have already said are liars were telling the truth this time to believe their story here.

Sans any evidence to the contrary I choose to believe Rosenstein. And now we see him defending Barr.

At no point will liberals ever say "we were wrong about Trump" that is to be expected, but I expect better from conservatives.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-12-2019, 12:28 PM
1. We don't know what the FISA applications said at this point, nor do we even know if Rosenstein was lied to or what. We just don't know at this point. You are ASSUMING Rosenstein did something illegal the same as those who assumed Trump did .

2. Being a smarmy sarcastic person myself I can totally see someone yelling out "what do you want me to do , wear a wire" being a jackass more than I can the Deputy Attorney General threatening to wear a wire into the WH. And you would have to believe that the people who you have already said are liars were telling the truth this time to believe their story here.

Sans any evidence to the contrary I choose to believe Rosenstein. And now we see him defending Barr.

At no point will liberals ever say "we were wrong about Trump" that is to be expected, but I expect better from conservatives.

Comey’s confession: dossier not verified before, or after, FISA warrant

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/420408-comeys-confession-dossier-not-verified-before-or-after-fisa-warrant

I can't go along with Rosenstein said he'd wear a wire to entrap President Trump... as a joke... I think that's pretty far fetched. When it came to trying to set up the president and take him out, they weren't joking. That's exactly what they tried to do, and a few of the more retarded ones like ScHITt and Swalwell are still still trying to.

Barr just said he has REASON to believe that the Trump campaign was SPIED on and that he's going to look into it, and the ONLY thing these leftist shysters had to GET a FISA WAS the dirty dossier. They had NOTHING else, and I'm not assuming anything. I'm not assuming anything. It was their INSURANCE POLICY. It's what this ENTIRE WITCH HUNT has been based on, and there's a mountain of existing evidence already to support that. But if you want to wait until we see the FISA applications, fine, but I can't imagine what you're imagining it could be other than the dossier.

https://i.ibb.co/z5SL7H7/0.jpg

https://twitter.com/JudicialWatch/status/1116770458362421255

STTAB
04-12-2019, 01:33 PM
Comey’s confession: dossier not verified before, or after, FISA warrant

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/420408-comeys-confession-dossier-not-verified-before-or-after-fisa-warrant

I can't go along with Rosenstein said he'd wear a wire to entrap President Trump... as a joke... I think that's pretty far fetched. When it came to trying to set up the president and take him out, they weren't joking. That's exactly what they tried to do, and a few of the more retarded ones like ScHITt and Swalwell are still still trying to.

Barr just said he has REASON to believe that the Trump campaign was SPIED on and that he's going to look into it, and the ONLY thing these leftist shysters had to GET a FISA WAS the dirty dossier. They had NOTHING else, and I'm not assuming anything. I'm not assuming anything. It was their INSURANCE POLICY. It's what this ENTIRE WITCH HUNT has been based on, and there's a mountain of existing evidence already to support that. But if you want to wait until we see the FISA applications, fine, but I can't imagine what you're imagining it could be other than the dossier.

In fact that is not what Barr said at all. What Barr DID say was there was absolutely spying going on and that he needed to investigate to determine if it was warranted or not.

As for the dossier, you don't know that that dossier is why Rosenstein applied for a FISA warrant or not. That's what I'm saying.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-12-2019, 01:37 PM
In fact that is not what Barr said at all. What Barr DID say was there was absolutely spying going on and that he needed to investigate to determine if it was warranted or not.
You're parsing words here. What I said and what you said are virtually the same thing.

As for the dossier, you don't know that that dossier is why Rosenstein applied for a FISA warrant or not. That's what I'm saying.
OK... I'll play... if it WASN'T the dossier, then what was it?