PDA

View Full Version : Sum Biotch hit my parked car

Yurt
08-31-2007, 04:12 PM
Dang bernded. Sumv biotch hit my parked car.

Yeah, came out this morning, some car had parked (I informed the owner on my note: drove) their vehicle into my rear bumper. That fool. I took a couple a dozen photos, car parked up against, pulled my car away, showed damage, and their license plate. Took it to my buddy at the auto shop, $654 bucks.

I came back at lunch, the car is gone. I left 3 printed out pictures, with a tersely worded note that if they did not respond I would take legal action. No phone call yet. I am giving them until Tuesday, if I don't hear anything, I am filing a hit and run report, then will file said claim with my insurance.

Biotch. I hate people that park close to me. I always check when it looks close, this is the first time I have actually seen it. I mean, think about it, when you park (me: level street, slight downward angle away from front of car) you car usually goes back just a tad. Thus, this person had to have hit me, and then when they put in park, their car went back a wee bit. YET, they left their car like that.

FOOOLS

Hagbard Celine
08-31-2007, 04:13 PM
Karma's a b*tch!

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 04:14 PM

Yeah, came out this morning, some car had parked (I informed the owner on my note: drove) their vehicle into my rear bumper. That fool. I took a couple a dozen photos, car parked up against, pulled my car away, showed damage, and their license plate. Took it to my buddy at the auto shop, $654 bucks.

I came back at lunch, the car is gone. I left 3 printed out pictures, with a tersely worded note that if they did not respond I would take legal action. No phone call yet. I am giving them until Tuesday, if I don't hear anything, I am filing a hit and run report, then will file said claim with my insurance.

Biotch. I hate people that park close to me. I always check when it looks close, this is the first time I have actually seen it. I mean, think about it, when you park (me: level street, slight downward angle away from front of car) you car usually goes back just a tad. Thus, this person had to have hit me, and then when they put in park, their car went back a wee bit. YET, they left their car like that.

FOOOLS

I think you have a limited about of time to file a report.

Yurt
08-31-2007, 04:19 PM
Karma's a b*tch!

what dearest hagbard are you effing talking about? because i make mincemeat of your posts you feel it is karma I get hit by a stupid idiot that can't park "straight" into a parallel parking spot? it was not reverse, forward, they had a red zone, and then straight in behind me. with plenty of room behind them.

are you partaking of the herb today?

Yurt
08-31-2007, 04:20 PM
I think you have a limited about of time to file a report.

No, I have time to give them to respond. If they don't, I will show my photocopied note that I left the driver, then report such to the police. I was a non moving vehicle. Different than if I was a moving vehicle. :)

darin
08-31-2007, 04:22 PM
my own DAUGHTER caused $600 in damage to my rx8. :-/

:(

remie
09-01-2007, 08:23 AM

FOOOLS

I feel for you brother. Last Tuesday some bastard hit my brand new 07 Tahoe in a parking lot to the tune of $800. No note no nothing. I am pissed.

Kathianne
09-01-2007, 08:29 AM
my own DAUGHTER caused $600 in damage to my rx8. :-/

:(

LOL! Isn't she like 8? Did she ride her bike into it?

darin
09-01-2007, 10:58 AM
LOL! Isn't she like 8? Did she ride her bike into it?

She is, and she absolutely did. :(

:-/

nevadamedic
09-01-2007, 11:12 AM
Rx8?

Kathianne
09-01-2007, 12:29 PM
She is, and she absolutely did. :(

:-/

I hear ya, though it does get funny, later. One of my kids 'accidentally' jumped on the roof of our old car. Seriously, from a porch. Talk about dents, though I forget how much that one cost.