PDA

View Full Version : Ya... Mexico Has A Handle On This...

High_Plains_Drifter
04-13-2019, 11:58 PM
I swear to God, we need the MILITARY ON THE FUCKING BORDER, and treat this like any other INVASION. This shit is OUT OF FREAKIN' HAND, PERIOD. It needs to STOP... RIGHT DAMN NOW... there's not a person ALIVE that can say with STRAIGHT FACE that this isn't a MASSIVE, HORRENDOUS, CRISIS. We are LOSING OUR NATION. What the HELL IS AMERICA IF WE CAN'T PROTECT OUR BORDERS FROM INVASION. God DAMN... give me a freakin' BREAK... this is BULL SHIT.

===========

Migrants break border gate, force their way into Mexico

A similar confrontation occurred on the same border bridge between Mexico and Guatemala last year.

The institute said the migrants were acting in a “hostile” and “aggressive” way, and accused them of also attacking local police in Metapa, a Mexican village that lies between the border and the nearby city of Tapachula.

The group of 350 pushed past police guarding the bridge and joined a larger group of about 2,000 migrants who are walking toward Tapachula in the latest caravan to enter Mexico.

Claudia Jaqueline Sandoval, 43, from El Progreso, Honduras, was walking toward Tapachula with her 6-year-old daughter. Another son and a daughter are already in the United States.

“I have been HIV positive for 16 years,” said Sandoval, but her reason for going north was not just medical treatment. “It has been two years since I heard from my son” in the United States, and money is scarce, she said.

There are already several groups of migrants in the southern border state of Chiapas who have expressed frustration at Mexico’s policy of slowing or stopping the process of handing out humanitarian and exit visas at the border.

A group of several hundred Cuban, African and Central American migrants have been waiting at the immigration offices in Tapachula for documents that would allow them to travel to the U.S. border, where most plan to request asylum.

Some members of that group have scuffled with immigration authorities and broken windows at the offices in recent days, accusing officials of making them wait too long for papers.

And another group of an estimated 2,500 Central American and Cuban migrants have been stuck for at least a week further west in the Chiapas town of Mapastepec, also waiting for papers.

https://apnews.com/e2833348dcd94b2dae9c328af1bfaa9b

LongTermGuy
04-14-2019, 12:11 AM
You can bet TRUMP heard about this....TRUMP needs to make some serious moves.....

**Remember when obama started shipping illegals all through our country without "Permission"....(of course the leftist media was on his side)

High_Plains_Drifter
04-14-2019, 01:19 AM
You can bet TRUMP heard about this....TRUMP needs to make some serious moves.....

**Remember when obama started shipping illegals all through our country without "Permission"....(of course the leftist media was on his side)
He needs to CLOSE THE BORDER. I don't give a RATS ASS about, oh, what will it cost America... pfft... WHAT WILL IT COST US TO CONTINUE TO LET THIS INVASION GO ON? FAR MORE THAN CLOSING THE BORDER WILL. In fact closing the border will SAVE us money.

What's going on is INSANE, and it really, REALLY, needs to stop. One way or the other.

Personally, I'd like to see our military on the border and just start SHOOTING PEOPLE. Yeah... I went there... I said it... but it wouldn't go on long and the shit would STOP, like IMMEDIATELY! Give them a warning, you proceed and you will be shot, and IT, WOULD, STOP. Turn your ass around and WALK THE OTHER WAY, and tell all the people you come in contact with, you go that way and you WILL BE SHOT.

I mean enough is enough. There comes a time when drastic measures are needed, and by God were at that point. We're PAST that point. Right now we're actually FACILITATING the ILLEGAL INVASION of our country. It turns my freakin' stomach.