PDA

View Full Version : If I Was President...

High_Plains_Drifter
04-14-2019, 01:37 AM
... I'd be taking so many actions so fast that the radical left and their scummy activist judges wouldn't be able to keep up with me, and I'm betting what I'd do would have the support of the VAST majority of Americans.

I think President Trump has been playing VERY timid with the left. He has powers he hasn't even tapped yet. The king kenyan hussein pulled more shit by EO and just making it happen than Trump will probably ever do, even if he wins a second term.

If I was president, I'd consult my admin and constitutional lawyers and go APE SHIT. I'd pull so much so fast that I'd leave the left in a total disarray. They wouldn't know what to CRY about first, but I'd get this nation whipped back into shape FAST, but honestly, I'd do as much as I could on the down low. Muslims... GONE. I'd start REVOKING muslim REFUGEE status IMMEDIATELY. You came because... why? Just to be RELOCATED? Sorry, YOU GO BACK NOW. Mosques... sorry... no more ISLAM IN AMERICA. I'd enforce the LAW...

https://i.ibb.co/yksVCxD/no-islam.jpg

And are you here illegally? Sorry, YOU GO BACK. I'd tell my DHS to ROUND THEM UP, and IGONRE any little radical leftist judge's injunction. Sorry, we'll do what we're doing UNTIL you can prove I DON'T HAVE THE AUTHORITY to do it. You little leftist activist judge pricks do NOT have MORE AUTHORITY than me.

Etc, etc, etc... that's what we need, because the way things are going now... we're fucked. We haven't even BEGUN to FEEL or SEE the long ranging effects of this illegal invasion, but it's coming. More AOC's, more OMAR's, more shit, piss and needles in streets, more rape, drugs, killing... we haven't seen anything yet if it's not stopped.

If you haven't noticed, DEMOCRATS ARE CORRUPT, and they don't give a DAMN about AMERICA or it's LEGAL CITIZENS. ALL they care about is the NEXT ELECTION, GETTING ELECTED, and NOTHING is out of bounds for what they'll pull to accomplish getting elected. SCREW America... just GET ELECTED, so they can KEEP THE MONEY ROLLING INTO THEIR POCKETS.

I never wished to see the Lord Jesus Christ return more than I do now. Oh what a sight to see him make these shysters kneel before him.