PDA

View Full Version : Pres. Trump: MSM Running Fake Story On Homeland Security Pardons

Gunny
04-14-2019, 11:04 AM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 9:00 AM PT – Sat. April 13, 2019The president calls out the mainstream media for accusing him of offering pardons to Homeland Security personnel to break the law.
President Trump took aim at NBC for running the “fake news story” on Friday, asking how the mainstream media can get more corrupt each day.

The report, which originally appeared in the New York Times, claims the president pressured Acting DHS Secretary Kevin McAleenan to close the southern border. It also said McAleenan would receive a pardon if he ran into any legal trouble.
The DHS has since issued a statement, which says the president has never asked or pressured the acting secretary to do anything illegal.
https://www.oann.com/pres-trump-msm-running-fake-story-on-homeland-security-pardons/

How can someone just sit around and dream crap like this up? Regardless who it is about. The MSM has REALLY shot itself in the ass with thinking people who are watching. I've always known the MSM was slanted, but they have attained "unbelievable" status with me. I take any and everything I see or hear in the MSM with a grain of salt, and if interested, look for corroboration from 2-3 other sources.

The truth is usually in the "facts" presented by all. Everything else is just noise.