PDA

View Full Version : Jail if you don't hand over "assault weapon"

jimnyc
04-16-2019, 12:44 PM
I've been warning people about this crop of democrats. Here's another idiot with another idiotic idea.

Military type weapons - semi-automatic weapons

I can sort of understand if he said fully automatic weapons, but semi-auto too? That DOES equate to grandfather's old rifle, the comparison I've showed endlessly. Or perhaps a handgun that is the same as what some of the military carries? So stupid and so ignorant. That's the left.

---

Eric Swalwell Pushes Jail Time for Americans Who Won’t Hand over ‘Assault Weapons’

Democrat presidental hopeful Eric Swalwell is pushing jail time for Americans who refuse to hand over their “assault weapons” under his proposed ban.

Swalwell appeared on the April 14, 2019, airing of CNN’s State of the Union, and Jake Tapper began the segment by reading a May 2018 quote from Swalwell, which said:

We should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.

Tapper then asked Swalwell if criminal prosecution means Americans who held on to their guns would go to jail. Swalwell responded, “They would.” He then added, “But I also offer them the alternative, which would be to keep them at a hunting club or a shooting range.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/16/eric-swalwell-pushes-jail-time-for-americans-who-wont-hand-over-assault-weapons/

High_Plains_Drifter
04-16-2019, 01:09 PM
I just read this article myself and was going to post it.

He is PRECISELY, WHY, we HAVE the SECOND AMENDMENT.

He can GO FUCK HIMSELF.

STTAB
04-16-2019, 01:35 PM
And they call Trump a narcissist and an authoritarian. Just the sheer gall of Democrats. They have no shame whatsoever.

darin
04-16-2019, 03:23 PM

darin
04-16-2019, 03:25 PM

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2019, 04:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc

Do these military men and women in this video look like they would enforce such a Nazi-like confiscation of our weapons?
Such a invalidation of our 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms?
Remember the Nazi's did the same thing in Germany..
I dont think so..-Tyr

High_Plains_Drifter
04-17-2019, 01:52 AM
Come and try and take it mother fucker... the day you do is the day we both die.