PDA

View Full Version : Mueller report Thursday - Dems responses

jimnyc
04-17-2019, 09:12 AM
Yup, that's right, they already "read" it in their minds and many have already begun condemning and so many others of course already have their condemnations lined up and ready to go. And don't think for a single second that it wouldn't be the same if the redactions weren't made. It's just another means to bash Trump and/or the right.

But the great news is that Barr has stated it's not over yet. He's continuing but at the left, starting with potential spying. And of course I hope they go full throttle.

No specific article to share here as thus far it's pretty much all of them on the left. They already have "keywords" to look for in the report.

Personally, I think this is going to be the funny part. It's OVER and all that's left is their continued bitching and moaning. And if they continue that until the 2020 election, it only serves to help Trump. All indicators point to America as having had enough.

So let them bitch and moan - while the AG and investigators will be investigating their actions of the past 4 years.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-17-2019, 10:32 AM
Yup, that's right, they already "read" it in their minds and many have already begun condemning and so many others of course already have their condemnations lined up and ready to go. And don't think for a single second that it wouldn't be the same if the redactions weren't made. It's just another means to bash Trump and/or the right.

But the great news is that Barr has stated it's not over yet. He's continuing but at the left, starting with potential spying. And of course I hope they go full throttle.

No specific article to share here as thus far it's pretty much all of them on the left. They already have "keywords" to look for in the report.

Personally, I think this is going to be the funny part. It's OVER and all that's left is their continued bitching and moaning. And if they continue that until the 2020 election, it only serves to help Trump. All indicators point to America as having had enough.

So let them bitch and moan - while the AG and investigators will be investigating their actions of the past 4 years.

When they were so sure he was going to nail Trump to a cross, he was a god, a hero.

Now he has become a worthless dog, a liar a useless rascal...-:laugh:

Hypocrisy is as much their stock and trade as is unabashed lying.... -Tyr

jimnyc
04-17-2019, 01:46 PM
The democrats are prepared for the "redactions" as I said. They are already stating that Trump and Barr intend on hiding things from both the public and congress. All kinds of complaints and all kinds of plans.

And something to keep in mind while listening to their tripe starting tomorrow:

---

Rep. Meadows: ‘Don’t Buy the Spin;’ Mueller and His Team ‘Directly Helping with Redaction Process’

“Don’t buy the spin” by Democrats claiming incriminating information about President Donald Trump was redacted from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Trump-Russia report by Attorney General William Barr, Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) warned Tuesday.

Tweeting in anticipation of the redacted report’s Thursday release, Rep. Meadows reminded Americans that Mueller and his team helped determine what would be redacted:

“Important for this week: Democrats will predictably try to seize on redactions within the Mueller report and accuse Bill Bar of hiding something. Remember the Special Counsel and his team are directly HELPING with the redaction process. Don't buy the spin.”

Indeed, on April 9, 2018, Barr testified in a House hearing that Mueller and his staff are participating in selecting redactions:

Rep. Nita Lowey (D-N.Y.): “Can you tell us who is factually accurate and will the released report include details on the obstruction issue and why, as you noted, the President is not exonerated or will that information be redacted?”

AG Barr: “I've already explained the information that's going to be redacted from the report, the four categories. That is what's going to govern the redactions. And, in fact, the Special Counsel and his staff are helping us select the information in the report that falls into those four categories.

“But, again, the report, I'll be in a position, as I said, within a week to release the report. People can then read the report. I have already promised the judiciary committees that I would appear as soon as they're able to schedule a hearing after the report is released. So I'm not going to discuss it any further until after the report is out.”

As CNSNews.com reported on April 9, the four types of information that will be redacted are:

1 - Grand jury material,
2 - Classified information that would reveal sources and methods,
3 - Information that would interfere with ongoing prosecutions, and
4 - Information that intrudes on the privacy or reputation of “peripheral players.”
On Monday, Rep. Meadows predicted Democrats will “spin anything possible” from the report to continue rationalizing “a conspiracy that doesn’t exist”:

“Thursday's Mueller report should end the collusion delusion, once and for all. But we already know Democrats will do what they've done for 2 years: spin anything possible to try and prop up a conspiracy that doesn't exist. We know the bottom line. No collusion. It's over.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/rep-meadows-dont-buy-spin-mueller-and-his-team-directly-helping-redaction