PDA

View Full Version : Nearly 40% of Americans believe Trump was spied on by Obama officials

jimnyc
04-17-2019, 05:19 PM
And likely because they did. I have very little doubt left of this. All that's left is to finally see if the republicans have the 'nads to investigate everyone involved, no one above the law.

---

Nearly 40% of Americans believe Trump was spied on by Obama officials

A new poll found that nearly 1 in 4 Americans believe Attorney General William Barr's assertion this month that President Trump's 2016 campaign was spied upon by Obama administration officials.

Roughly 38% of survey participants said they believe Trump and his campaign associates were subject to surveillance by Obama officials. By contrast, a mere 28% of respondents said they do not believe it, while nearly 35% said they do not know or have any opinion about the subject.

During testimony before a Senate panel last week, Barr said it was his obligation to ensure the government did not abuse its surveillance powers.

"I think spying did occur. But the question is whether it was predicated — adequately predicated," Barr testified. "I'm not suggesting it wasn't adequately predicated, but I need to explore that. I think it's my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned about intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane."

Barr has set up a team to investigate whether politically motivated surveillance on the Trump campaign took place.

Rest - https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/nearly-40-of-americans-believe-trump-was-spied-on-by-obama-officials

LongTermGuy
04-17-2019, 06:32 PM
Smells funny....and coming out now.....I believe >>> 68% of Americans believe Trump was spied on by Obama officials...(or close to it)