PDA

View Full Version : My kids

CSM
04-17-2019, 07:31 PM
Me and the boys. The one in the suit was 6 years Navy; the one on the left is a brand new 2Lt:

jimnyc
04-17-2019, 07:34 PM
Wow! Your entire family of boys are in serving our country, as you did? Congrats, that is beyond awesome!! And thanks to all!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-17-2019, 07:35 PM
Me and the boys. The one in the suit was 6 years Navy; the one on the left is a brand new 2Lt:

Great picture. A blessing to have raised such honorable and brave sons.
Set a great example, teach ones children to be honest, stalwart and brave and you get such fine results..- :salute:--Tyr

jimnyc
04-17-2019, 07:35 PM
And I don't pretend for a moment to know rankings and medals - but sure seems like a fair amount of those medals pinned on your boys!

CSM
04-17-2019, 07:36 PM
Wow! Your entire family of boys are in serving our country, as you did? Congrats, that is beyond awesome!! And thanks to all!

yeah....I told them not to do it but do you think for one minute they would listen to their father??? NOPE. I suppose that's what happens when you teach your kids to think for themselves.

Kathianne
04-17-2019, 07:36 PM
What handsome sons you've got there! Please thank them for their service! :saluting2:

jimnyc
04-17-2019, 07:37 PM
yeah....I told them not to do it but do you think for one minute they would listen to their father??? NOPE. I suppose that's what happens when you teach your kids to think for themselves.

I think that's admirable and then some. No doubt they saw achievements of Dad and followed suit. :)

CSM
04-17-2019, 07:38 PM
And I don't pretend for a moment to know rankings and medals - but sure seems like a fair amount of those medals pinned on your boys!

The two middle boys each has had more than one tour in the sandbox. Couple of Bronze Stars with "V" device (each of them) and a couple without (each).

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-17-2019, 07:38 PM
Kids that honor their father, oft follow right in Dad's footsteps.
Seems yours knew the correct path and made a success of it..-Tyr

CSM
04-17-2019, 07:39 PM
What handsome sons you've got there! Please thank them for their service! :saluting2:

Thank you. They take after their mother!

CSM
04-17-2019, 07:40 PM
Kids that honor their father, oft follow right in Dad's footsteps.
Seems yours knew the correct path and made a success of it..-Tyr

Fortunately, they think for themselves ...

Our unofficial family motto is "Do the right thing because it is the right thing to do"

jimnyc
04-17-2019, 07:42 PM
The two middle boys each has had more than one tour in the sandbox. Couple of Bronze Stars with "V" device (each of them) and a couple without (each).

Wow, a quick search, and damn!

The Bronze Star Medal with the "V" device to denote heroism is the fourth highest military decoration for valor. Although a service member may be cited for heroism in combat and be awarded more than one Bronze Star authorizing the "V" device, only one "V" may be worn on each suspension and service ribbon of the medal.

CSM
04-17-2019, 07:44 PM
Wow, a quick search, and damn!

The Bronze Star Medal with the "V" device to denote heroism is the fourth highest military decoration for valor. Although a service member may be cited for heroism in combat and be awarded more than one Bronze Star authorizing the "V" device, only one "V" may be worn on each suspension and service ribbon of the medal.

Yeah, they done their dad proud for sure

Elessar
04-17-2019, 07:51 PM

Short but heartfelt reply:

Excellent! There is a lot to be proud of SGT Major!:saluting2:

CSM
04-17-2019, 07:56 PM
Short but heartfelt reply:

Excellent! There is a lot to be proud of SGT Major!:saluting2:

It is hard not to brag about your kids...lol.

I seldom post pics but this one is my favorite and I haven't ever posted family pics here on this board but I thought this might be ok this one time.

Abbey Marie
04-17-2019, 10:27 PM
Wonderful, CSM!

All that picture needs in it is Sassy.

:coffee:
SassyLady

Elessar
04-17-2019, 11:46 PM
It reminds me of something quoted from JRR Tolkien and taken by J.K. Rowling:

"One Day we will have to choose between what is easy, and what is right."

Your lads did what is right.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-18-2019, 06:56 AM
OUT-FREAKIN-STANDING... :salute:

CSM
04-18-2019, 06:57 AM
Wonderful, CSM!

I bet sassy would look pretty darn hot in an Army uniform!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-18-2019, 07:01 AM
I bet sassy would like pretty darn hot in an Army uniform!
Like or look?
I am betting with you on the look one.
Not sure she would like wearing the uniform, tho'.. -Tyr

CSM
04-18-2019, 07:02 AM
Like or look?
I am betting with you on the look one.
Not sure she would like wearing the uniform, tho'.. -Tyr

LOL...fixed it...thank you.

SassyLady
04-23-2019, 04:28 AM

DAAAAAMMNNN!

Wiping drool off my chin ....what an awesome gorgeous group of hunky men! Too bad they're all married ... including CSM, Abbey!

I love the uniform but firmly believe it looks better on the masculine gender.

CSM .... you continue to amaze me with your accomplishments but raising a group of patriots has to be the ultimate. And, kudos to their mom for all she has done and all she has sacrificed for her family and country.

WELL PLAYED!

SassyLady
04-23-2019, 04:30 AM
Wonderful, CSM!

@SassyLady (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=83)

You're killing me Abbey! I would be in 7th Heaven to be in the middle of all that testosterone!

I remember those days ..... :coffee:

CSM
04-23-2019, 05:55 AM
You're killing me Abbey! I would be in 7th Heaven to be in the middle of all that testosterone!

I remember those days ..... :coffee:

I can assure you they would be perfect gentlemen. Well most of them...I wouldn't trust the old guy though!