PDA

View Full Version : Another angle the Dems are going after

jimnyc
04-18-2019, 01:35 PM
And I should have seen this one coming!

ANYTHING that can't be proven 100% that Trump DIDN'T do - they are going to run with as that means he DID do it. :rolleyes: They will go through the report and nitpick on shit like this and turn it around - context and all. They have no shame and therefore will continue this charade. Never mind the FACT that this guy directly himself stated they were fake.

---

Mueller Report: Leftists, Never-Trumpers Claim ‘Pee Tape’ Is Real Based on Misleading Screenshot

Several leftists and anti-Trumpers on Thursday cited a misleading screenshot of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report to affirm the existence of the alleged “pee-pee” blackmail tape from the unverified dossier authored by former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele.

The purported comprising footage is said to show President Trump watching two prostitutes pee on a bed inside the presidential suite at Moscow’s Ritz-Carlton Hotel in 2013. The alleged incident is believed to have occurred during a visit to Russia to attend the Miss Universe pageant. According to a footnote in Mueller’s report, longtime Trump lawyer Michael Cohen was sent a text message from Russian businessman Giorgi Rtskhiladze in October 2016, saying: “Stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there’s anything else. Just so you know…”

The footnote continues on the next page, where Mueller’s report then concedes that Rtskhiladze told investigators that any alleged tapes were fake, to his knowledge:

Rtskhiladze said “tapes” referred to compromising tapes of Trump rumored to be held by persons associated with the Russian real estate conglomerate Crocus Group, which had helped host the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Russia. Cohen said he spoke to Trump about the issue after receiving the texts from Rtskhiladze. Rtskhiladze said he was told the tapes were fake, but he did not communicate that to Cohen.

Although the report cites Rtskhiladze calling the alleged footage “fake,” this did not stop journalists, pundits, and other verified media figures from deceptively sharing only the first part of the report’s except. Those who shared the misleading passage include MSNBC producer Kyle Griffin, Ellen producer Andy Lassner, Daily Beast contributor Rick Wilson, and former Hillary Clinton staffer Zac Petkanas.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/04/18/mueller-report-leftists-never-trumpers-claim-pee-tape-is-real-based-on-misleading-screenshot/

STTAB
04-18-2019, 01:44 PM
This has just gotten beyond ridiculous now.

If I were Trump , I'd pull Adam Schiff's security clearance immediately and continue on down the line until the Democrats start acting like adults.

Elessar
04-18-2019, 06:22 PM
This has just gotten beyond ridiculous now.

If I were Trump , I'd pull Adam Schiff's security clearance immediately and continue on down the line until the Democrats start acting like adults.

That sounds very tempting.

The cries and screams from the Dems would be heard all over the nation, as well
as liberal apologists overseas: Hint - Noir.

Gunny
04-18-2019, 06:45 PM
And I should have seen this one coming!

ANYTHING that can't be proven 100% that Trump DIDN'T do - they are going to run with as that means he DID do it. :rolleyes: They will go through the report and nitpick on shit like this and turn it around - context and all. They have no shame and therefore will continue this charade. Never mind the FACT that this guy directly himself stated they were fake.

---

Mueller Report: Leftists, Never-Trumpers Claim ‘Pee Tape’ Is Real Based on Misleading Screenshot

Several leftists and anti-Trumpers on Thursday cited a misleading screenshot of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report to affirm the existence of the alleged “pee-pee” blackmail tape from the unverified dossier authored by former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele.

The purported comprising footage is said to show President Trump watching two prostitutes pee on a bed inside the presidential suite at Moscow’s Ritz-Carlton Hotel in 2013. The alleged incident is believed to have occurred during a visit to Russia to attend the Miss Universe pageant. According to a footnote in Mueller’s report, longtime Trump lawyer Michael Cohen was sent a text message from Russian businessman Giorgi Rtskhiladze in October 2016, saying: “Stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there’s anything else. Just so you know…”

The footnote continues on the next page, where Mueller’s report then concedes that Rtskhiladze told investigators that any alleged tapes were fake, to his knowledge:

Although the report cites Rtskhiladze calling the alleged footage “fake,” this did not stop journalists, pundits, and other verified media figures from deceptively sharing only the first part of the report’s except. Those who shared the misleading passage include MSNBC producer Kyle Griffin, Ellen producer Andy Lassner, Daily Beast contributor Rick Wilson, and former Hillary Clinton staffer Zac Petkanas.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/04/18/mueller-report-leftists-never-trumpers-claim-pee-tape-is-real-based-on-misleading-screenshot/Sure. Now we can have the investigation into the cover up of the Russian collusion investigation :rolleyes:

Sad truth is no one will stop it if they do.

STTAB
04-19-2019, 08:20 AM
That sounds very tempting.

The cries and screams from the Dems would be heard all over the nation, as well
as liberal apologists overseas: Hint - @Noir (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=517).

As President Trump can absolutely limit the ability of Schiff , or any other member of Congress, from viewing classified material. It's ridiculous, the entirety of Congress relies on the Gang of 8 to inform them of the classified information they need to make decisions. What sense does it make to have a known leaker and liar a member of that group? Schiff has been lying about what he's seen for the last 2 plus years. I'm actually pissed that Trump hasn't already told him "stop lying to the American people about intelligence or I'm going to limit your access"