PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Attack Pro-Troop Group!

stephanie
08-31-2007, 11:01 PM
Everyone who supports our troops, please go to the Move America Forward site and see if their coming to your location...We need to join up if we can.... We will not be shouted down by the clowns....:salute::salute:

Move America Forward ^ | Melanie Morgan

Posted on 08/31/2007 7:49:12 PM PDT by Impeach98

ALERT: PRO-TROOP EFFORT
COUNTERED BY DEMOCRAT PARTY

The national Democrat Party, the Democrat Party of Nevada, the Washoe County Democrat Party and the Carson City Democrat Party have all teamed up together to organize a counter-rally against Move America Forward’s “Fight for Victory Tour” kickoff event in Carson City, Nevada on Monday, September 3, 2007.

This is fascinating to the staff and board members at Move America Forward because we welcome, and have invited to speak at our rallies, persons of ALL political parties who support our troops AND their missions in the war on terrorism.

How a major political party could organize a national effort to counter a “Fight for Victory Tour” is baffling? Do these political activists *not* support Victory for U.S. troops in Iraq?

Here’s just a sampling of the Democrat Party websites that we’ve come across that are mobilizing against us. PLEASE – we urge you to help us ensure we have a giant turnout of pro-troop supporters of ALL political parties who will offer our troops the support they need to achieve SUCCESS in their missions and VICTORY for this nation. Help us spread the word of this national pro-troop caravan and 27 pro-troop rallies along the way, including our kickoff event on Monday, September 3, 2007 in Carson City, NV.

NATIONAL DEMOCRAT PARTY: http://www.democrats.org/page/event/detail/rally/4vcdz

STATE DEMOCRAT PARTY OF NEVADA: http://www.nvdems.com/news.php?newsid=868

WASHOE COUNTY DEMOCRAT PARTY: http://www.washoedems.org/node/549

CARSON CITY DEMOCRAT PARTY: http://www.carsoncitydems.org/08/21/2007/rally-troops-and-change-iraq

*** Complete details on Move America Forward’s rally in Carson City on Monday (and our 26 other pro-troop rallies across the nation) can be found online at our website: http://www.MoveAmericaForward.org
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1889705/posts

Guernicaa
08-31-2007, 11:03 PM
Peace is patriotic.

Guernicaa
08-31-2007, 11:04 PM
Also stephanie, your frame of the story is bull shit.

They protesting against a group advocating the War in Iraq, not the real fight against terrorism which has been severly ignored by this administration.

stephanie
09-01-2007, 12:07 AM
Also stephanie, your frame of the story is bull shit.

They protesting against a group advocating the War in Iraq, not the real fight against terrorism which has been severly ignored by this administration.

If ya don't like it....don't attend..
Or go and stand on the side that wishes our troops fail.....I could give a shit less...:coffee:

This is a rally to show the troops that we are behind them,no matter where they are..You all just can't stand that, can you??
This way you all have to see...
that WE ALL DON'T THINK AND FEEL LIKE YOU LOOSERS DO..:laugh2::salute:

stephanie
09-01-2007, 12:41 AM
Peace is patriotic.

Yeah...and we were shown how that peace is.....with 9/11...
And the first trade center bombings, the embassy bombings, the USS Cole bombings....

You're still a youngster...there's still hope for you to grow up...and not be lead around as if you have a ring in your nose.....Or that you might need to be sheered .....

Free thinking is a wonderful thing...you should try it sometime...:cheers2:

nevadamedic
09-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Or go and stand on the side that wishes our troops fail.....I could give a shit less...:coffee:

This is a rally to show the troops that we are behind them,no matter where they are..You all just can't stand that, can you??

He has no clue what us at Move America Forward are all about, Are we worried about the Democrat protesters? Not at all. We have a couple of surprises instore for them actually.

stephanie
09-01-2007, 01:20 AM
He has no clue what us at Move America Forward are all about, Are we worried about the Democrat protesters? Not at all. We have a couple of surprises instore for them actually.

The Eagles will be landing....:salute:

This is a picture of the Eagles at the last anti-American protest...They were'nt expecting this, that is why they are BEGGING for all the help they can MUSTER....:laugh2:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/judi0317-1.jpg

bullypulpit
09-01-2007, 06:36 AM

And which side might that be dearie? I've got skin in the game...Family that has been to and is going back to the meat-grinder we call Iraq. And for you or any one else, who keeps spouts that utterly baseless anti-troop rhetoric are just plain wrong.

You, and you fellow travelers, have OD'd on the Bush administration kool-aid about Iraq actually having something to do with the "War on Terror". All the while you forget, that it was Bush and his cabinet that took the eye off of the real enemy..The Taliban and Al Qaeda...in order to work off Bush's chubby for Saddam. It was Bush who said that Osama bin Laden would be brought to justice "dead or alive" but nearly six years later he and his cohorts are still free to rebuild an plan further terror.

So stop whit the hyperbolic, jingoistic, right-wing bullshit already. Nobody's buying it anymore, and the cognitive abilities of those who still do must be called into question.

jimnyc
09-01-2007, 06:41 AM
Bully, have I told you lately that I love you? I do, man! You've been my buddy ever since you were kind enough to help me with the hole that appeared in my hiny!

I find your views deplorable, but I still love you, and am glad you finally found your way here. :)

bullypulpit
09-01-2007, 07:01 AM
Bully, have I told you lately that I love you? I do, man! You've been my buddy ever since you were kind enough to help me with the hole that appeared in my hiny!

I find your views deplorable, but I still love you, and am glad you finally found your way here. :)

Back at ya Jimmy! ;)

Gaffer
09-01-2007, 07:50 AM
Its not about the troops, or the war in iraq, or anything else logical. It's all about Bush hatred and how much the left hates Bush and how best to destroy Bush. How this time they will find a way to defeat Bush. The war on Bush is everything. He's already beaten them in the next election and he's not even running.

The dems only consider patriotism to be hating Bush. Don't support the country or the troops. Just hate Bush. It's the patriotic thing to do. And if you don't hate Bush your a right wing neocon being led blindly along. It doesn't matter what the troops say. Bush must be defeated at all costs.

Look at any lib post on this board. NEVER do you see support for the troops efforts. Support for the troops to get the war over and come home victorious. NEVER do you see a call for unity and determination to defeat the islamist in the GWOT that they won't even acknowledge exists. NEVER do you hear them condemn terrorist for their actions. NEVER do you hear them talk positive about the war and the troops. It always comes out as Bush lied, Bush screwed it up, Bush this and Bush that.

Get it through your thick skulls that Bush is irrelevant. Bush is a politician. Bush is the figure head that gives the final approval to what those under him chose to do.

This country is at a cross roads. It will either move on and continue to be great. Or it will divide and crumble. You want unity? Then stand beside me in support of the troops and their efforts and to hell with the war on Bush or your not patriots, your Bush haters. Get over it.

truthmatters
09-01-2007, 08:46 AM
Everyone who supports our troops, please go to the Move America Forward site and see if their coming to your location...We need to join up if we can.... We will not be shouted down by the clowns....:salute::salute:

Move America Forward ^ | Melanie Morgan

Posted on 08/31/2007 7:49:12 PM PDT by Impeach98

ALERT: PRO-TROOP EFFORT
COUNTERED BY DEMOCRAT PARTY

The national Democrat Party, the Democrat Party of Nevada, the Washoe County Democrat Party and the Carson City Democrat Party have all teamed up together to organize a counter-rally against Move America Forward’s “Fight for Victory Tour” kickoff event in Carson City, Nevada on Monday, September 3, 2007.

This is fascinating to the staff and board members at Move America Forward because we welcome, and have invited to speak at our rallies, persons of ALL political parties who support our troops AND their missions in the war on terrorism.

How a major political party could organize a national effort to counter a “Fight for Victory Tour” is baffling? Do these political activists *not* support Victory for U.S. troops in Iraq?

Here’s just a sampling of the Democrat Party websites that we’ve come across that are mobilizing against us. PLEASE – we urge you to help us ensure we have a giant turnout of pro-troop supporters of ALL political parties who will offer our troops the support they need to achieve SUCCESS in their missions and VICTORY for this nation. Help us spread the word of this national pro-troop caravan and 27 pro-troop rallies along the way, including our kickoff event on Monday, September 3, 2007 in Carson City, NV.

NATIONAL DEMOCRAT PARTY: http://www.democrats.org/page/event/detail/rally/4vcdz

STATE DEMOCRAT PARTY OF NEVADA: http://www.nvdems.com/news.php?newsid=868

WASHOE COUNTY DEMOCRAT PARTY: http://www.washoedems.org/node/549

CARSON CITY DEMOCRAT PARTY: http://www.carsoncitydems.org/08/21/2007/rally-troops-and-change-iraq

*** Complete details on Move America Forward’s rally in Carson City on Monday (and our 26 other pro-troop rallies across the nation) can be found online at our website: http://www.MoveAmericaForward.org
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1889705/posts

http://tinyurl.com/a929k
This may clear up for you why they are organising counter marches.
You see its perfectly legal and its NOT an attack.

An attack is when you physically hurt someone.
If your group is allowed to speak why should they not be allowed to speak?

Take a look at who this group really is and it will tell you why they feel counter measures are needed to present both sides.

stephanie
09-01-2007, 09:18 AM
http://tinyurl.com/a929k
This may clear up for you why they are organising counter marches.
You see its perfectly legal and its NOT an attack.

An attack is when you physically hurt someone.
If your group is allowed to speak why should they not be allowed to speak?

Take a look at who this group really is and it will tell you why they feel counter measures are needed to present both sides.

I know who the group is..
And I don't care if they protest..

Just remember, the Eagles are landing to send the clowns back to the circus...:laugh2:

:salute:

truthmatters
09-01-2007, 09:51 AM
I know who the group is..
And I don't care if they protest..

Just remember, the Eagles are landing to send the clowns back to the circus...:laugh2:

:salute:

Im not sure I know what you mean?

The republi party members wont be attacking the Democratic party members will they?

bullypulpit
09-01-2007, 10:06 AM
Its not about the troops, or the war in iraq, or anything else logical. It's all about Bush hatred and how much the left hates Bush and how best to destroy Bush. How this time they will find a way to defeat Bush. The war on Bush is everything. He's already beaten them in the next election and he's not even running.

The dems only consider patriotism to be hating Bush. Don't support the country or the troops. Just hate Bush. It's the patriotic thing to do. And if you don't hate Bush your a right wing neocon being led blindly along. It doesn't matter what the troops say. Bush must be defeated at all costs.

Look at any lib post on this board. NEVER do you see support for the troops efforts. Support for the troops to get the war over and come home victorious. NEVER do you see a call for unity and determination to defeat the islamist in the GWOT that they won't even acknowledge exists. NEVER do you hear them condemn terrorist for their actions. NEVER do you hear them talk positive about the war and the troops. It always comes out as Bush lied, Bush screwed it up, Bush this and Bush that.

Get it through your thick skulls that Bush is irrelevant. Bush is a politician. Bush is the figure head that gives the final approval to what those under him chose to do.

This country is at a cross roads. It will either move on and continue to be great. Or it will divide and crumble. You want unity? Then stand beside me in support of the troops and their efforts and to hell with the war on Bush or your not patriots, your Bush haters. Get over it.

No, it's not about "Bush hatred". It's about taking a president to task for engaging in an illegal war of aggression against a foreign state that posed no threat to anyone outside its own borders, let alone the US.

As for destroying Bush, the "Left" doesn't need to do anything. Bush is doing a more than adequate job of his own self-destruction as a president. We can only hope he doesn't try to drag the rest of the nation down with him.

stephanie
09-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Im not sure I know what you mean?

The republi party members wont be attacking the Democratic party members will they?

Aaa...I don't know how you got that anybody will attacking anyone out of what I posted...

If anything, it's the liberals who like to throw pies and generally make an ass out of themselve's, like dressing up like clowns....:poke:

Eagles up....:salute:

truthmatters
09-01-2007, 10:22 AM
History will not be kind to Bush and his supporters.

stephanie
09-01-2007, 10:25 AM
History will not be kind to Bush and his supporters.

And you know this how...
Are you a pyschic..:coffee:

truthmatters
09-01-2007, 10:30 AM
No I just dont look at Bush with the jaded eyes you do.

He has done what to help this country become strong and united?

nevadamedic
09-01-2007, 10:50 AM
Aaa...I don't know how you got that anybody will attacking anyone out of what I posted...

If anything, it's the liberals who like to throw pies and generally make an ass out of themselve's, like dressing up like clowns....:poke:

Eagles up....:salute:

Actually they will. Last time I got hit with a soda can. This time were ready to use the media to our advantage if the Liberals err when the Liberals do something stupid.