PDA

View Full Version : Mueller Report a Win for Dems, candidates should run on it

jimnyc
04-19-2019, 12:03 PM
I actually agree here with 'ol Joey. Let them run on it, continue to go on and on about Russia all the way until election day! :laugh:

As I figured, the left has read this report and continues to go :lalala: and just continues with the charade that Trump is guilty - even though it was another dud for Mueller and the legal side, and a huge punch in the face for the reporters.

---

‘Morning Joe’ Says Mueller Report a Win for Dems; Calls on 2020 Candidates to Run on It

Friday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, along with network contributor John Heilemann, evaluated the politics of yesterday’s Mueller Report release and what that meant for not just congressional Democrats but 2020 Democratic Party presidential hopefuls as well.

Scarborough argued that despite conventional wisdom being yesterday’s release was a loss for Democrats because it did not offer a path forward against President Donald Trump, that the report was a win and it should be against Trump and his administration.

“[N]ow, during that conversation, I just had with Elijah Cummings I just thought of myself if I were a politician right now on the campaign trail, would I ignore what happened yesterday?” Scarborough said. “Because some people are saying there’s a win for Donald Trump. And the answer is no. I would fill up my political swimming pool with the Mueller report, and I would dive into it for the next year and a half, and I would talk about documented lies. It is now documented. They have now testified under oath Donald Trump’s own workers. He is a liar. His administration is packed with liars. It’s all in the report. And they’re the ones who admitted it starting with Sarah Sanders, all of them. Also, the obstruction of justice — any working man or woman in America, any small business owner, any Fortune 500 CEO, if they had attempted to obstruct justice the way Donald Trump did, they’d be in jail.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/04/19/morning-joe-says-mueller-report-a-win-for-dems-calls-on-2020-candidates-to-run-on-it/

STTAB
04-19-2019, 12:09 PM
this guy most definitely enjoys watching his wife take BBC.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-19-2019, 12:22 PM
I actually agree here with 'ol Joey. Let them run on it, continue to go on and on about Russia all the way until election day! :laugh:

As I figured, the left has read this report and continues to go :lalala: and just continues with the charade that Trump is guilty - even though it was another dud for Mueller and the legal side, and a huge punch in the face for the reporters.

---

‘Morning Joe’ Says Mueller Report a Win for Dems; Calls on 2020 Candidates to Run on It

Friday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, along with network contributor John Heilemann, evaluated the politics of yesterday’s Mueller Report release and what that meant for not just congressional Democrats but 2020 Democratic Party presidential hopefuls as well.

Scarborough argued that despite conventional wisdom being yesterday’s release was a loss for Democrats because it did not offer a path forward against President Donald Trump, that the report was a win and it should be against Trump and his administration.

“[N]ow, during that conversation, I just had with Elijah Cummings I just thought of myself if I were a politician right now on the campaign trail, would I ignore what happened yesterday?” Scarborough said. “Because some people are saying there’s a win for Donald Trump. And the answer is no. I would fill up my political swimming pool with the Mueller report, and I would dive into it for the next year and a half, and I would talk about documented lies. It is now documented. They have now testified under oath Donald Trump’s own workers. He is a liar. His administration is packed with liars. It’s all in the report. And they’re the ones who admitted it starting with Sarah Sanders, all of them. Also, the obstruction of justice — any working man or woman in America, any small business owner, any Fortune 500 CEO, if they had attempted to obstruct justice the way Donald Trump did, they’d be in jail.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/04/19/morning-joe-says-mueller-report-a-win-for-dems-calls-on-2020-candidates-to-run-on-it/

I call him , Morning Joke , as it is a far more accurate description of the worthless asshole, IMHO.
Makes me sick to watch more than 30 seconds of that POS..-Tyr