PDA

View Full Version : Holy Criminoly, talk about your money hungry wives!

jimnyc
04-22-2019, 01:06 PM
This one was in a "marriage mistake" with Nicolas Cage in Vegas, and we all know what happens to marriages that start there. So Cage had the marriage annulled just 4 days later.

The "wife" now wants spousal support!! EFF that. I would give her a nickel and tell her to pound sound. Now he KNOWS he made the right decision with this POS.

---

Nicolas Cage's wife of 4 days is now asking for spousal support

Nicolas Cage’s kind-of wife, Erika Koike, filed legal documents claiming she is entitled to spousal support from the “Ghost Rider” actor.

The couple was only married for four days when Cage filed for an annulment, according to a report published Monday by TMZ. The makeup artist claims that the marriage still counts and that she is entitled to spousal support.

As previously reported, Cage claims he “reacted on impulse and without the ability to recognize or understand the full impact of his actions.”

Koike doesn’t think they qualify for an annulment because Cage asked her to start fresh just 12 days after filing for the annulment, according to TMZ. Koike claims the two should get divorced and wants spousal support.

She claims she lost career opportunities because of her marriage to Cage and that the star actor damaged her reputation through his allegations of fraud. Koike also expects him to cover her legal fees.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/22/nicolas-cage-annulment-spousal-support/

STTAB
04-22-2019, 01:24 PM
So this woman admits she is a whore and wants to be paid for the 4 days Cage spent inside her. I don't have a problem with that.

jimnyc
04-22-2019, 01:34 PM
So this woman admits she is a whore and wants to be paid for the 4 days Cage spent inside her. I don't have a problem with that.

Look at her pic? I'm sorry, but she looks that part too! And 4 days, and wants $$$ for career opportunities she passed up. WTF did she pass up in 4 days??

LongTermGuy
04-22-2019, 07:41 PM
" soldier boy...Me make you happy for right price"
https://hopclear.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/erikakoike-2.jpg