PDA

View Full Version : Patriotic duty to "get Trump"

jimnyc
04-22-2019, 01:46 PM
That tells you everything right there, about the media, and exactly what the dems have been doing.

These 2 stations are absolutely the worst. Sad that they see this as "patriotic" and their duty.

---

MSNBC, CNN Passionately Push Impeachment: ‘Patriotic Duty’ to Get Trump

MSNBC and CNN are revealing themselves to be more passionate pro-impeachment partisans than even the Dem presidential candidates! With the exception of Elizabeth Warren, none of the leading Dem contenders has called for impeachment.

But on Morning Joe, Mika Brzezinski suggested it was the Dems' "patriotic duty" to impeach. And Adrienne Elrod, a former Hillary campaign aide turned MSNBC contributor, twice declared that Congress has "no choice" but to impeach.

Over on CNN's New Day, after Jeffrey Toobin declared that impeachment will not happen "under any circumstances" Alisyn Camerota reacted almost angrily: "Well I don't know about that, Jeffrey . . . I think that the feeling is today . . . is that if you don't do something [impeach], if you're Congress and you don't do something, then you're saying that the President is above the law. You're saying that all this wrongdoing that has been exposed: well, for political reasons we just can't do anything."

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2019/04/22/no-choice-msnbc-cnn-push-impeachment-more-passionately-dem

STTAB
04-22-2019, 02:02 PM
That tells you everything right there, about the media, and exactly what the dems have been doing.

These 2 stations are absolutely the worst. Sad that they see this as "patriotic" and their duty.

---

MSNBC, CNN Passionately Push Impeachment: ‘Patriotic Duty’ to Get Trump

MSNBC and CNN are revealing themselves to be more passionate pro-impeachment partisans than even the Dem presidential candidates! With the exception of Elizabeth Warren, none of the leading Dem contenders has called for impeachment.

But on Morning Joe, Mika Brzezinski suggested it was the Dems' "patriotic duty" to impeach. And Adrienne Elrod, a former Hillary campaign aide turned MSNBC contributor, twice declared that Congress has "no choice" but to impeach.

Over on CNN's New Day, after Jeffrey Toobin declared that impeachment will not happen "under any circumstances" Alisyn Camerota reacted almost angrily: "Well I don't know about that, Jeffrey . . . I think that the feeling is today . . . is that if you don't do something [impeach], if you're Congress and you don't do something, then you're saying that the President is above the law. You're saying that all this wrongdoing that has been exposed: well, for political reasons we just can't do anything."

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2019/04/22/no-choice-msnbc-cnn-push-impeachment-more-passionately-dem

There's a reason the Cartoon Network is out pulling CNN in the ratings LOL

LongTermGuy
04-22-2019, 02:18 PM
Patriotic duty to "get Trump" from their Communist manifesto...They really think they are correct and the American people are ALL stupid...they will LOSE again.....come 2020 and start yelling at the sky and this time start burning things...Get ready...

STTAB
04-22-2019, 03:34 PM
Patriotic duty to "get Trump" from their Communist manifesto...

They really think they are correct and the American people are ALL stupid...they will LOSE again.....come 2020 and start yelling at the sky and this time start burning things...Get ready...

The fact that the DNC manages to get any votes at all proves that they are correct in assuming that Americans are stupid.

We are in fact the dumbest country on the planet Sure we have some very smart Americans, and a good sized group of people who are somewhat intelligent, but we also are overflowing with idiots.

LongTermGuy
04-22-2019, 05:18 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4wngpdWwAMZ_r7.jpg

LongTermGuy
04-22-2019, 08:53 PM
This man wants to impeach our President?! WTH?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4uBFWiU0AE4IWa.jpg

Elessar
04-23-2019, 12:31 AM
Good Luck, "The Sky is Falling" liberals.

Impeach Watters first, then go down the list of liberal obstructionists, and hack
them off at the ankles as well.

Watters was moaning about impeachment even before Trump was inaugurated.

pete311
04-25-2019, 09:17 AM
From one of your favorite judges
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-did-president-trump-obstruct-justice

jimnyc
04-25-2019, 09:25 AM
From one of your favorite judges
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-did-president-trump-obstruct-justice

Because he's on Fox that makes him a favorite judge? I prefer mine on the bench - or Dershowitz myself.

Welcome back, Mr. Lurker.

Before running into and making such posts - you can still go back and admit you were wrong and there was no russian collusion. But of course you won't, you'll find little opinion pieces to speak otherwise.

It is OVER AND WELL DONE AND OVER AGAIN. But I see you still haven't learned, and will jump on the bandwagon. Pathetic little liberal bugger you are. :laugh:

pete311
04-25-2019, 10:07 AM
Because he's on Fox that makes him a favorite judge? I prefer mine on the bench - or Dershowitz myself.

Welcome back, Mr. Lurker.

Before running into and making such posts - you can still go back and admit you were wrong and there was no russian collusion. But of course you won't, you'll find little opinion pieces to speak otherwise.

It is OVER AND WELL DONE AND OVER AGAIN. But I see you still haven't learned, and will jump on the bandwagon. Pathetic little liberal bugger you are. :laugh:

You haven't gone through the report, have you? No American can be okay with the things that are in it. Look, I understand you like his policies and I will admit, I loved what he did for my taxes this year. None of that overrides the law and the corruption detailed in the report. He will face impeachment and when he leaves office he will face stiff prosecution.

Still very busy with work. Hoping May is light and I return here in full to waste my life :D

jimnyc
04-25-2019, 10:26 AM
You haven't gone through the report, have you? No American can be okay with the things that are in it. Look, I understand you like his policies and I will admit, I loved what he did for my taxes this year. None of that overrides the law and the corruption detailed in the report. He will face impeachment and when he leaves office he will face stiff prosecution.

Still very busy with work. Hoping May is light and I return here in full to waste my life :D

Yes, a ton of it actually, but admittedly not all of it. I posted a link to it in it's entirety here in easy to read format.

Correct, I am ok with everything. The only things I see wrong are Trump's reactions to much of what was going on, and supposed obstruction. And without russian collusion, there really can't be obstruction. Without any of that crap, he did nothing wrong. He's guilty of being an asshole with loud mouth and one who didn't back down to authority. He came eerily close to giving them an obstruction charge, and maybe even wanted to do things that would have gotten him in deep water, and either thought better or was talked out of things, thankfully. But even then, they were knee jerk actions to everything attacking him.

But he never invited Putin into a secret meeting and became "his bitch". Putin has nothing on him. No collusion with Russia with Trump at all - and THAT was what the left delivered as FACT for 2 years, and many still making such claims - even though the facts speak otherwise.

Sure, the Dems will push for impeachment, but it'll never go anywhere in the senate and they know that. The goal is to investigate to keep it going and try to make him look bad. But again, impeachment, IF they go for it, would at worst lead to a scolding and slap on the wrist - AND push things that much closer and harder into investigating EVERYTHING of the past 2 years - including the stuff you always ignore about the left, and the scandals.

Now, do they have something on him in SDNY that isn't released? That's quite possible, and I think if anything, that's where they can get him, but not while he's in office. But if I think something criminal was found that ultimately they will be prosecuting him for - it would have been leaked all over the MSM from now til the upcoming election.

STTAB
04-25-2019, 10:29 AM

Pete, I - and millions of other Americans - are sick and tired of you liberals ignoring wrong doing after wrong doing after wrong doing by anyone who shares your political views (or opposes those who disagree with you) and then wanting to prosecute anyone who even marginally may have broken the law if you despise their politics. So much so that I am to the point where I say, yes Trump did some things that could definately be called obstruction of a criminal investigation but I don't give a flying fuck because dipshits like you never gave a fuck when Democrats do it, in fact you won't even admit it happened. Hillary Clinton has at least 50 instances where she has obstructed justice over the years AND in most of those instances you , I, and everyone else KNOWS she broke the law that originated the investigation to begin with. Here we have a President who was investigated for a non crime and you don't give a shit about that either I can't find a single post of yours where you have said "it now seems clear that yes the "Trump Russian collusion investigation was BS" and spare us your "I'm really busy right now" bullshit, because no one buys it, you're just too dishonest to come in and say "yep, they did Trump wrong there" So yes, Trump obstructed , and I don't give a flying fuck. At least 200 more serious crimes were committed by the people trying to "get" him and you and yours think that is hilarious and good

Fuck you Pete, I'm sick of people like you , justice isn't a weapon you use to punish those you disagree with while ignoring the crimes of those you agree with And fuck Congress too I love that Trump is not going to comply with their bullshit subpoenas for their bullshit investigations, and we know the investigations are bullshit and politically based because those morons have been screaming impeachment before he was even inaugurated.

To reiterate Pete, the day you come on here and say "Yes this Democrat broke the law and should be prosecuted" is the day I afford you any level of respect and take your opinion seriously, until then you are a big of a joke as Maxine Waters and can fuck off.

pete311
04-25-2019, 02:00 PM
Yes, a ton of it actually, but admittedly not all of it. I posted a link to it in it's entirety here in easy to read format.

Correct, I am ok with everything. The only things I see wrong are Trump's reactions to much of what was going on, and supposed obstruction. And without russian collusion, there really can't be obstruction. Without any of that crap, he did nothing wrong. He's guilty of being an asshole with loud mouth and one who didn't back down to authority. He came eerily close to giving them an obstruction charge, and maybe even wanted to do things that would have gotten him in deep water, and either thought better or was talked out of things, thankfully. But even then, they were knee jerk actions to everything attacking him.

But he never invited Putin into a secret meeting and became "his bitch". Putin has nothing on him. No collusion with Russia with Trump at all - and THAT was what the left delivered as FACT for 2 years, and many still making such claims - even though the facts speak otherwise.

Sure, the Dems will push for impeachment, but it'll never go anywhere in the senate and they know that. The goal is to investigate to keep it going and try to make him look bad. But again, impeachment, IF they go for it, would at worst lead to a scolding and slap on the wrist - AND push things that much closer and harder into investigating EVERYTHING of the past 2 years - including the stuff you always ignore about the left, and the scandals.

Now, do they have something on him in SDNY that isn't released? That's quite possible, and I think if anything, that's where they can get him, but not while he's in office. But if I think something criminal was found that ultimately they will be prosecuting him for - it would have been leaked all over the MSM from now til the upcoming election.

Then we have nothing to discuss, because what I've seen is 400 pages of historic ineptitude, corruption, lies, and obstruction where the only thing that may have saved him was key cabinet members disobeying orders.

STTAB
04-25-2019, 02:08 PM
Then we have nothing to discuss, because what I've seen is 400 pages of historic ineptitude, corruption, lies, and obstruction where the only thing that may have saved him was key cabinet members disobeying orders.

You mean we have nothing to discuss because you're a partisan drone who is incapable of independent thought.

Glad you found time to take a break from your "clients" though.

jimnyc
04-25-2019, 02:10 PM

Well, obviously. The things you don't like - ineptitude, corruption, lies... ALL came endlessly, and hell, from Hillary alone!! But there were many involved throughout the Obama admin that fit what you don't like to a T. But when you "wrote", nothing came out? It looked like crickets, or sealed lips, or nothing... but I know you must have made hundreds and hundreds of posts then if that kind of stuff you mention annoys you.

In other words, you are one big rolled up hypocritical ball. You are 100% one sided. To the point that it was annoying, but now it's just funny. And the gotcha's you were nailed on, being wrong so many times, every time in fact. It was fun at least!

Ok, nothing to discuss for you and I then. But then again, there really never was anyway, was there? So what, I'm going to miss out on all one sentence posts from a hack? Folks here at least admit they lean, but still point out and discuss many things that are wrong on the right, or in this administration. But like a good little liberal buddy, I understand ya gotta keep up with Maddow and 'ol morning Joe, and that means forgetting the left, forgetting their jobs, forgetting what others do - and must commit to one thing only and run with it into the ground.

Anyway, had to say that. :) I'll go onto other subjects. :coffee:

jimnyc
04-25-2019, 02:11 PM
You mean we have nothing to discuss because you're a partisan drone who is incapable of independent thought.

My little buddy likes to pick out only my posts, so don't expect many or much of a reply. He ain't got time for this! :2up:

icansayit
04-25-2019, 02:12 PM
I have read nearly all of it...the 2nd 200 pages that list all of the HOPES and DREAMS of the Liberal Left, that they want to throw at TRUMP.

What all of you haters refuse to admit....IF YOU WERE IN HIS SHOES, being accused of so much. HE'S NOT PERMITTED TO GET ANGRY for being accused of things he DIDN'T DO. And....THERE IS NO PROOF ANY ILLEGAL ACT TOOK PLACE. Otherwise. Mueller would have Indicted him long ago.l

YOUR LIBERAL HATRED IS STILL AS STRONG AS YOUR HERO....AOC...the demented, mentally unstable one.

STTAB
04-25-2019, 02:17 PM
I have read nearly all of it...the 2nd 200 pages that list all of the HOPES and DREAMS of the Liberal Left, that they want to throw at TRUMP.

What all of you haters refuse to admit....IF YOU WERE IN HIS SHOES, being accused of so much. HE'S NOT PERMITTED TO GET ANGRY for being accused of things he DIDN'T DO. And....THERE IS NO PROOF ANY ILLEGAL ACT TOOK PLACE. Otherwise. Mueller would have Indicted him long ago.l

YOUR LIBERAL HATRED IS STILL AS STRONG AS YOUR HERO....AOC...the demented, mentally unstable one.

The only thing I have a real problem with is the times Trump told people to lie I won't excuse that simply because I agree with his policies. I just refuse to say "he belongs in jail for lying" given the number of lies Democrats in DC have told over the years without facing any consequences.

Gunny
04-25-2019, 06:48 PM
Damn @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821) ... Way to come back from a loss and get your ass kicked :laugh::laugh:

Elessar
04-25-2019, 07:13 PM

You have not yet read what is coming with Obama and the Clinton 'machine'? The blankets and throws,
all obstruction, defying Federal Law are being exposed right now.

That is laughable. He has his "clients" on the wire 7 days a week - for a month now?
How stupid can one be to believe that?:laugh:

icansayit
04-25-2019, 09:11 PM
The only thing I have a real problem with is the times Trump told people to lie I won't excuse that simply because I agree with his policies. I just refuse to say "he belongs in jail for lying" given the number of lies Democrats in DC have told over the years without facing any consequences.

Here's a PDF of the Mueller Report. I didn't read, or find anywhere that the President told anybody to lie. Point that out for me, if you will.

https://qz.com/1601873/the-pdf-of-the-mueller-report-has-been-updated-to-be-more-accessible/