PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Petition To Impeach Rep. Omar Goes MEGA-VIRAL

High_Plains_Drifter
04-22-2019, 02:52 PM
Have never seen a "petition" ever do any good, but we'll see. I think this little muzzie bitch needs to not only be impeached, but her ass sent packing back Somalia.

=========

BREAKING: Petition To Impeach Rep. Omar Goes MEGA-VIRAL; Crushes 150,000 Mark In Less Than 7 Days

Last week, we here at I Love My Freedom launched a petition demanding Congress to FINALLY impeach Rep. Omar for her repeated Anti-American remarks, and it has since gone mega-viral on social media.

As of this writing, the petition has received more than 150,000 supporters! It’s clear that We The People want her GONE!

Our goal is to get 500,000 signatures to Congress telling them that we DEMAND the impeachment of Rep. Omar! Not only has she downplayed the terror attacks on 9/11, but she has spewed Anti-American remarks that can be considered flat-out TREASON.

Here are is one of the biggest viral posts on social media that helped light this petition on FIRE…

The post below has already received more than total of 15,000 likes, 2,600 comments and over 7,000 shares! And that’s just ONE post!

More: https://ilovemyfreedom.org/breaking-petition-to-impeach-rep-omar-goes-mega-viral-crushes-150000-mark-in-less-than-7-days/?utm_source=realjack&utm_medium=twitter