PDA

View Full Version : Want To Know How SMALL You Are?

High_Plains_Drifter
04-22-2019, 06:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy7NzjCmUf0

darin
04-23-2019, 04:02 AM
Boggles my mind to think people believe this happened by accident.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-23-2019, 07:01 AM
Boggles my mind to think people believe this happened by accident.
I honestly don't know how it all started, which is a terrible thing to say as a Christian. But for some being, some entity, deity or whatever, GOD, to have created all this, and I'm sure there's more that we just can't see yet, the amount of POWER it would take, I can't wrap my head around that. If God did create it all, then so be it. I never said he didn't, I just said I find it hard to believe, not unbelievable. But videos like this amaze me.

STTAB
04-23-2019, 08:45 AM
I honestly don't know how it all started, which is a terrible thing to say as a Christian. But for some being, some entity, deity or whatever, GOD, to have created all this, and I'm sure there's more that we just can't see yet, the amount of POWER it would take, I can't wrap my head around that. If God did create it all, then so be it. I never said he didn't, I just said I find it hard to believe, not unbelievable. But videos like this amaze me.

Just simple science would seem to indicate that it is MUCH more likely that someone designed our solar system , our universe, our planet, our species , than it is that some giant cosmic accident just happened to result in such.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-23-2019, 09:15 AM
Just simple science would seem to indicate that it is MUCH more likely that someone designed our solar system , our universe, our planet, our species , than it is that some giant cosmic accident just happened to result in such.
Well, outer space is a very hostile place. Black holes, pulsars, areas where time and space are bent, radiation, it sure wasn't designed for us to be out and about in. But just to consider the amount of power it would take to create ONE planet, and then think about the power it would take to create the visible universe. We can't even begin to quantify it. I don't think our brain is even capable of conceiving it. It's beyond our imagination even. So where did it all come from? I don't think we'll ever know. I don't think there's any real way to find out, other than dying. I think there's other planes of existence. I think that's where heaven is.