PDA

View Full Version : Pollak: I’m a Jew. Stop Calling Me an Antisemite

jimnyc
04-25-2019, 05:50 PM
This is the stuff that truly pisses me off. Biden went and pulled a Hillary and a deplorable episode.

I'm tired of the dems running for office on nearly 100% lies. And when proven wrong, they just ignore it. A ton on the left eat this crap up and repeat it as gospel of course. And some will see it for what its worth. Joe is either an idiot, or a liar. I think he is both.

This is Joel Pollak responding, and then a slightly earlier article with Biden's announcement BS.

And the antifa dirtbags bringing violence wherever they go? They are just "a courageous group of Americans" :rolleyes:

----

Pollak: I’m a Jew. Stop Calling Me an Antisemite

I am a Jew — an observant Jew, raised in Skokie, Illinois, a town that resisted neo-Nazi marchers and which, at the time, was home to the largest population of Holocaust survivors in the world outside Israel. Nazis murdered many of my grandfather’s relatives in Poland.

Today, former vice president Joe Biden trivialized the suffering of Jews and exploited the memory of the Holocaust for personal and political gain — and he used a lie to do it.

Biden suggested that President Donald Trump, and the nearly 63 million Americans who voted for him, support the rise of a new wave of antisemitism and white nationalism similar to Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

Biden claimed — falsely — that Trump called neo-Nazis who marched in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017 “very fine people” — when, in fact, Trump said the neo-Nazis “should be condemned totally,” as the transcript proves.

The former vice president was repeating a hoax perpetrated by Democrats and the mainstream media to cast Trump and his supporters as bigots who are, in Biden’s words, a “threat to this nation.”

This is the same Saul Alinsky divide-and-conquer nonsense the left has employed for years. It is a dishonest and shameful attempt to put 63 million people on their heels.

I am outraged.

Today, Biden actually called Antifa — the violent, black-clad left-wing thugs who descended on Charlottesville with clubs and sticks — “a courageous group of Americans.” Not only is Antifa vehemently anti-Israel, but it is ideologically committed to violence. By praising Antifa, while falsely associating Trump with Nazis, Biden sanctified the use of violence against Trump and his supporters.
----

President Trump has been the best friend that Jews have ever had in the White House. Just this week, Israel named a town after him. He moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, pulled out of the Iran deal, and deported a Nazi war criminal whom the Obama administration allowed to stay in the U.S.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/04/25/pollak-joe-biden-jew-antisemite-charlottesville/

Joe Biden Launches Campaign Based on Charlottesville ‘Very Fine People’ Hoax

Former Vice Preisdent Joe Biden launched his third presidential campaign on Thursday by referring to a debunked claim that President Donald Trump referred to neo-Nazis in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017 as “very fine people.”

In a three-and-a-half minute YouTube video, Biden cited the August 2017 riots as his primary motivation for running against Trump, presenting a version of events that even a CNN contributor has declared to be fraudulent.

After referring to the town’s historic role — including Thomas Jefferson, a slave owner — he added, “Charlottesville is also home to a defining moment for this nation in the last few years,” followed by footage of a neo-Nazi procession.

Biden noted that the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville were “chanting the same antisemitic bile heard in the ’30s.” He then added that they were “met by a courageous group of Americans, and a violent clash ensured.”

(Among that “courageous group of Americans” were left-wing Antifa extremists who specifically came to Charlottesville to cause violence, and whom even Nancy Pelosi later condemned after they caused another riot.)

Biden then cited the debunked “very fine people” claim:

And that’s when we heard the words of the President of the United States that stunned the world and shocked the conscience of this nation. He said there were, quote, some “very fine people on both sides.” Very fine people on both sides? With those words, the president of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate, and those with the courage to stand against it. And in that moment, I knew that the threat to this nation was unlike any I had every seen in my lifetime.

What Biden said is completely untrue, as the transcript of Trump’s press conference about Charlottesville shows.

Trump was referring to protesters against the removal of a statue of Confederate general Robert E. Lee, as well as to non-violent left-wing protesters against racism, and specifically excluded the neo-Nazis from “very fine people” (emphasis added):

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

REPORTER: George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same.

TRUMP: Oh no, George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down – excuse me. Are we going to take down, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Okay, good. Are we going to take down his statue? He was a major slave owner. Are we going to take down his statue? You know what? It’s fine, you’re changing history, you’re changing culture, and you had people – and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/25/joe-biden-launches-campaign-based-on-charlottesville-very-fine-people-hoax/

Full text of Trump transcript - https://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/15/full-text-trump-comments-white-supremacists-alt-left-transcript-241662

icansayit
04-25-2019, 05:59 PM
Why doesn't Joe Biden Eat Pickles??????

Answer: He can't get his head in the jar!

That's about as serious as Joe The Liar, and Plagiarism Professional.
https://wgntv.com/2016/07/19/remember-when-joe-biden-plagiarized-a-speech-while-running-for-president/

Remember when Joe Biden plagiarized a speech while running for president?
POSTED 11:03 AM, JULY 19, 2016, BY CNN WIRE

https://www.businessinsider.com/plagiarism-scandal-joe-biden-first-presidential-run-1988-2019-3

Elessar
04-25-2019, 06:29 PM
Biden is a loose cannon idiot.

When caught in a disjointed tirade, he deflects from himself and continues his
inane hyperbole. He must have taught AOC how to stuff both feet into the mouth,

I see through him like I can see through Saran Wrap.

Gunny
04-25-2019, 06:34 PM
I knew Biden was a dumbass Obama puppet, but I didn't know he was THIS dumb. So much for his "appeal to the moderate left".