PDA

View Full Version : Sick muslim govt. in Saudi Arabia tortures and beheads 16yr old

jimnyc
04-26-2019, 04:08 PM
Which of course is against international law, no one under 18. Not to mention I think torture is also frowned upon on 16 year olds.

And I recall posting about muslims still doing crucifixions in some places. Jafar was adamant that muslims don't do crucifixions anymore. So I looked and did a search and different than that - I came across an old gem!!

Remember "abso"? Was just another muslim, from Egypt, who protected Islam at all costs and like Jafar, anything that ever was done wrong by a muslim, was therefore not a true muslim. :laugh:

Anyway, a little walk down memory lane AFTER the current story here.

---

SAUDI SAVAGERY Saudi Arabia mass execution – Lad, 16, tortured with electricity and BEHEADED just for sending WhatsApp messages about protests

A YOUNG lad was tortured with electricity and beheaded in Saudi Arabia because he sent WhatsApp messages about a protest aged 16.

Abdulkarim al-Hawaj, 21, was a schoolboy when he was detained and accused of being a "terrorist" for sending texts online about an anti-government demonstration.

He was a Shiite Muslim - which is a persecuted minority group in Sunni-dominated Saudi - living in the troubled Eastern province.

Abdulkarim was beaten and tortured with electricity while his hands were chained above his head when he “confessed” to his crimes, human rights charity Reprieve said.

According to Amnesty International, his trial was a farce because he was denied access to a proper defence lawyer and convicted on the forced confession.

Aside from torture, the charity also claims that his captors threatened to kill his family if did not confess to the crimes.

This week, he had his head cut from his body in front of a baying, bloodthirsty crowd along with 36 other men in the medieval country.

BUTCHERED FOR SENDING TEXT MESSAGES
Sentencing a person to death who is aged under 18 is banned under international law.

Another victim, Mujtaba al-Sweikat, was a teenager who was set to start a new life in the US, studying at Western Michigan University, when he was arrested for attending an anti-government protest.

The then-17-year-old – who had enrolled in English language and finance - was badly beaten including on the soles of his feet before he “confessed” to crimes against the state.

Human rights charities claim he was also tortured into confessing and convicted in a "sham trial."

Despite his university protesting his sentence, insisting he had “great promise,” Mujtaba was also beheaded this week.

Rest - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8926874/saudi-arabia-teenager-16-beheaded-protests-whatsapp/

Body of crucified criminal was put on public display in Saudi Arabia following 37 executions

---Saudi Arabia's interior ministry announced Tuesday it had executed 37 nationals
---One of the men was crucified after his execution the country's government said
---The person was then put on public display, according to one local media report
---The men were reportedly killed 'for adopting terrorist and extremist thinking'

The body of a crucified criminal was put on public display in Saudi Arabia after the execution of 37 nationals in one day, according to local media reports.

State-run media carried statements on Tuesday to say those executed had ‘adopted extremist ideologies and formed terrorist cells with the aim of spreading chaos and provoking sectarian strife’.

Saudi authorities said that one person was crucified after his execution, with the Middle East Eye reporting that the body was then publicly displayed.

The U.N. human rights chief condemned the beheadings, saying most were minority Shi'ite Muslims who may not have had fair trials and at least three were minors when sentenced.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6959883/Body-crucified-criminal-public-display-Saudi-Arabia-following-37-executions.html

The 1st idiotic post from abso I came across.
---

anyway, the fact that they went there or not, wont make them any more evil or stupid than killing thousands of people, actually your post proves that the entire operation is not about islam and radical muslims, because if the men were there then they are not religious at all, as no religious muslim will ever step in a strip club, or drink alcohol at all.

so your post proves that they are not true muslims in their heart, and they dont listen to the teachings of Islam, thanks for it.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?29354-America-s-Holy-Crusade-against-the-Muslim-World-by-Michel-Chossudovsky&p=443738#post443738

After stating how great they were, he tried to insult all of us over christianity, claiming islam superior because somehow having an old and a new testament and them having just one book. Had a buddy nearby once claim that too, and said that "we" couldn't make our minds up so wrote a new book with different versions of events. :rolleyes:

how many bibles do you have ?,

have you ever heared of two different Qurans ???

we just have one book, and there is no second to it.

and yes i have every right to say that they are not true muslims, being called a muslim in the ID, doesnt mean that you are true muslim, but following the teaching of islam is the only proof that you are a muslim.

and i already posted some verses from Quran, and i said that Quran forbid killings of unarmed civilians anywhere, even during the time of war, and even inside the war zone.

so i will let you judge, when the Quran tells muslims not to kill unarmed civilians, and a muslim goes to kill them, will you call him true muslim or not ???

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?29354-America-s-Holy-Crusade-against-the-Muslim-World-by-Michel-Chossudovsky&p=443745#post443745

Well, it's in the quran, then that's that I guess. :rolleyes:

What "I" asked him:

Abso - is there anything in the Quran or Hadith relating to being able to strike a woman? What about infidels, anything in those readings about them? Why do some of the worlds most prominent muslim clerics, and muslim state leaders, quote from these readings and speak of infidels and killing? If Islam is such a peaceful and loving religion as you say, and those that kill in the name of Islam are perverting the religion, then why do so many prominent muslims call for death of infidels? Why do millions of muslims still subscribe to the hadith and shariah law? Maybe in your little corner of utopia in Egypt things are different, but don't act like Islam isn't teaching this shit in tons of other countries.

His taqiyya response:

It isnt Islam that is teaching, its just the people that teaches Islam, they can alternate its laws for their own benifit, if a priest is tells you that its okay to kill, that doesnt mean that christianity really allows killing, its just him who have mistaken and have guided you into the wrong path, thats what happen with religious terrorists in every religion, they are thinking that by killing they are serving their own religion, while all they are doing is destroying every single foundation that the religion is built upon, they are destroying the main core of any religion, which is forgiveness and goodness and good deeds.

anyway, try to focus on the subject of this topic, we arent discussing the laws of Islam now, we are discussing the war on terrorism and if it is being evolved into a more general war against all the muslims, so state your opinion about that, and if you have any opinion about Islam laws, i think that i opened a topic for that issue in the religions section.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?29354-America-s-Holy-Crusade-against-the-Muslim-World-by-Michel-Chossudovsky&p=443876#post443876

So I followed up again:

You did not answer my questions. Is there anything in the Hadith or Quran about being able to strike women, or kill infidels, or anything about infidels and what should be done to them? What about apostates? What does your religion state should happen to them? There are MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS in other countries than Egypt who still subscribe to what I'm getting at. Deny it all you like, it won't make it go away. I hang with a few muslims EVERY SINGLE DAY and they tell me point blank in arabic what is stated - just that they don't personally subscribe to what is written, but many millions in several muslim countries do. So, please, don't lie. Admit that Egypt is different, and there are other countries that do believe to the T what is written in the Quran, Hadith and under Sharia law. And quite frankly, they are animals. People that use a book to show their superiority over women as an excuse to abuse them should be put down like animals. People that subscribe to shariah law to systematically abuse and kill people should be put down like animals. People that call for the death of infidels for no other reason than they are not muslim should be put down like animals. People who call for death to those who simply want to convert from the muslim faith should be put down like animals.

And his lame response:

i already said, post your questions about Islam in the right topic, and i will answer them all, and yes, i have answers to all of your three questions, post them where i stated that i will answer anything about Islam.

i will answer anything about Islam when you post it in its right topic, but i will not engage in side discussions about Islam in every topic that i start or participate in it, please focus on the topic ahead of you, and stop asking right questions in wrong places

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?29354-America-s-Holy-Crusade-against-the-Muslim-World-by-Michel-Chossudovsky&p=444016#post444016

I remember all that, dumbass avoided by claiming it was wrong thread over and over in so many threads.

Noir
04-26-2019, 06:09 PM
It will be interesting to see just how far Saudi Arabia can continue to push well beyond the limits of decency while still receiving generous support from America, Britain etc.

jimnyc
04-26-2019, 06:26 PM
It will be interesting to see just how far Saudi Arabia can continue to push well beyond the limits of decency while still receiving generous support from America, Britain etc.

Man, these scumbags have been doing this shit forever. I don't think we'll see broken ties over it - although I wish we would!! And we both know WHY that is. And I don't mean by going "perfectly clean" but we need to get away from their oil, but we're dependent on it. I wish it weren't true, as it's selling your soul, IMO.

They don't know decency, and I'm afraid that MOST islamic countries are similar.

37 heads cut off. Crucifixion on at least one. And then they place bodies on display. It's like watching dang Game of Thrones!!

Kathianne
04-26-2019, 06:47 PM

I've no idea. They've managed for over 70 years and considering 9/11, show no signs of being left in the cold.

FakeNewsSux
04-27-2019, 12:42 PM

Considering the rise of the anti-Semitic progressives in these countries, I'm sure the generous support would continue if they would just sprinkle in a few jews at the chopping block.

FakeNewsSux
04-27-2019, 04:46 PM
If you need further proof of my previous statement, check out today's international edition of the left's official propaganda rag:

New York Times internationally prints antisemitic cartoon

By Geller Report Staff (https://gellerreport.com/author/geller-report-staff/) - on April 27, 2019

HOW THE LEFT DESTROYS THE NATION (https://gellerreport.com/category/how-the-left-destroys-the-nation/)
https://gellerreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Screen-Shot-2019-04-27-at-1.19.49-PM-400x267.png (https://gellerreport.com/2019/04/neo-nazi-nytimes-antisemitic-cartoon.html/)

The neo-Nazi New York Times continue to play a prominent role in normalizing antisemitism, with this heinous and vile cartoon (which they took down after the backlash) from their international edition. The cartoon appeared next to a column written by the Israel-hating and pro-Jihad kapo Thomas Friedman. Goebbels would have been proud of this cartoon.
https://gellerreport.com/2019/04/neo-nazi-nytimes-antisemitic-cartoon.html/

STTAB
04-29-2019, 09:59 AM
Saudi Arabia, once again proving we are the dumbest country in the entire world. We have the absolutely ability to make any country on this planet behave as we see fit. Yet, we stupidly just treat these countries that are not are friends as if they are our nearest blood relatives.

Saudi Arabia should have beaten to within an inch of their lives following 9/11.

Abbey Marie
04-30-2019, 07:59 AM
Jim, the first two words of your title are redundant.

STTAB
04-30-2019, 08:29 AM
Jim, the first two words of your title are redundant.

No doubt. At this point it is clear that the outrageous Muslims are the ones who are not out abusing and or murdering people they don't agree with.