PDA

View Full Version : Poll: It's Clearly Biden Vs. Trump In 2020

jimnyc
05-06-2019, 08:22 PM
Others are obviously in it and by no means is this a 2 man race already, just posting as I see them.

And I DO hope this article is correct though, as his idiocy I think would make it easy for Trump. :)

---

Poll: It's Clearly Biden Vs. Trump In 2020

It’s looking like it will be former Vice President Joe Biden who will face-off against President Trump in 2020, if a new poll is an accurate reflection of Democratic voters.

A Hill-Harris poll released on Monday showed Biden with a whopping 32-point lead over the second-place finisher, Senator Bernie Sanders, 46% to 14%. Former South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg was in third place at 8%; Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) garnered 7%. Mallory Newall, the director of research at Ipsos Public Affairs, commented, "Biden has seen a little bit of a bump from his announcement, anywhere from 12 to 15 percentage points in most polls that I've seen. I think his standing is strong at this point but again, you have to keep in mind that he is by far the best known in the race."

As The Hill noted, “Polls taken since the former vice president's official declaration have shown him receiving support in the upper 30s to lower 40s, about twice as much as Sanders, his next closest rival.”

The rest of the field: California Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris (6%), former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-TX) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) with 3% each; Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), former HUD secretary Julian Castro, former Rep. John Delaney (D-MD), Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY), and Sen. Michael Bennet (D-CO) all received 2% or lower.

No other candidate received more than 1%.

Two candidates who seemed to be catching fire early in the campaign, Harris and O’Rourke, have faltered badly. As The Daily Wire reported Monday:

A new poll of Iowa, New Hampshire & South Carolina Democratic primary voters reveals that erstwhile leading candidates Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) and former Congressman Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) lag far behind numerous other candidates.

The Firehouse-Optimus poll found that in Iowa, Harris garnered only 4.9% of the vote, with O’Rourke trailing her at 2.7%. The two candidates fell far behind former Vice President Joe Biden, at 34.9%, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) at 13.7%, Pete Buttigieg, at 11.4%, and Sen. Elizabeth Warren, with 10.4%.

In New Hampshire, Biden got 34.%, Sanders 15.5%, Buttigieg 9.7%, Warren 9.1%. Harris 7.0%, and O’Rourke 3.0%. In South Carolina, Biden garnered 48.3%, Sanders 11.9%, Buttigieg 5.2%, Warren 4.5%. Harris 4.3%, and O’Rourke 1.2%.

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/46855/poll-its-clearly-biden-vs-trump-2020-hank-berrien

And you have GOT to be kidding me!! You have to vote for me in order to see what's in my health plan!! :laugh::laugh::laugh: He better find time if he expects to go much further. I know he was only speaking of that particular time, I hope anyway. But he better have a plan next time!

Joe Biden, Running For President, Says He ‘Doesn’t Have Time’ To Explain His Healthcare Plan

Joe Biden wants you to vote for him so you can find out what’s in his healthcare plan.

That sounds familiar.

During his first weeks as an official presidential candidate, Biden has talked extensively about healthcare being a human “right” (health insurance, however, is not a right) and said he would give everyone the chance to buy into Medicare, stopping just short of supporting rival candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) “Medicare-for-all” plan. The plan would apparently allow Americans to stop relying on private health insurance, but Biden has so far not provided details on how exactly he would get us there.

While speaking in Iowa City last week, Biden mentioned his Medicare buy-in program, but would not provide details or discuss a specific bill that encompasses some or part of his vision.

“I don’t have time; I don’t want to keep you standing any longer,” the former vice president told his audience, the Washington Examiner reported.

Biden, of course, was specifically saying he didn't have time at that moment to lay out the plan, but he has thus far not revealed the details of his plan anywhere else.

The former vice president appears to be trying to craft his own version of Sanders’ plan, which the Vermont senator has admitted would raise taxes on Americans. Sanders recently criticized Biden’s “plan” as not going far enough.

“It doesn't go anywhere near far enough,” Sanders said when asked by reporters to comment on Biden’s plan. “It will be expensive, it will not cover a whole lot of people.”

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/46837/joe-biden-running-president-says-he-doesnt-have-ashe-schow

Elessar
05-06-2019, 11:41 PM
Biden is a douche. He has a big mouth but no backing of what he says, no details.