PDA

View Full Version : *Got Banned From Democracy Forums Tonight*

chesswarsnow
09-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I pulled the plug on DF today.
2. Seems they brought in a GD Muslim for a mod team member.
3. They prefer a Muslim over, *The Great CWN*.
4. Anyway, I did let them know about how screwed up the site had become after they installed the Muslim.
5. Another Debate Site Bites the Dust.
6. I am sure it won't last long now that, *The Great CWN* left!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

retiredman
09-01-2007, 10:32 PM
they are popping champagne corks over at DF, and everyone is laughing at you and telling stories about you now that you are gone... the atmosphere is downright festive!

nevadamedic
09-01-2007, 10:32 PM
Sorry bout that,

4. Anyway, I did let them know about how screwed up the site had become after they installed the Muslim.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Lily is just as bad.

Gaffer
09-01-2007, 10:33 PM
They can rename it the dhimme forum now.

chesswarsnow
09-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Let them suck up to some Muslim, over a *Patriot* like myself.
2. It will haunt them all into the grave.
3. Its really not my problem.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

retiredman
09-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

what makes YOU a patriot?

chesswarsnow
09-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

they are popping champagne corks over at DF, and everyone is laughing at you and telling stories about you now that you are gone... the atmosphere is downright festive!

1. But that I couldn't care less if it were true.
2. I was the spark for that site, now that I'm gone, it will tank.
3. I give it a month.
4. They chose badly.
5. They picked a Muslim over an American Christian.
6. Turns out its a lost cause site.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

retiredman
09-01-2007, 10:45 PM
you are a legend in your own mind.

nowhere else.

chesswarsnow
09-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. They made rules recently, brought about by *The Muslim*, which was what they always do to entrap *The Great CWN*.
2. Common practice when those of lower forms of morality do to attack and ban their betters.
3. I lost nothing, I can tell you plainly, they lost much.
4. You have a Muslim over you there, have fun with that dude.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

retiredman
09-01-2007, 10:50 PM
you never did tell me why you thought you were a "patriot".

Guernicaa
09-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. They made rules recently, brought about by *The Muslim*, which was what they always do to entrap *The Great CWN*.
2. Common practice when those of lower forms of morality do to attack and ban their betters.
3. I lost nothing, I can tell you plainly, they lost much.
4. You have a Muslim over you there, have fun with that dude.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why the fuck do you always go "Sorry bout that," before you write anything and why the fuck do you bullet your points with numbers?

You make yourself look like a fucking idiot.

nevadamedic
09-01-2007, 10:56 PM
Why the fuck do you always go "Sorry bout that," before you write anything and why the fuck do you bullet your points with numbers?

Youor not any better, a word of advice, noone likes you hear maybe you should go over to DF with your little girlfriend Lily.

retiredman

methinks it's an accurate portrayal!

chesswarsnow
Sorry bout that,

1. You don't know me very well I guess.
2. You should read up on me then.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

retiredman
09-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I would rather get a root canal.

Guernicaa
09-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Um actually I know you quite well and have read you many times.
I use to post at DF.

I just finally felt like asking you why you make yourself look like a dumbass.

chesswarsnow
09-01-2007, 11:02 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Obama08 is one freak show here I see.
2. What a complete loser, I am sure.
3. Obama has no chance like you bud.
4. Hehehehe,..both losers.
5. And Tampa Bay sucks too, GO Cowboys!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

nevadamedic
09-01-2007, 11:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yea but this Obama's a kid who hasn't hit puberty yet.

chesswarsnow
09-01-2007, 11:05 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. So then ye shall.
2. Hehehehehe,............

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Guernicaa
09-01-2007, 11:07 PM
Youor not any better, a word of advice, noone likes you hear maybe you should go over to DF with your little girlfriend Lily.
jkrthoih owifj iej oj Whats the matter NM do you not know how to fucking type?

The fact that you have anything to say about me is laughable at best. Your posts have nothing of a substance to stand on and usually rely on simple minded quips that don't even make sense to the dumbest of conservatives. But then again it shouldn’t surprise me, OCA, bully, or any other member of this board that you have the intelligence of a fucking cow. No, I take that back. You’re lower than a cow. Your intelligence level is that of a mutated sewer rat.

Maybe that’s why you don't hold a job? I bet your living off of social security checks and food stamps aren't you? Figures.

Everyone, check NM's profile...under "Occupation" it says "Political Activist" AHAHAHAH!!!! That just proves he's on welfare.

CockySOB
09-01-2007, 11:09 PM

I'm sure he's sorry about that.... :laugh2:

nevadamedic
09-01-2007, 11:09 PM
jkrthoih owifj iej oj Whats the matter NM do you not know how to fucking type?

The fact that you have anything to say about me is laughable at best. Your posts have nothing of a substance to stand on and usually rely on simple minded quips that don't even make sense to the dumbest of conservatives. But then again it shouldn’t surprise me, OCA, bully, or any other member of this board that you have the intelligence of a fucking cow. No, I take that back. You’re lower than a cow. Your intelligence level is that of a mutated sewer rat.

Maybe that’s why you don't hold a job? I bet your living off of social security checks and food stamps aren't you? Figures.

Everyone, check NM's profile...under "Occupation" it says "Political Activist" AHAHAHAH!!!! That just proves he's on welfare.

:laugh2: You don't even deserve a responsee but anyways obviously you don't know anything about me dipshit since I have been back to work for a while infact I got interviewed by the paper yesterday in reguards to one of my jobs, second I have never claimed social security and never had food stamps moron.

Guernicaa
09-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Sorry bout that,

5. And Tampa Bay sucks too, GO Cowboys!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Now I don't like you, but one thing that I highly advise is that you don't try and become "buddy-buddy" with Nevada. See, Nevada has a reputation on this board for being laughed at by pretty much...everyone. Ask most conservatives here and they will tell you than Nevada is neither a “liberal” nor a "conservative"...he is simply just a fucking moron living off of welfare.

nevadamedic
09-01-2007, 11:12 PM
Now I don't like you, but one thing that I highly advise is that you don't try and become "buddy-buddy" with Nevada. See, Nevada has a reputation on this board for being laughed at by pretty much...everyone. Ask most conservatives here and they will tell you than Nevada is neither a “liberal” nor a "conservative"...he is simply just a fucking moron living off of welfare.

:laugh2: You are such an idiot once again that doesn't deserve a response as once again you don't know what the hell your talking about.

Guernicaa
09-01-2007, 11:12 PM
:laugh2: You don't even deserve a responsee but anyways obviously you don't know anything about me dipshit since I have been back to work for a while infact I got interviewed by the paper yesterday in reguards to one of my jobs, second I have never claimed social security and never had food stamps moron.
Ohhh I'm sure you don't. So why don't you clue us in on this new profession of yours????

Guernicaa
09-01-2007, 11:13 PM
:laugh2: You are such an idiot once again that doesn't deserve a response as once again you don't know what the hell your talking about.
NM We'll ask OCA what he thinks about you the next time he logs on, and then we'll ask everyone else.

nevadamedic
09-01-2007, 11:14 PM
Ohhh I'm sure you don't. So why don't you clue us in on this new profession of yours????

First of all it's none of your business but since your so concerned why dont you look at some of my most recent threads.

Guernicaa
09-01-2007, 11:18 PM
First of all it's none of your business but since your so concerned why dont you look at some of my most recent threads.
hhahahahahahhahahahaahah If I looked at some your most recent threads as a way of cluing me into your latest profession I'd have to conclude that your latest profession was probably living in a group home for 40 year old retards.

nevadamedic
09-01-2007, 11:27 PM
NM We'll ask OCA what he thinks about you the next time he logs on, and then we'll ask everyone else.

Everyone knows OCA and I dont like eachother dumbass. Since when is OCA everyone anyways moron.

-Cp
09-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Thanks for posting here chesswarsnow - we all needed our IQ dropped by 20 points from having read your stupid posting "style"...

actsnoblemartin
09-01-2007, 11:59 PM
Well I Have heard that Extreme liberal is a mental disorder, apparently obama has proven that.

I use to post at DF.

Guernicaa
09-02-2007, 12:26 AM
You know what I've heard? A lack of spelling, grammar, and typing skills is a result of not going to school. So apparently you and Nevada didn't go.

nevadamedic
09-02-2007, 12:28 AM
You know what I've heard? A lack of spelling, grammar, and typing skills is a result of not going to school. So apparently you and Nevada didn't go.

You would know first hand wouldnt you?

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2007, 12:30 AM
You know what i heard, I heard that judging people based on something as small and trivial as commas, makes you an elitest scumbag. Some of the most brilliant people, werent the best in school. Many people have had learning disabilities or other disabilites, you wanna make fun of them too?

Im not threatened by a little weasel like you, with no conquence and no soul

Have a good night buddy

Guernicaa
09-02-2007, 12:33 AM
You know what i heard, I heard that judging people based on something as small and trivial as commas, makes you an elitest scumbag. Some of the most brilliant people, werent the best in school. Many people have had learning disabilities or other disabilites, you wanna make fun of them too?

Have a good night buddy
Then I suggest you go back to school and get that learning disability taken care of you fuckin retard. Then your stupid ass can come back here and I’ll still be ripping you a second asshole.

nevadamedic
09-02-2007, 12:34 AM

Have a good night buddy

Be careful his gay ass might think your interested in him, we wouldn't want to give the kid false hope.

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2007, 12:36 AM
Obama, lets look at the modern day republican party and democratic party.

Which party allows members to disagree with it, without calling them racist, biggot, anti-gay, anti-woman, homophobic,

Simply for disagreeing.

which party members rountinly disrupt speakers at a campus and threaten people with violence on a daily basis because they dont like what they say?

what party is support 9-1 by reported and 75% of all college professors money?

Answers me those, and then you can whine, ok?

Oh, and which party allows john mccain in it?

which party kicked out joe lierberman

Which party called geoge bush racists

Now, before you trot out the, republicans bomb abortion clinics card,

I said rountinly, not occasionly.

and, liberal speakers are not threatened, harassed attacked on campus.

Have a nice day

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2007, 12:38 AM
Apparently, he hasnt heard of albert einstein, who got an F in math.

Apparently to the FAR-Left, everyone must go to school, even though not everyone is suited for it.

Oh, College and many high school are nothing more then liberal indoctrination centers. Or re-education camps for conservatives.

The man who is self taught, can be as smart if not smarter, then the man who has been told HOW to think, instead of what to think by our modern day, agenda driven, intolerant, one sided professors.

Becareful his gay ass might think your interested in him, we wouldn't want to give the kid false hope.

nevadamedic
09-02-2007, 12:42 AM
Obama, lets look at the modern day republican party and democratic party.

Which party allows members to disagree with it, without calling them racist, biggot, anti-gay, anti-woman, homophobic,

Simply for disagreeing.

which party members rountinly disrupt speakers at a campus and threaten people with violence on a daily basis because they dont like what they say?

what party is support 9-1 by reported and 75% of all college professors money?

Answers me those, and then you can whine, ok?

Oh, and which party allows john mccain in it?

which party kicked out joe lierberman

Which party called geoge bush racists

Now, before you trot out the, republicans bomb abortion clinics card,

I said rountinly, not occasionly.

and, liberal speakers are not threatened, harassed attacked on campus.

Have a nice day

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

nevadamedic
09-02-2007, 12:43 AM
Apparently, he hasnt heard of albert einstein, who got an F in math.

Apparently to the FAR-Left, everyone must go to school, even though not everyone is suited for it.

Oh, College and many high school are nothing more then liberal indoctrination centers. Or re-education camps for conservatives.

The man who is self taught, can be as smart if not smarter, then the man who has been told HOW to think, instead of what to think by our modern day, agenda driven, intolerant, one sided professors.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2007, 12:46 AM
Again, the far left liberal, elitest, snubbing his nose down at anyone he deems inferior to him. This is a different kind of bigotry. An educational bigotry, that says, if i have more education then you, or i dont like your education, your a retard.

I cant rationally discuss anything with a person who is so narrow minded they stick to mantra's

Then I suggest you go back to school and get that learning disability taken care of you fuckin retard. Then your stupid ass can come back here and I’ll still be ripping you a second asshole.

nevadamedic
09-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Again, the far left liberal, elitest, snubbing his nose down at anyone he deems inferior to him. This is a different kind of bigotry. An educational bigotry, that says, if i have more education then you, or i dont like your education, your a retard.

I cant rationally discuss anything with a person who is so narrow minded they stick to mantra's

He's not rational. He is just mad because they wouldn't let him participate in the Gay Pride parade and events this past year............

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2007, 12:51 AM
again you crack me up. Watch out those, the new civil rights bill, will charge pastors who say homosexuality is wrong with a hate crime

Ive never heard of such rubbish.

Having an opinion is a hate crime lol

He's not rational. He is just mad because they wouldn't let him participate in the Gay Pride parade and events this past year............

nevadamedic
09-02-2007, 01:03 AM
again you crack me up. Watch out those, the new civil rights bill, will charge pastors who say homosexuality is wrong with a hate crime

Ive never heard of such rubbish.

Having an opinion is a hate crime lol

Huh..............

Sock Puppet
09-02-2007, 02:26 AM
Actually, you look like the one taking it up the wazzoo with your -994 reputation. :lol:

nevadamedic
09-02-2007, 02:32 AM
Actually, you look like the one taking it up the wazzoo with your -994 reputation. :lol:

And dropping................

PostmodernProphet
09-02-2007, 06:19 AM
I would comment that this thread deteriorated......but it started out so badly, it's hard to tell......

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2007, 06:52 AM
I was being sarcastic and serious at the same time lol.

apparently you didnt hear about the so called civil rights for gays laws,
Huh..............

OCA
09-03-2007, 09:50 AM

NM is a classless leach on the taxpayers of America. Political activist my ass! He's already posted that he's one of these douchebag security guys at concerts, thats about the equivalent of a fucking carny!

OCA
09-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Everyone knows OCA and I dont like eachother dumbass. Since when is OCA everyone anyways moron.

I am all men wrapped into one soul, best not forget that.

OCA
09-03-2007, 09:53 AM
You would know first hand wouldnt you?

No Nevada, you and your "referrals" here would know about that, none of you motherfuckers can spell or formulate a paragraph and you know what, the whole fucking board complains about it...........you suck!

OCA
09-03-2007, 09:55 AM

Sock while Obama is no Rhodes scholar admittedly reputation points here don't mean shit.

chesswarsnow
09-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But this thread is about my earlier departure from DF.
2. Not a bash NM thread.
3. Also I happen to like NM very much.
4. One thing about DF that is kind of sad.
5. There's this one Mod Team Member named Boogyman, pretty much the last Republican on that site who has to carry the Conservative load all by himself.
6. He can always leave I guess, he is a member here anyways.
7. Other than that its chucked full of Neoliberals.
8. I had lots of fun fracken with them.
9. Hehehehehe,.......
10. jafar followed me over here, after their site died, when I left, I been going over to it from time to time, just one or two people there now, with the mod team.
11. Hehehehehehe,......:fu:
12. I just went to, democracyforums, *link removed*, there was uncle and boogyman only,...sad that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
09-03-2007, 04:52 PM

:bow3:

:coffee:

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 05:07 PM
NM is a classless leach on the taxpayers of America. Political activist my ass! He's already posted that he's one of these douchebag security guys at concerts, thats about the equivalent of a fucking carny!

Hmmmmmm, not a political activist eh? I've only organised some of the biggest political events in my town over the last two years. You have no clue who I am or what im about, you only have what I decide to let you in on.

As far as you talking about a job that I work part time :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But this thread is about my earlier departure from DF.
2. Not a bash NM thread.
3. Also I happen to like NM very much.
4. One thing about DF that is kind of sad.
5. There's this one Mod Team Member named Boogyman, pretty much the last Republican on that site who has to carry the Conservative load all by himself.
6. He can always leave I guess, he is a member here anyways.
7. Other than that its chucked full of Neoliberals.
8. I had lots of fun fracken with them.
9. Hehehehehe,.......
10. jafar followed me over here, after their site died, when I left, I been going over to it from time to time, just one or two people there now, with the mod team.
11. Hehehehehehe,......:fu:
12. I just went to * link removed * (http://www.democracyforums.com) there was uncle and boogyman only,...sad that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You might want to change post 12, they really arn't keen on people linking other Message Boards on here, just giving you a heads up.:salute:

Yurt
09-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Hmmmmmm, not a political activist eh? I've only organised some of the biggest political events in my town over the last two years. You have no clue who I am or what im about, you only have what I decide to let you in on.

As far as you talking about a job that I work part time :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I thought you were on disability?

:dunno:

chesswarsnow
09-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Sorry bout that,

You might want to change post 12, they really arn't keen on people linking other Message Boards on here, just giving you a heads up.:salute:

1. Thanks buddy, didn't know.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 05:54 PM

Yup, I still worked for a couple candidates during elections, I just didn't collect disability payments from State Farm. I mostly sat at a desk and did office work and put together events which was office work as well until the day of the event, then it only lasted an hour or two the day of the event. I ended up in to much pain after the campaigns were over that I got put back on Total Temporary Disability until recently. I just helped organize a huge event that happened today as well. I also got back my part time job at UNR up in Reno as my doctor wont release me back to work full time as she thinks it would aggrivate my back to much.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Thanks buddy, didn't know.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No problem, I did the same thing when I first came here so thats how I know.

shattered
09-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hate to burst your bubble, but a single person will never make, or break a political site.. For every one person that leaves, 2 more will trickle in, and one of those will stay for awhile.. Just because you left, doesn't mean the boards going crashing down. :)

chesswarsnow
09-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. We shall see.
2. Time will tell I suppose.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sock Puppet
09-03-2007, 06:07 PM
Hate to burst your bubble, but a single person will never make, or break a political site.. For every one person that leaves, 2 more will trickle in, and one of those will stay for awhile.. Just because you left, doesn't mean the boards going crashing down. :)
Well... it is definately different there now that chess is gone. I hate to see people get banned from forums... it was kind of sad to see him go.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 06:09 PM
Well... it is definately different there now that chess is gone. I hate to see people get banned from forums... it was kind of sad to see him go.

That place is going downhill fast............. I mean c'mon certain staff members send you warnings for talking about Liberals what o they think will happen on a debate site?

OCA
09-03-2007, 06:57 PM

Exactly, he's a fucking liar.

Yurt
09-03-2007, 07:20 PM

1. a
2. r
3. e
4. u
5. s
6. u
7. r
8. e
9. ?

The guy can't even answer a simple question from me and at least one other poster here.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 07:22 PM
1. a
2. r
3. e
4. u
5. s
6. u
7. r
8. e
9. ?

The guy can't even answer a simple question from me and at least one other poster here.

Sure he will, whats your question? Chess is an awesome guy if you get to know him.

chesswarsnow
09-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I noticed they got rid of all my ranting posts right before I left.
2. I also noticed that there is no thread wondering where I went, and why I was banned.
3. Seems they scolded everyone not to even mention CWN.
4. Also the lame owner changed my id to CheesyMuslim, which is very disrespectful.
5. Well it won't matter, I built that site up to where it was, and now that I'm gone it will collapse in on itself, with pure boredom.
6. This site, is already established, and has some Great Members.
7. I could never say I made this site, its already doing great.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 10:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

2. I also noticed that there is no thread wondering where I went, and why I was banned.
4. Also the lame owner changed my id to CheesyMuslim, which is very disrespectful.
5. Well it won't matter, I built that site up to where it was, and now that I'm gone it will collapse in on itself, with pure boredom.
6. This site, is already established, and has some Great Members.
7. I could never say I made this site, its already doing great.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No way, they really changed your name? If so how do you know it was Labrocca? It could have been any member of staff.

jafar00
09-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Sorry bout that,

They went where they belong. In the Cemetary.

That's because amidst the noise of the hundreds of new posts, nobody has noticed, or cares. Actually I do miss you over there. A bit...

There is no such thing.

And your rants were not disrespectful? And I quote....

Posts like...

SORRY BOUT THAT,

1. THIS PLACE DIDN'T TAKE LONG TO GO TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET.
2. SEEMS WHEN YOU HAVE A GD MUSLIM AS A MOD, YOU GET THIS.
3. f_ck THIS PLACE.

REGARDS,
SIRJAMESOFTEXAS

Sorry bout that,

1. And F uck You again bitch!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

nevadamedic
09-04-2007, 02:33 AM
They went where they belong. In the Cemetary.

That's because amidst the noise of the hundreds of new posts, nobody has noticed, or cares. Actually I do miss you over there. A bit...

There is no such thing.

And your rants were not disrespectful? And I quote....

Posts like...

I still don't see what any of this has to do with this site...............

LiberalNation
09-04-2007, 04:37 AM
What does this thread of to do with this site?

jafar00
09-04-2007, 05:55 AM

At least someone is making sense in here. :clap:

jimnyc
09-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Let's please leave other boards and their members out of discussions here. I have no issues whatsoever with said board, nor any of it's members. I don't like when I find conversations about this board elsewhere and would appreciate it if we gave the same respect in return.

82Marine89
09-04-2007, 08:15 AM

At least someone is making sense in here. :clap:

Really? How well did you read what she wrote?

dan
09-04-2007, 09:10 AM
Really? How well did you read what she wrote?

:laugh2:

chesswarsnow
09-04-2007, 09:12 AM
Sorry bout that,

No way, they really changed your name? If so how do you know it was Labrocca? It could have been any member of staff.

1. Yeah true, go check it out.
2. Every wonder what demands I was making?
3. Anyway, I guess it doesn't really matter.
4. I have moved on, and in my mind, this site, Debatepolicy is far better.:dance:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-04-2007, 09:14 AM
in my mind, this site, Debatepolicy is far better.

Now THAT I'm glad to read. Regardless of how others may feel about other boards, I'm always happy to read when people enjoy and appreciate this site.

Abbey Marie
09-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Let's please leave other boards and their members out of discussions here. I have no issues whatsoever with said board, nor any of it's members. I don't like when I find conversations about this board elsewhere and would appreciate it if we gave the same respect in return.

Exactly. If you are here because you want to post here, and become an active member of DP, we welcome you. For those who join just to continue some other board war, please feel free go back to that board and have at it.

TheStripey1
09-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
JamesofTexas

poah chessy... poah poah chessy... :lol: want some brie?

TheStripey1
09-04-2007, 09:03 PM
Exactly. If you are here because you want to post here, and become an active member of DP, we welcome you. For those who join just to continue some other board war, please feel free go back to that board and have at it.

He can't, abbey... he's been banned... you know... banned... as in unable to post there any longer... banned...

and damn...

I missed it all... you know, with my pep talk and all I don't Doooo-oooo forums on weekends... sayyyy... have I posted my pep talk for lefties here yet?

:dance:

TheStripey1
09-04-2007, 09:04 PM
nope... no pep talk link in my sig line...

well... I guess I'll have to rectify that ASAP...

see you tomorrow... thursday at the latest...

OBTW... y'all on the east coast might want to restock your hurricane kits...

Abbey Marie
09-04-2007, 09:05 PM
He can't, abbey... he's been banned... you know... banned... as in unable to post there any longer... banned...

and damn...

I missed it all... you know, with my pep talk and all I don't Doooo-oooo forums on weekends... sayyyy... have I posted my pep talk for lefties here yet?

:dance:

Who has been banned? I wasn't directing my post to a particular poster. It applies to any and all. :poke:

manu1959
09-04-2007, 10:13 PM

and yet another truly brilliant post hits the internet........

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Lily is just as bad.

That's just your personal bias showing, nm... lily actually thought chessy was a good debater... personally, I disagreed with her on that but that was her opinion and as we all know, everyone has one...

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

When and where did you serve?

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 04:33 PM
what makes YOU a patriot?

the yellow ribbon on his car of course... and that he supports other people dying for bush's war...

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 04:37 PM

damn good question... I always thought he was apologizing because his breath stinks not that we can actually see that... or maybe because he farted... either way, it's a strange way to post to be sure...

but that's chessy... he grows on you, much like mold...

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 04:39 PM

If you weren't banned, I'd give you rep for this... cuz you made me, literally, laugh out loud...

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 04:40 PM
I use to post at DF.

It's his style...

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 04:42 PM

what kind of work do you do? are you in security?

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 04:54 PM

Obviously he is very good at pissing y'all off... hence his low, nayyyyyy, ultra-low rep totals, but then again... he probably also doesn't give a damn about rep points...

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 05:07 PM

what do you have against the security guards at concerts? were you tossed out on your keister for breaking their rules?

do you rebel against all authority? or just the official kind?

nevadamedic
09-05-2007, 05:07 PM
what kind of work do you do? are you in security?

Yup, I get to escort entertainers and other celebrities around for the most part.

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 05:08 PM

Oh really? Even the gay men?

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 05:09 PM
No Nevada, you and your "referrals" here would know about that, none of you motherfuckers can spell or formulate a paragraph and you know what, the whole fucking board complains about it...........you suck!

if you think NM is bad, you're gonna love chesswarsnow... he doesn't ever do paragraphs...

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Sock while Obama is no Rhodes scholar admittedly reputation points here don't mean shit.

BINGO!

gives OCA a cigar... the cheap kind of course... and rep points too...

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 05:14 PM

welcome to the delusional world of CWN, where he is the king of debate...

Hi shattered!!! How ya been?

:dance: :cheers2: :dance:

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 05:14 PM

and I missed it too... dang...

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Who has been banned? I wasn't directing my post to a particular poster. It applies to any and all. :poke:

No one here of late, that I'm aware of anyway... the bannedee would be chessy from that other board, the one that shall remain nameless...

nods to the boss...

TheStripey1
09-05-2007, 05:22 PM
Yup, I get to escort entertainers and other celebrities around for the most part.

pretty good job if you can get it... so who have you escorted around? anyone we'd recognize?

nevadamedic
09-05-2007, 05:52 PM
pretty good job if you can get it... so who have you escorted around? anyone we'd recognize?

Many actually. I have worked there for years from 98-2004 when I got injured and went back recently.

I've escorted Neil Diamond, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Reba, Trisha Yearwood, AFI, Metallica, Linkin Park Just to name a few. Recently since I started back I escorted Bill Richardson and Senator Biden around. We also work the UNR football, baseball, vollyball, track and basketball games as well as other events like The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

TheStripey1
09-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Many actually. I have worked there for years from 98-2004 when I got injured and went back recently.

I've escorted Neil Diamond, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Reba, Trisha Yearwood, AFI, Metallica, Linkin Park Just to name a few. Recently since I started back I escorted Bill Richardson and Senator Biden around. We also work the UNR football, baseball, vollyball, track and basketball games as well as other events like The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

:eek: They've allowed you to escort presidential candidates? :eek:

How's the pay?

OCA
09-06-2007, 02:22 PM
what do you have against the security guards at concerts? were you tossed out on your keister for breaking their rules?

do you rebel against all authority? or just the official kind?

Its not like its a career or anything..............again almost exactly like carney, don't take any brains.

OCA
09-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Oh really? Even the gay men?

Queer choicers aren't men.

OCA
09-06-2007, 02:25 PM

He escorted Jacko to the local park with a kid's jungle gym in it, also Pee Wee Herman to the theater.

OCA
09-06-2007, 02:27 PM

George Strait would rather have his nuts sawed off with a dull, rusty knife than to hang with a welfare cheat, he's as standup as they get.

I call bullshit.