PDA

View Full Version : Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Features Morbidly Obese Bikini Model

jimnyc
05-11-2019, 01:11 PM
In the name of allowing 57 genders and demands of everything and anyone or anything being accepted. Everything anymore must be accepted, and sometimes celebrated, and folks are chastised if they speak out in anyway against.

And in the past few years we have seen increase in demand to accept the bony thin anorexic sickly type & the morbidly obese type.

And to those who would support this, again, would you also support if next year they place a literally anorexic woman on the cover?

---

From Burkini to Obesity: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Features Morbidly Obese Bikini Model

https://i.imgur.com/QJHOWLX.jpg

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit featured a morbidly obese bikini model this week as part of their new push for ‘diversity.’

Hunter McGrady, the young woman featured in Sports Illustrated SI 2019 is no doubt very pretty, however, she is morbidly obese.

“For too long we have heard talk that we need of diversity in media, but what exactly does that look like. The concept of diversity encompasses acceptance and respect. It means understanding that each individual is unique, and not only recognizing our individual differences, but accepting them wholeheartedly.” Hunter said in a SI column when asked what her thoughts on diversity are. “Differences of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs or other ideologies need to be fully embraced as the very fabric that make up our modern understanding of the world today.”

Morbid obesity is one of the leading preventable causes of cancer and should never be celebrated –it is not ‘diverse,’ it is very unhealthy.

People who are morbidly obese, which is defined as being 100 pounds over his/her ideal weight, increase their chances of getting many different types of cancers.

Super morbidly obese women are 7 times more likely to develop endometrial cancer (cancer of the lining of the uterus) than normal weight women.

Obesity is not something that should be promoted or celebrated.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/from-burkini-to-obesity-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-features-morbidly-obese-bikini-model/

Gunny
05-11-2019, 04:33 PM
Any sport in particular she claims to be good at? You used to have to rush for 1000 yards to get your face pasted on SI. Now you can just own stock at Dunkin Donuts?

Elessar
05-12-2019, 07:35 AM
Ugh! Not gonna buy that issue if this is what is featured!:laugh:

I once pulled a very obese woman out of a pool. She weighed over 300lbs and was wearing a string bikini. My brother,
much smaller than me, pulled her husband in. The two were in a death grip that I broke by hitting them in the temples.
She was so immense I could not get a control carry on her, so I had to grip a handful of fat under her armpit to get
her into shallow water.

Damn...I felt really dirty after that rescue!:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-12-2019, 03:37 PM
In the name of allowing 57 genders and demands of everything and anyone or anything being accepted. Everything anymore must be accepted, and sometimes celebrated, and folks are chastised if they speak out in anyway against.

And in the past few years we have seen increase in demand to accept the bony thin anorexic sickly type & the morbidly obese type.

And to those who would support this, again, would you also support if next year they place a literally anorexic woman on the cover?

---

From Burkini to Obesity: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Features Morbidly Obese Bikini Model

https://i.imgur.com/QJHOWLX.jpg

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit featured a morbidly obese bikini model this week as part of their new push for ‘diversity.’

Hunter McGrady, the young woman featured in Sports Illustrated SI 2019 is no doubt very pretty, however, she is morbidly obese.

“For too long we have heard talk that we need of diversity in media, but what exactly does that look like. The concept of diversity encompasses acceptance and respect. It means understanding that each individual is unique, and not only recognizing our individual differences, but accepting them wholeheartedly.” Hunter said in a SI column when asked what her thoughts on diversity are. “Differences of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs or other ideologies need to be fully embraced as the very fabric that make up our modern understanding of the world today.”

Morbid obesity is one of the leading preventable causes of cancer and should never be celebrated –it is not ‘diverse,’ it is very unhealthy.

People who are morbidly obese, which is defined as being 100 pounds over his/her ideal weight, increase their chances of getting many different types of cancers.

Super morbidly obese women are 7 times more likely to develop endometrial cancer (cancer of the lining of the uterus) than normal weight women.

Obesity is not something that should be promoted or celebrated.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/from-burkini-to-obesity-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-features-morbidly-obese-bikini-model/

Tis a tragedy that one can not-- ""unsee"" -- that picture...
What the hell is wrong with this world when there is crap like that being lauded as beauty!!!
liberal/leftist/progressives are indeed pushing crap like that which even further proves they are insane!
She apparently never saw a bucket of KFC or a massive slice of cake that she didnt like and devour.---Tyr

jimnyc
05-12-2019, 03:47 PM
Tis a tragedy that one can not-- ""unsee"" -- that picture...
What the hell is wrong with this world when there is crap like that being lauded as beauty!!!
liberal/leftist/progressives are indeed pushing crap like that which even further proves they are insane!
She apparently never saw a bucket of KFC or a massive slice of cake that she didnt like and devour.---Tyr

Many on the left will support this. They will tell others they are wrong for not supporting this. They will demand equal treatment. We will be "Obesaphobes" or something similar. The obese will be told their bodies are just as beautiful and to stay just the way they are.

Gunny
05-12-2019, 04:54 PM
Many on the left will support this. They will tell others they are wrong for not supporting this. They will demand equal treatment. We will be "Obesaphobes" or something similar. The obese will be told their bodies are just as beautiful and to stay just the way they are.I don't care what anyone call me. *That* would NOT be riding home in my truck. Although it IS 1-ton rated :laugh:

I'm not. Forget that crap. If I can't lift it, I don't need it.

darin
05-13-2019, 05:44 AM
Ugh! Not gonna buy that issue if this is what is featured!:laugh:

I once pulled a very obese woman out of a pool. She weighed over 300lbs and was wearing a string bikini. My brother,
much smaller than me, pulled her husband in. The two were in a death grip that I broke by hitting them in the temples.
She was so immense I could not get a control carry on her, so I had to grip a handful of fat under her armpit to get
her into shallow water.

Damn...I felt really dirty after that rescue!:laugh:

"Usually you have to pay extra for that kind of action, Cotton"