PDA

View Full Version : Every single Dem rep in House wants open borders

jimnyc
05-13-2019, 04:07 PM
According to Dam Crenshaw. And hell, I have no reason to dispute it.

---

Crenshaw Rips Democrats: ‘Every Single Democrat In The House of Representatives Does Want Open Borders’

On Sunday morning, speaking with Maria Bartiromo of Fox News, Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) blasted Democrats for fighting against more detention space for illegal immigrants, pointing out that Democrats would rather see the immigrants caught and released, thus effectively creating open borders, since the wait time for the immigrants to have a hearing on whether they should be deported can take up to seven or eight years.

Bartiromo prompted Crenshaw’s remarks by noting that although Crenshaw wanted more detention space for the immigrants, the Democrats have fought against it. She stated:

Congressman, you say we need more detention space. You’re not getting it. The Democrats basically put a limit on the number of beds that you can actually have available for people going into these detention centers. So they are putting a limit in terms of how many people — and the detentions centers are busting out. One of the Border Patrol people told me when I was there two weeks ago, that when they decide, okay, you’re gonna stay for X number of days and then you’ll have a hearing, that hearing is in eight years. Literally. The system is so overwhelmed that the hearing is not for year, seven, eight years. Of course they’re not going to come back.

Crenshaw then launched his attack:

Right. And you hit the nail on the head. They don’t want more detention space. You have to ask yourself, what is their actual goal? Here’s a real problem. I speak to constituents, Democrat and Republican. There are no constituents that I have met who want open borders. But every single Democrat in the House of Representatives does want open borders. And you can tell they want that because of the policies that they’re pushing. If you are not for more detention space, it’s because you want them caught and released. And, like you said, they might have a court date that’s eight years in the future. I mean, it’s an enormous amount of time, which effectively means open borders.

And again, this is not fair to legal immigrants who want to do it the right way. This is not fair to legal asylum claimees who want to do it the right way. They’re around the world, by the way. People around the world who want to claim asylum in the United states are now confronted with a system that’s completely overwhelmed. They have no chance of getting in. Why? Because our good intentions have gotten in our own way. And it’s bad for immigrants.

As NBC News reported in mid-February:

The White House has asked for $4.2 billion for ICE to increase its capacity to detain immigrants to 52,000, up from 40,000 currently funded by Congress. Democrats want to cap the detention space ICE can use to hold immigrants in the interior of the country — away from the border — at 16,500 … In the interior of the country, where Democrats would like to see a limit of 16,500 immigrants in detention, there are approximately 20,800 migrants being held, according to an ICE official.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47130/crenshaw-rips-democrats-every-single-democrat-hank-berrien

STTAB
05-14-2019, 09:15 AM
Dan Crenshaw is wrong.

Democrats don't want open borders or singe payer health insurance, or a higher minimum wage, or any of the other myriad things they scream about daily.

ALL they care about is getting and keeping power. If they thought executing brown people as they tried to get across the border would get them that power , they would be for it.

The Democrats have literally NO principles, including being for or against "open borders"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-14-2019, 09:53 AM
According to Dam Crenshaw. And hell, I have no reason to dispute it.

---

Crenshaw Rips Democrats: ‘Every Single Democrat In The House of Representatives Does Want Open Borders’

On Sunday morning, speaking with Maria Bartiromo of Fox News, Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) blasted Democrats for fighting against more detention space for illegal immigrants, pointing out that Democrats would rather see the immigrants caught and released, thus effectively creating open borders, since the wait time for the immigrants to have a hearing on whether they should be deported can take up to seven or eight years.

Bartiromo prompted Crenshaw’s remarks by noting that although Crenshaw wanted more detention space for the immigrants, the Democrats have fought against it. She stated:

Crenshaw then launched his attack:

As NBC News reported in mid-February:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47130/crenshaw-rips-democrats-every-single-democrat-hank-berrien

The guy is dead on the mark.
The Dem Party is owned lock, stck and barrel by the globalists and the damn globalists are 100% for open borders at every nation on earth.
Which effectively destroys the existence of nations, (national sovereignty)-- hence a one world government is needed which is the declared and actively sought globalist goal/plan.--Tyr

Abbey Marie
05-14-2019, 12:35 PM
Dan Crenshaw is wrong.

Democrats don't want open borders or singe payer health insurance, or a higher minimum wage, or any of the other myriad things they scream about daily.

ALL they care about is getting and keeping power. If they thought executing brown people as they tried to get across the border would get them that power , they would be for it.

The Democrats have literally NO principles, including being for or against "open borders"

Politics attracts some of the suckiest people, no doubt. Access to power is a strong lure for said sucky people.

I do think there are some “true believers” who see that power as a means to an end. Our new Muslim congresswomen, for example. Doesn’t mean they don’t want power. Just not power for its own sake.

Much like being in a rock band, I believe many men enter politics in some part for the women it attracts. Think Bill Clinton, JFK, Weiner.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-15-2019, 12:41 AM
https://i.ibb.co/BLRFxfj/demtrash3.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/kBPd0GD/no-border-walls-no-voter-id-laws-figured-it-out-yet-nancy-pelosi-chuck-schumer.jpg

STTAB
05-15-2019, 08:37 AM
Politics attracts some of the suckiest people, no doubt. Access to power is a strong lure for said sucky people.

I do think there are some “true believers” who see that power as a means to an end. Our new Muslim congresswomen, for example. Doesn’t mean they don’t want power. Just not power for its own sake.

Much like being in a rock band, I believe many men enter politics in some part for the women it attracts. Think Bill Clinton, JFK, Weiner.

No doubt there Abbey, some women are attracted to power, any power, heck some are probably specifically attracted to political power. And wherever you see women looking fo men, you will find men .

Sad to say that 350M in this country and who represents us is the best we could do?