PDA

View Full Version : Pete Buttigieg: Georgia Abortion Law A ‘Cruel Attack’ On Women

jimnyc
05-13-2019, 04:16 PM
So a woman should know in advance in Georgia - should you not have much personal responsibility - know this much - if you get pregnant, and plan on dropping the baby like a hot potato via abortion, you must present yourself prior to a heartbeat being detected. Oh, the horror. Bodies being attacked like the 'ol movie "Attack of the Body Snatchers". :rolleyes:

And oooohhh, it's so "cruel" to women. Ok then, I'll bite - how about the cruelness to the baby who has a heartbeat already, and being snuffed out so that someone need not face their responsibilities and didn't take appropriate steps to have personal responsibility BEFORE having sex and now putting themselves in such a position, no one else.

I also like that Trump referred to him as Alfred E. Neuman from Mad Magazine! LOL And then Pete took the bait and responded, saying it must be a generational thing, as he didn't know who he was. And then Mad Magazine replied on Twitter, saying "Who's Pete Buttigieg? Must be a generational thing" :laugh: Funny all the way around.

---

Pete Buttigieg: Georgia Abortion Law A ‘Cruel Attack’ On Women

South Bend mayor and Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg demonstrated once again that he marches to a rather warped brand of Christian theology. As the Hollywood elite joins hand-in-hand to boycott the state of Georgia for passing a fetal heartbeat bill that bans abortions once doctors can detect a baby's heartbeat in the mother's womb, the South Bend mayor has denounced the newly-acted law as a "cruel attack" on women.

According to LifeNews, Buttigieg denounced the law in a tweet last week shortly after Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp signed the bill.

"A woman has enough to deal with when it comes to her health care without also having to worry about male politicians telling her what she ought to do with her body," Buttigieg wrote Thursday. "Georgia’s abortion ban is a cruel attack on women’s autonomy and freedom — one that we must continue to resist."

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/47119/pete-buttigieg-georgia-abortion-law-cruel-attack-paul-bois

Gunny
05-13-2019, 07:44 PM
If I was a fag named Butt-gig I'd damned sure change my name. Just sayin' :smoke:

Elessar
05-13-2019, 09:09 PM
If I was a fag named Butt-gig I'd damned sure change my name. Just sayin' :smoke:

Ironic, isn't it?
:laugh: