PDA

View Full Version : Julian Assange Rape Case Reopened; WikiLeaks: Here Are 'The Facts'

jimnyc
05-13-2019, 04:27 PM
Awwwwww, poor bastard being yanked in so many different directions.

But in seriousness, I hope the US is all lined up and ready to attack once he serves his sentence out. Then get him over here. I don't think it's a good use of time sending him to Sweden on what appears to be mostly a useless case. Unless there is evidence under seal I'm unaware of. But he's facing a serious problem if extradited here.

---

Julian Assange Rape Case Reopened; WikiLeaks: Here Are 'The Facts'

On April 11, WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange was arrested by British police for skipping bail in 2012 and claiming asylum for seven years in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. Three weeks later, Assange was sentenced to nearly 12 months in prison for breaching England's Bail Act. When the controversial figure has completed his time behind bars, British authorities will now have a decision to make: extradite him to the U.S. for conspiracy charges or to Sweden for a rape case, which Swedish authorities announced Monday they've just officially reopened.

In a press conference Monday, Sweden's Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions Eva-Marie Persson said she believes that they still have "probable cause to accuse Mr. Assange of rape," NBC News reports. "It is my assessment that a new questioning of Assange is required," she said.

Persson told the press that Sweden plans to issue a European arrest warrant requesting he be extradited to Stockholm upon release from prison next year. "When deciding which has precedence, a Swedish or U.S. extradition request, this decision will be left entirely to the British authorities," Persson said according to NBC.

Assange took refuge in the Ecuadorian Embassy in 2012 in order to avoid extradition to Sweden for a preliminary investigation into multiple sexual misconduct allegations against him — allegations he claims were politically motivated. While two sexual misconduct allegations have since passed their statute of limitations, one allegation of rape has not. Swedish authorities chose to reopen the rape case after the lawyer of the accuser said she is still willing to pursue charges.

The statute of limitations for the rape charges expires in August 2020, giving prosecutors only a few months to convict Assange if he is extradited to Sweden upon release from British prison. That Assange would be extradited to Sweden is not certain, however, as he also faces charges in the U.S. for leaking classified military documents obtained by Bradley Manning (now "Chelsea Manning"), a former Army intelligence officer who was convicted in 2013 of violating the Espionage Act.

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/47099/julian-assange-rape-case-reopened-wikileaks-here-james-barrett

Noir
05-14-2019, 12:45 PM
It has been no secret that this was part of the plan of coordinated intelligence for many years.

No secret because files relating to this exact scenario where leaked and published by WikiLeaks years ago. In the Global Intelligence Files release of Stratfor documents.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/10/1056763_re-discussion-assange-arrested-.html

Re: Discussion- Assange Arrested

One other point is this. Ferreting out his confederates is also key. Find out what other disgruntled rogues inside the tent or outside. Pile on. Move him from country to country to face various charges for the next 25 years. But, seize everything he and his family own, to include every person linked to Wiki.

Re: Discussion- Assange Arrested

Will take weeks for extradition, unless he waves the process.

DOJ (Holder) won't seek prosecution on their own, but look for the GOP (Congress) to press for criminal prosecution.

Be easy to indict.

I would pursue Conspiracy and Political Terrorism charges and declassify the death of a source someone which I could link to Wiki.

:salute:

FakeNewsSux
05-14-2019, 02:57 PM
It has been no secret that this was part of the plan of coordinated intelligence for many years.

No secret because files relating to this exact scenario where leaked and published by WikiLeaks years ago. In the Global Intelligence Files release of Stratfor documents.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/10/1056763_re-discussion-assange-arrested-.html

:salute:

Maybe we should ask someone with "thumb drive" access to the DNC server. Maybe someone like Seth Rich?(0h, that's right...(Clinton Death count #128)):
https://spectator.org/mr-mueller-was-the-dnc-server-actually-hacked-by-the-russians/

STTAB
05-15-2019, 10:20 AM
If making classified material public i a crime, ,why aren't all the people who published classified material since 2016 in prison? Oh that's right, because it is NOT a crime.

I am so sick of this. Assange is no friend of this countries, but that doesn't make him a criminal. The guy literally just posted whatever people gave him. He didn't help steal anything, or pay anyone to steal anything, or any other criminal behavior (unless there is evidence I haven't seen)