PDA

View Full Version : Look for emails between Brennan and Comey

jimnyc
05-14-2019, 11:11 AM
Looks like all of their smack talk may come back to haunt them. They have gotten angrier and angrier, and then started getting silent as more info came out. :rolleyes:

I sure hope neither of these guys are above the law. I think both were involved, Brennan more so. And additionally, they all knew this Steele dossier was crap, all of them.

---

Trey Gowdy offers tip to Republicans: 'Look for emails between Brennan and Comey'

Former South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy offered up a tip Monday night for congressional investigators probing the Obama administration’s handling of the Trump-Russia investigation.

“So whoever’s investigating this, tell them to look for emails between Brennan and Comey in December 2016,” Gowdy said in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, referring to former CIA Director John Brennan and former FBI Director James Comey.

In the interview, Gowdy did not say whether he has knowledge of what is in any Brennan-Gowdy emails. But Gowdy also suggested that the FBI deemed Christopher Steele, the author of the infamous anti-Trump dossier, as a less-than-credible source.

Steele, a former British spy, served as a confidential human source for the FBI. He provided the FBI with parts of his dossier, which the FBI then used to obtain surveillance warrants against Carter Page.

“I think you’ll be surprised at whether or not they viewed Steele as being credible,” said Gowdy, who served on the House Intelligence Committee and is now a Fox News contributor.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/14/trey-gowdy-tip-comey-brennan/

STTAB
05-14-2019, 11:14 AM
I have NO respect for Trey Gowdey. He resigned when his country needed him most.

You notice very few Democrats ever leave office of their own accord?

jimnyc
05-15-2019, 11:59 AM
Yes, they protested too much IMO... and why? Were either involved? Did they know the dossier was horseshit and pushed to make it screw things up anyway <--- that's my bet.

---

Gowdy: Emails Between Brennan and Comey Show One of Them Demanding that Dossier Be Put in Intel Assessment

During his second appearance on Fox News in two days, former congressman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) explained why he said DOJ investigators need to zero in on emails between John Brennan and James Comey from December of 2016.

The New York Times reported Monday evening that Attorney General William Barr has assigned John H. Durham, a U.S. attorney in Connecticut, to examine potential wrongdoing by the intelligence agencies during the 2016 election.

Gowdy told Fox News' Martha MacCallum that there are two questions his investigators are going to want to focus on: whether the Steele dossier was unverified and uncorroborated when the FBI used it to obtain a FISA warrant, and when they began to corroborate it.

"What I'm telling Mr. Durham or whoever is going to look into this is, I think you'll see late in 2016, well after it had been used, it was still unverified and the people responsible for it were referring to it as unverified and one or the other demanded that it be included in the intelligence assessment which then prompted the discussion you and I are having now," Gowdy said.

While the former congressman was careful not to mention any names, rumors have swirled since last March that former CIA chief John Brennan is the one who insisted that the unverified Steele dossier be included in the 2017 U.S. intelligence Assessment of Russian Interference in the 2016 Election.

"A high-level source tells me it was Brennan who insisted that the unverified and fake Steele dossier be included in the Intelligence Report," Senator Rand Paul tweeted on March 27. "Brennan should be asked to testify under oath in Congress ASAP."

Legendary journalist Bob Woodward echoed those same accusations during an appearance on Fox News last month.

But during an interview on MSNBC in April, Brennan denied that he had anything to do with it: "Rand Paul and others make these very specious allegations that have no basis in truth," he complained. "But they put it into the bloodstream and then, unfortunately, certain networks will propagate that."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/video/gowdy-emails-between-brennan-and-comey-show-one-of-them-demanding-that-dossier-be-put-in-intel-assessment/

STTAB
05-15-2019, 12:27 PM
Yes, they protested too much IMO... and why? Were either involved? Did they know the dossier was horseshit and pushed to make it screw things up anyway <--- that's my bet.

---

Gowdy: Emails Between Brennan and Comey Show One of Them Demanding that Dossier Be Put in Intel Assessment

During his second appearance on Fox News in two days, former congressman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) explained why he said DOJ investigators need to zero in on emails between John Brennan and James Comey from December of 2016.

The New York Times reported Monday evening that Attorney General William Barr has assigned John H. Durham, a U.S. attorney in Connecticut, to examine potential wrongdoing by the intelligence agencies during the 2016 election.

Gowdy told Fox News' Martha MacCallum that there are two questions his investigators are going to want to focus on: whether the Steele dossier was unverified and uncorroborated when the FBI used it to obtain a FISA warrant, and when they began to corroborate it.

"What I'm telling Mr. Durham or whoever is going to look into this is, I think you'll see late in 2016, well after it had been used, it was still unverified and the people responsible for it were referring to it as unverified and one or the other demanded that it be included in the intelligence assessment which then prompted the discussion you and I are having now," Gowdy said.

While the former congressman was careful not to mention any names, rumors have swirled since last March that former CIA chief John Brennan is the one who insisted that the unverified Steele dossier be included in the 2017 U.S. intelligence Assessment of Russian Interference in the 2016 Election.

"A high-level source tells me it was Brennan who insisted that the unverified and fake Steele dossier be included in the Intelligence Report," Senator Rand Paul tweeted on March 27. "Brennan should be asked to testify under oath in Congress ASAP."

Legendary journalist Bob Woodward echoed those same accusations during an appearance on Fox News last month.

But during an interview on MSNBC in April, Brennan denied that he had anything to do with it: "Rand Paul and others make these very specious allegations that have no basis in truth," he complained. "But they put it into the bloodstream and then, unfortunately, certain networks will propagate that."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/video/gowdy-emails-between-brennan-and-comey-show-one-of-them-demanding-that-dossier-be-put-in-intel-assessment/

John Brennan and James Clapper are two outright traitors. They literally were behind hacking into server of the very Congressional Committee that is tasked with overseeing the agencies they were running at the time, and when caught their response was "so what?"

How are these two not in prison?