PDA

View Full Version : Crisis for Ana Navarro on CNN against Lindsey Graham

jimnyc
05-14-2019, 11:48 AM
She claims she has been his friend for decades, but then loses her shit over political reasons. No true friendship mandates that both always agree on politics. In fact, that's where true friendships come out and thrive, and true colors come out. And she is surely showing hers towards Graham. Not only do I believe she isn't truly his friend, I don't think this type of woman should be delivering "news". It "hurts her heart" because he doesn't agree with her politically. :rolleyes:

And then, the kicker of them all, the reference to the COTUS, as if she would know anything at all about it.

---

CNN’s Ana Navarro Gets Worked Up Over Lindsey Graham Siding With Trump

Appearing to be on the verge of a breakdown of some sort during Monday’s Cuomo Prime Time, CNN political commentator and Never Trumper Ana Navarro got all worked up talking about Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and how he’s sided with President Trump more and more.

Completely derailing a conversation that was supposed to be about how Attorney General William Barr hired a respected prosecutor to investigate how the Russia probe was started, Navarro grieved for her old friend. “Lindsey has been a friend of mine for so many years. I used to be able to pick up the phone and talk to Lindsey any time I wanted. He hasn't picked up the phone in a long time, so I'm going to use your show to talk to him,” she said with what seemed like emotion welling up in her voice.

“Look, I was so proud to be a supporter of Lindsey Graham. I hosted fundraisers for him. I traveled with him. I loved this man. He was a truth speaker. He was a straight talker. He was John McCain's best friend,” she said.

According to Navarro, Graham was being corrupted into a man she didn’t recognize, who wasn’t living up to McCain’s legacy.

When I see what has become of Lindsey Graham right now, it hurts my heart. It hurts my heart because this is not Lindsey Graham I know. Like Senator Manchin, I too don't recognize him. I know, he is a man who loves his country, who is a patriot, who has served his country. I am proud and grateful for his service but I am hoping that Lindsey Graham realizes that he is not serving this country well. He’s not serving the constitution well. He is not serving the memory of John McCain well.

Ask himself, “what would John McCain do in this moment?” You know, he is not in Congress, he’s not in the U.S. Senate to be Donald Trump's accomplice, Donald Trump's lawyer, Donald Trump's defender and adviser, a legal adviser for Donald Trump Jr. He is there to represent the people of South Carolina. He is there to defend the U.S. Constitution.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2019/05/13/cnns-ana-navarro-gets-worked-over-lindsey-graham-siding-trump

Abbey Marie
05-14-2019, 12:16 PM
Funny, I like him more than I used to. The Kavanaugh hearings seem to have resulted in Graham being “woke”.

And I agree about true friendship. It should be able to withstand political differences. I’m afraid we are polarized to a degree that now relationships means less than whom someone supports.

STTAB
05-14-2019, 12:16 PM
Anna Navarro is another member of the cabal who should be tried for treason and then executed if found guilty.