PDA

View Full Version : Circular firing squad is forming

jimnyc
05-15-2019, 12:46 PM
Another title that reels me right in, and leaves me laughing at a no laughing matter. And jail is no laughing matter, and when/if folks from the left go there, I'll be laughing then too.

---

DEEP STATE IN DEEP PANIC: Circular Firing Squad Forming, Crooked Officials Already Hurling Blame at Their Peers

Sean Hannity opened his show on Tuesday discussing the latest blow to the criminal deep state — Bill Barr has assigned top US Attorney John Durham to investigate the origins of the Spygate scandal.

The deep state is in a total panic and already the former DOJ, FBI and CIA officials are accusing eachother of criminal acts.

Lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are blaming Loretta Lynch for the rigging of the Hillary investigation and her server and obstruction of justice.

Bruce Ohr is blaming the DOJ and FBI officials for ignoring his warning about Christopher Steele and the dossier.

Fired FBI chief James Comey is bashing Strzok, Page and Rod Rosenstein on national TV.

Rod Rosenstein if firing back at Comey.

Andrew McCabe is attacking “anyone pretty much with a pulse.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/deep-state-in-deep-panic-circular-firing-squad-forming-crooked-officials-already-hurling-blame-at-their-piers-video/

STTAB
05-15-2019, 12:51 PM
I'll reiterate what I said before and was called names for. Rosenstein was not in on the coup attempt. He didn't use the term "spying" and aid that Bill Barr was doing everything he could to be above board to keep his job. The man had already said he was leaving his job well before that. He was conned and is now rightfully pissed about it.

A certain half man who posts here owes me an apology, but I hold no hope that he has the integrity to give one.

jimnyc
05-15-2019, 12:58 PM
I'll reiterate what I said before and was called names for. Rosenstein was not in on the coup attempt. He didn't use the term "spying" and aid that Bill Barr was doing everything he could to be above board to keep his job. The man had already said he was leaving his job well before that. He was conned and is now rightfully pissed about it.

A certain half man who posts here owes me an apology, but I hold no hope that he has the integrity to give one.

Please, stop before anything starts with any of the half man crap or demands for an apology. While it's allowed - it's in the cage. Take that kind of stuff there. Things have been smoother and some others are returning, and I want things to be fresh and no one immediately trying to lure others into fighting, especially outside of the cage. I know this is little, but that's how it starts.

Abbey Marie
05-15-2019, 01:08 PM
Loretta Lynch, eh? Are we close to the big tarmac reveal? Please, please!

jimnyc
05-15-2019, 01:12 PM
Loretta Lynch, eh? Are we close to the big tarmac reveal? Please, please!

Unless that was somehow recorded, we'll never know what shenanigans they were up to. But what we DO know, is that she was updating Bill and coordinating things. :rolleyes:

STTAB
05-15-2019, 01:15 PM
Please, stop before anything starts with any of the half man crap or demands for an apology. While it's allowed - it's in the cage. Take that kind of stuff there. Things have been smoother and some others are returning, and I want things to be fresh and no one immediately trying to lure others into fighting, especially outside of the cage. I know this is little, but that's how it starts.

Sorry Jim, I admit it, I was baiting the half man. My apologies