PDA

View Full Version : First Muslim Woman to Preside Over House

jimnyc
05-16-2019, 12:03 PM
First it was Ocasio-ElStupido, and now it's the first Muslim, the one spitting out anti-semitic comments left and right. These people all sicken me. Ocasio is obvious, she's in office as a Twitter person with lots of followers, but is also the stupidest person ever elected. Tlaib is a muslim piece of shit, like a piece of Hamas coming straight from Palestine and into our congress. And the left as an entirety in congress allow this, and see them as leaders.

---

Seriously? Just Days After Rashida Tlaib's Holocaust Comments She Becomes First Muslim Woman to Preside Over House

It’s only been a few days since anti-Semitic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) made the shocking statement that thinking about the Holocaust gives her a “calming feeling,” but rather than getting rebuked or censured, she has now become the first Muslim woman to preside over the House of Representatives.

According to The Hill, “Tlaib presided over the House during a vote on a tribal lands bill Wednesday afternoon which was aimed at securing a federal trust status for the Mashpee Wampanoag tribe's land in Massachusetts." Last week, Nancy Pelosi also invited an anti-Semitic imam to deliver the noon prayer in the House.

Tlaib received a significant amount of backlash over her comments about the Holocaust. "There’s, you know, there’s a kind of a calming feeling, I always tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust and the tragedy of the Holocaust,” Tlaib said in an interview that aired last week. “And the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence, in many ways, had been wiped out, and some passports, and just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways. But they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them.” Tlaib received backlash over her statement, not just for the “calming feeling” she apparently gets from it, but for the inaccurate claim that Palestinians created a “safe haven” for Jews.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/seriously-just-days-after-rashida-tlaibs-holocaust-comments-she-becomes-first-muslim-woman-to-preside-over-house/