PDA

View Full Version : The GOP Is 'A Terrorist Organization'

jimnyc
05-16-2019, 12:06 PM
It's not like she has been around for 25 years and has protection. Someone like this should be forbidden from teaching right off the bat.

---

NYU Journalism Teacher: The GOP Is 'A Terrorist Organization'

https://i.imgur.com/CWw5cae.png

She seems nice.

No stranger to controversy, the 28-year-old Fordham grad and author of How to Start a Revolution tweeted last year on the death of evangelist Billy Graham, "The big news today is that Billy Graham was still alive this whole time. Anyway, have fun in hell, bi*ch."

Controversy, vindictiveness masquerading as commentary, potato, poTAHto.

Me, I'm with Twitter user "VillainsMatter" who replied, "You know this whole acting like a complete asylum inmate bit, people look at it and vote trump 2020 because of it."

This summer, Duca will teach a class at NYU called "The Feminist Journalist." According to Wikipedia, the class will "focus on intersections of feminist ideology and the practice of journalism." If Duca's work is any indication, feminism and journalism -- at least as journalism was once practiced -- make up a Venn Diagram of two circles with zero overlap. That NYU finds someone so viciously partisan worthy of training tomorrow's journalists tells you everything you need to know about the actual worth of an NYU journalism degree.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/nyu-journalism-teacher-the-gop-is-a-terrorist-organization/

STTAB
05-16-2019, 12:10 PM
Yet another example of someone on the left accusing others of what they themselves are doing. The DNC is the terrorist group.

Also I would kick the shit out of my child, male or female, who wasted valuable resources by taking such a meaningless course in college.

Drummond
05-16-2019, 01:04 PM
No stranger to controversy ?

Maybe that's a major factor. Maybe this individual thrives on it, seeking and getting notoriety ?

Does that constitute mental illness ? What she claims, certainly suggests it !!

STTAB
05-16-2019, 01:18 PM
No stranger to controversy ?

Maybe that's a major factor. Maybe this individual thrives on it, seeking and getting notoriety ?

Does that constitute mental illness ? What she claims, certainly suggests it !!

In my opinion Twitter causes mental illness. Even the Great Orange Bastard , most of what he tweets is simply stuff looking for validation. It's created people who constantly need peer validation. That's not healthy.

Gunny
05-16-2019, 01:38 PM
Well, I'm all for freedom of speech and certainly would not be one to state otherwise even for morons like this. HOWEVER, if this was a Republican/conservative they would be browbeat and their employers browbeat into a firing.

I consider it only fair they start getting treated the way they treat others. This person has a position that influences the thinking/beliefs of others, and IMO, that and any other avenue of unfair access should be closed to them. The rhetoric from the left is completely uncivil, not mention uneducated garble.

And this person is going to teach others? Journalism no less. My 4 years of journalism tell me this idiot doesn't know what journalism is.

STTAB
05-16-2019, 01:47 PM
Well, I'm all for freedom of speech and certainly would not be one to state otherwise even for morons like this. HOWEVER, if this was a Republican/conservative they would be browbeat and their employers browbeat into a firing.

I consider it only fair they start getting treated the way they treat others. This person has a position that influences the thinking/beliefs of others, and IMO, that and any other avenue of unfair access should be closed to them. The rhetoric from the left is completely uncivil, not mention uneducated garble.

And this person is going to teach others? Journalism no less. My 4 years of journalism tell me this idiot doesn't know what journalism is.

Freedom of speech doesn't protect this moron from being fired, and she should be. But then again, if every idiotic college professor would be fired, who would teach idiotic courses like "Training your dragon 101?" Hmmm on second thought, maybe we're onto something here.

Gunny
05-16-2019, 09:35 PM
Freedom of speech doesn't protect this moron from being fired, and she should be. But then again, if every idiotic college professor would be fired, who would teach idiotic courses like "Training your dragon 101?" Hmmm on second thought, maybe we're onto something here.Where it comes into question to me is, where does one's responsibility to society begin and one's screeching "in private" which is now public since people somehow think facebook makes them bulletproof and not accountable end?

It's like people just want to hear themselves babble incoherently and FB is their only captive audience.

Elessar
05-16-2019, 11:08 PM
Where it comes into question to me is, where does one's responsibility to society begin and one's screeching "in private" which is now public since people somehow think facebook makes them bulletproof and not accountable end?

It's like people just want to hear themselves babble incoherently and FB is their only captive audience.

Oh....that is all so accurate!

High_Plains_Drifter
05-17-2019, 10:44 AM
https://i.ibb.co/qC5KC6t/dem-retardation.jpg

STTAB
05-17-2019, 11:43 AM
Where it comes into question to me is, where does one's responsibility to society begin and one's screeching "in private" which is now public since people somehow think facebook makes them bulletproof and not accountable end?

Yep, social media has been weaponized by bullies. Of course we all know bullies are cowards, but social media bullies are the biggest cowards they say things on there that they would never dare to say to someone's face. And of course as usual when bullies group together they feel even braver than usual, so social media feeds into that as well.