PDA

View Full Version : *Europe Ready To Kick Muslims OUT!*

chesswarsnow
09-02-2007, 08:37 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Islam is starting to get its walking papers in Europe.:clap:
2. I think we in America need to do the same.:salute:
3. We have to send these Islamic Bastards out.
4. Block them from entering.
5. Halt all help directed towards them.:fu:
6. Certainly not sale them *Modern Weapons*.
7. Read this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6974662.stm

"

Danish police clash with youths

The makeshift youth centre was demolished in March
Danish police have clashed with hundreds of rioting youths in the capital, Copenhagen.
Protesters threw stones and set cars ablaze. About 25 people were detained as police used tear gas to disperse the rioters in the Noerrebro district.

The unrest came as youths demonstrated to mark the six-month anniversary of the closure of a local youth centre.

Squatters running the centre were evicted from the building by an anti-terror squad on 1 March.

About 650 people were arrested in clashes between protesters and police before Ungdomshuset, or Youth House, was demolished on 5 March.

Police spokesman Mads Firlings said these latest riots had eased by early Sunday morning.

"It's six months since we cleared the house there, and they want to show they've not forgotten," Mr Firlings said.

"Almost immediately they started building barricades and throwing rocks through the windows of shops and banks."

Ungdomshuset had been occupied by youth activists since the 1980s.

In 2000, the local government sold the building to a Christian group that obtained a court order to evict the squatters.

But the activists vowed not to leave, saying the council had no right to sell the building while it was still in use.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
09-02-2007, 10:17 AM
What in the article made you mention muslims?

chesswarsnow
09-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Sorry bout that,

What in the article made you mention muslims?

1. Firstly Europeans are not going to come right out and say in the open how they are intent on eradicating Islam from their territory.
2. Same thing is happening all over Europe now.
3. ( I ) * The Great CWN* shall be posting more evidence to this fact.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

09-02-2007, 11:34 AM
i think Europe has waited to long. If they are going to do this, they are going to have a huge fight on their hands.

Guernicaa
09-02-2007, 12:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Doesn't
2. This
3. Look
4. Really
5. Fucking
6. Stupid
7. When
8. I
9. Type
10.Like
11.This
12.?

Regards,
SirObama08

chesswarsnow
09-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I would think what ever you type and in whatever form you type, it will always be real stupid.:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
09-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Firstly Europeans are not going to come right out and say in the open how they are intent on eradicating Islam from their territory.
2. Same thing is happening all over Europe now.
3. ( I ) * The Great CWN* shall be posting more evidence to this fact.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Isn't the article about anarchists? Not muslims? Or are they just calling a spade a diamond? These squatters have been around since the 1980s and as I understand it, they are not muslim.

Gaffer
09-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Isn't the article about anarchists? Not muslims? Or are they just calling a spade a diamond? These squatters have been around since the 1980s and as I understand it, they are not muslim.

You may be right. On the other hand europe is famous for not calling a spade a spade and the fact they are muslims might be kept out of the reporting because its not pc to say they are muslims.

manu1959
09-02-2007, 04:27 PM

went to university there....they are not muslims....you are correct they are anarchists....http://www.powertech.no/anarchy/afid.html

Sock Puppet
09-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Doesn't
2. This
3. Look
4. Really
5. Fucking
6. Stupid
7. When
8. I
9. Type
10.Like
11.This
12.?

Regards,
SirObama08
If you cannot bring anything to the current discussion, would you mind just STFU? Thanks. :cool:

jafar00
09-03-2007, 09:07 AM
Hi Chess, remember me? :) These people don't yet know that it's normal CWN policy to post thread titles that bear little resemblance to the subject matter.

Now to the article. Indeed they are not Muslims.

The thing that caught my eye was this.

In 2000, the local government sold the building to a Christian group that obtained a court order to evict the squatters.

What Christian group is this? Most Christian "groups" I know, would have at least tried to help the squatters find alternative housing before the evicting started. Did they try to help them? Or is it just not mentioned in the article?

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I would think what ever you type and in whatever form you type, it will always be real stupid.:poke:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:clap::clap::clap: I wish I could rep you again for that. :clap::clap::clap:

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 09:14 AM
Hi Chess, remember me? :) These people don't yet know that it's normal CWN policy to post thread titles that bear little resemblance to the subject matter.

Now to the article. Indeed they are Muslims.

What Christian group is this? Most Christian "groups" I know, would have at least tried to help the squatters find alternative housing before the evicting started. Did they try to help them? Or is it just not mentioned in the article?

There's nothing wrong with CWN, and im guessing you followed him over here to harass him.

chesswarsnow
09-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Sorry bout that,

Now to the article. Indeed they are not Muslims.

1. The problem with you jafar, is your Muslim.
2. The other problem is you can't see the big picture.
3. Sure maybe they make laws that apply to perhaps these anarchists, if indeed they are.
4. But once these laws are in effect, they will blanket over, *Evil Islam* as well.
5. And this is how I post my threads, with *The Big Picture* in mind.
6. Now don't you have a dieing web-site to moderate, perhaps known as Democracy Forums?
7. Your ideas to change the rules over there pretty much killed the site there at DF.
8. I don't imagine that they will allow a freakin Muslim to become a moderator here, and screw things up.
9. You're a lost cause ol buddy, I don't think you can be helped.
10. And Thats cool by me anyways.
11. DF is dieing on the vine now, thanks to you bud, nothing can change that now.
12. *The Great CWN* has left the building. Hehehhehehehe,.........

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

retiredman
09-03-2007, 09:24 AM
so what would you suggest we do with the 19 million muslim-american citizens?

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 09:25 AM
Sorry bout that,

3. Sure maybe they make laws that apply to perhaps these anarchists, if indeed they are.
4. But once these laws are in effect, they will blanket over, *Evil Islam* as well.
6. Now don't you have a dieing web-site to moderate, perhaps known as Democracy Forums?
7. Your ideas to change the rules over there pretty much killed the site there at DF.
8. I don't imagine that they will allow a freakin Muslim to become a moderator here, and screw things up.
11. DF is dieing on the vine now, thanks to you bud, nothing can change that now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

C'mon Chess, just because he's a Muslim doesn't make him bad.

Said1
09-03-2007, 09:28 AM
Sorry bout that,

6. Now don't you have a dieing web-site to moderate, perhaps known as 1.Democracy Forums?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. But still, what does the article have to do with Muslims?
2. Serious question.
3. Answer it.

chesswarsnow
09-03-2007, 09:39 AM
Sorry bout that,

C'mon Chess, just because he's a Muslim doesn't make him bad.

1. He is following an *Evil Religion*.
2. And in so doing he has no choice in the matter.
3. Whatever he shall do, it will be founded on something thats *Pure Evil*.
4. And thats the problem, if you asked *The Great CWN*.
5. You can't make a purse out of a sows ear.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
09-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Sorry bout that,

2. Serious question.
3. Answer it.

1. I feel like I have already answered this question.
2.Earlier Post,.....

CWN wrote in post 14 of this thread:

3. Hope this helps.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jafar00
09-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Sorry bout that,

That only appears to be your problem, not mine.

And the laws will also "blanket over" non muslims too. What is your point?

Actually, DF is buzzing with activity. The rule over there have nothing to do with me. They were already set before my input could have an effect.
Anyway, we are not here to discuss DF, unless you want to start a new thread about it? And my religion has nothing to with the reason I was promoted over there.

Actually, you were kicked out of the building, but that is another story.

jafar00
09-03-2007, 10:06 AM
2. Serious question.
3. Answer it.

Don't hold your breath. Evidence and answers based on fact are not one of CWN's strong points.

Gaffer
09-03-2007, 10:17 AM

What I would suggest is not constitutional. So it can't be implemented.

chesswarsnow
09-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But no I left, and as I left I went out with a *Blaze of Glory*.
2. All of Europe is starting to understand what Islam is, with my help *The World* in general will catch on and Ban all of Islam.
3. Islam is nothing but *Pure Evil* cloaked in the *vale* *face covering* (Hehehehe,....), of religion.
4. It is not.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Said1
09-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I feel like I have already answered this question.
2.Earlier Post,.....

CWN wrote in post 14 of this thread:

3. Hope this helps.

Regards,

SirJamesofTexas

What laws are you talking about, with respect to anarchists? Come on, make some fucking sense already and stop wasting my time. Said1 is getting annoyed.

Said1
09-03-2007, 10:24 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But no I left, and as I left I went out with a *Blaze of Glory*.
2. All of Europe is starting to understand what Islam is, with my help *The World* in general will catch on and Ban all of Islam.
3. Islam is nothing but Pure Evil* cloaked in the veal of religion.
4. It is not.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Those evil Islamists using veal to hide their evil doings. For shame. :laugh2:

jafar00
09-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Aha! Thats what all those kebab shops are! :D

Said1
09-03-2007, 11:58 AM
Aha! Thats what all those kebab shops are! :D

Yes. It's really veal. Islams best kept secret. Until now of course.

Yurt
09-03-2007, 03:53 PM
The article has nothing to do with the thread title.

now explain :coffee:

and, you earlier "explanation" did not answer the question

chesswarsnow
09-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Denmark/Copenhagen made some new laws to expel people with their entire families extended and otherwise, who didn't attempt to conform to the Societal norms of Denmark/Copenhagen.
2. I may have left that out in my op.
3. Sorry bout that.
4. And yes I will try to find you a link, I think I used it on DF, so I may have been a bit confused.:coffee:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 05:39 PM
What I would suggest is not constitutional. So it can't be implemented.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Muslims are ruining europe, just like illegal aliens are, they dont assimilate, dont learn the language, and many have disdain for the country they are in.

Muslims in europe need to go home, and get out of europe. Re-build, and fix your own countries that you stole from christians and jews first, before you start talking shit about other board member jafar or jabbar, or whatever your name is.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Europeans are too big of pussies, to call out the real problem. Muslims.

Thats the bottom line.

You may be right. On the other hand europe is famous for not calling a spade a spade and the fact they are muslims might be kept out of the reporting because its not pc to say they are muslims.

BoogyMan
09-03-2007, 10:52 PM
That only appears to be your problem, not mine.

And the laws will also "blanket over" non muslims too. What is your point?

Actually, DF is buzzing with activity. The rule over there have nothing to do with me. They were already set before my input could have an effect.
Anyway, we are not here to discuss DF, unless you want to start a new thread about it? And my religion has nothing to with the reason I was promoted over there.

Actually, you were kicked out of the building, but that is another story.

Chess, your keys were removed to that washroom because of your own activities. Jafar00 is showing great reserve here with regard to the innacuracies you seem to wish to promote regarding your ban at DF. Let's dispense with the falsehoods man, you got yourself invited to play somewhere else.

theHawk
09-04-2007, 07:57 AM

19 million? There are only about 2 million Muslims in America. There are more queers in America than Muslims.

retiredman
09-04-2007, 08:05 AM
actually....I just checked into a number of sites listing muslim populations worldwide.... the numbers run from 19 million in America to 3 million in America, with most of them falling in the 6-10 million range.

Let me ask the question again:

what would you have us do with the muslim citizens in America, be they 3 million or 19 million in number?

chesswarsnow
09-04-2007, 08:26 AM
Sorry bout that,

Chess, your keys were removed to that washroom because of your own activities. Jafar00 is showing great reserve here with regard to the innacuracies you seem to wish to promote regarding your ban at DF. Let's dispense with the falsehoods man, you got yourself invited to play somewhere else.

1. What falsehoods boogyman?
2. It was fun while it lasted, and I know I left you there pretty much all by yourself.
3. Sorry bout that.
4. Are you talking about my claims that DF is dieing?
5. Well I do check in as a guest at times, and everything I have said it very true.
6. If it wasn't for the mod team members, very few posts at all would be counted, same goes with new threads.
7. Anyway Boogyman, you are free to come here and join this community, its a *Great Site!*
8. And I don't think jafar will last long here, he has got way to many truth seeking Republicans to try to poo poo.
9. Armed with way to many facts, he can't handle reading the, *Real Truth*, about Islam.
10. Anyway, I asked to be banned or DF give into my demands, I got banned, which is cool by me, but Labrocca changing my ID to CheesyMuslim, was disrespectful to myself and those who post there as well, and will cause members to go away.
11. You and I both know that DF will never be the same place, and it will tank.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

glockmail
09-04-2007, 08:30 AM
actually....I just checked into a number of sites listing muslim populations worldwide.... the numbers run from 19 million in America to 3 million in America, with most of them falling in the 6-10 million range.

what would you have us do with the muslim citizens in America, be they 3 million or 19 million in number? Regulate them, like booze and tobacco.

retiredman
09-04-2007, 08:34 AM
Regulate them, like booze and tobacco.

tasteful...

and how would that be constitutional, not that you care?

glockmail
09-04-2007, 08:40 AM
tasteful...

and how would that be constitutional, not that you care? How is it unconstitutional to regulate a threat to national security? Or have you not thought that one through?

theHawk
09-04-2007, 08:42 AM

what would you have us do with the muslim citizens in America, be they 3 million or 19 million in number?

Why would anything have to be done with all of them as a whole? Just like any other citizens if they get out of line they should be dealt with.

jafar00
09-04-2007, 10:21 AM
How is it unconstitutional to regulate a threat to national security? Or have you not thought that one through?

Go and read the First Amendment.

glockmail
09-04-2007, 10:24 AM
Go and read the First Amendment. It says "prohibit" not regulate. Nor is the Constitution a suicide pact.

theHawk
09-04-2007, 10:44 AM
Go and read the First Amendment.

Go and read Article One, Section 9.

09-04-2007, 02:58 PM

Let them live in peace like everyone else.

jafar00
09-05-2007, 05:18 AM
Go and read Article One, Section 9.

Which part do you mean?

This bit?

The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion the public safety may require it.

I don't see how that applies to Muslim Americans.

theHawk
09-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Which part do you mean?

This bit?

I don't see how that applies to Muslim Americans.

It applies to any threat we as a country see fit.

jafar00
09-05-2007, 03:42 PM
It applies to any threat we as a country see fit.

It has to be an "invasion" or "rebellion". You have to prove a threat exists. One good thing about your constitution. It protects the rights of the innocent.

glockmail
09-05-2007, 08:05 PM
It has to be an "invasion" or "rebellion". You have to prove a threat exists. One good thing about your constitution. It protects the rights of the innocent. Duh. 9-11, war on terror. Get used to r e g u l a t i o n, baby!

Gunny
09-05-2007, 08:21 PM
It has to be an "invasion" or "rebellion". You have to prove a threat exists. One good thing about your constitution. It protects the rights of the innocent.

One good thing about our dictionary and the literalists in our government ... "invasion" and/or "rebellion" can be defined rather liberally.

Anyone with a bathtowel on their head falls under "invasion" by MY definition, and anyone with a bathtowel on their head looking suspicious falls within my sights.

jafar00
09-06-2007, 04:14 AM
Duh. 9-11, war on terror. Get used to r e g u l a t i o n, baby!

9/11 was neither invasion, nor rebellion. Your perception seems to be skewed.

glockmail
09-06-2007, 08:22 AM
9/11 was neither invasion, nor rebellion. Your perception seems to be skewed.
If not an invasion by muslims, then what was it, pray tell?

theHawk
09-06-2007, 08:37 AM
If not an invasion by muslims, then what was it, pray tell?

He'd probably call it a 'natural disaster brought on by US policy'.

theHawk
09-06-2007, 08:47 AM

Yes and a rebellion is an effort to radically change the government or destroy it.
1.Open, armed, and organized resistance to a constituted government.
2.An act or a show of defiance toward an authority or established convention.

Islamic jihadists want to attack and destory America, thus its only logical to do whatever is neccessary to prevent it. If that means monitoring the followers of Islam to find the Jihadists, then thats perfectly within the bounds of the government as per the Constitution.

And if Muslims are so upset about how our Constitution works then they are free to move back to one of the dozens of Islamic countries around the world.

Americans are not stupid, we see what is going on in the world. We see that Muslims are flooding western countries in order to change the culture there. Its already happening in Europe, it will probably happen here too. When push comes to shove, we will push back.

godofredo-de-boullion
03-12-2008, 06:43 PM
The same that they did with innocent people. Is there another way to deal with savages?
"Eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth". Is not their motto ?
Burn them all