PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas police release video of woman pushing elderly man from bus

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-17-2019, 11:46 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/las-vegas-police-release-video-131820353.html

U.S.
Las Vegas police release video of woman pushing elderly man from bus
KABC – Los Angeles KABC – Los Angeles Wed, May 15 4:26 PM CDT

Cadesha Bishop is accused of arguing with the victim and other passengers on the bus before pushing the man out the door.

Not a damn word about hate crime!
Watch the video.... at the link...

Now reverse the color of the two, = white woman pushed old black man out of the bus- he died...
This would be screamed a hate crime and cities would soon be burning, IMHO.
This would be headline news and dems would be out like a pack of wolves screaming about it-- blaming Trump.
That this is ignored and rarely ever are blacks accused or prosecuted for hate crimes tells you that -how they play the hate
crime game is pure evil, total injustice and utter bullshit.-Tyr

Gunny
05-17-2019, 11:50 AM
I thought abusing a senior citizen was a hate crime?

STTAB
05-17-2019, 12:32 PM
I thought abusing a senior citizen was a hate crime?

I thought all crimes were hate crimes. I've never seen anyone commit a love crime, nor even a like crime.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-17-2019, 01:01 PM
He died from his injuries too, and she was arrested. I hope she gets fucked up in prison.

LongTermGuy
05-17-2019, 02:37 PM
U.S.
Las Vegas police release video of woman pushing elderly man from bus
KABC – Los Angeles KABC – Los Angeles Wed, May 15 4:26 PM CDT

Cadesha Bishop is accused of arguing with the victim and other passengers on the bus before pushing the man out the door.

Not a damn word about hate crime!
Watch the video.... at the link...

Now reverse the color of the two, = white woman pushed old black man out of the bus- he died...
This would be screamed a hate crime and cities would soon be burning, IMHO.
This would be headline news and dems would be out like a pack of wolves screaming about it-- blaming Trump.
That this is ignored and rarely ever are blacks accused or prosecuted for hate crimes tells you that -how they play the hate
crime game is pure evil, total injustice and utter bullshit.-Tyr

0:48 (quicker start)

**Classic. Almost as good as the subway scene in "Death Wish."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=VmD9Hb5I1A0

Gunny
05-17-2019, 04:23 PM
I thought all crimes were hate crimes. I've never seen anyone commit a love crime, nor even a like crime.Well, I meant the legal definition, whatever that is and/or worth. I've also heard your definition before. Closer to truth than the legal one.

But ... are all crimes "hate crimes"? If I hold up the Stop-n-Rob is that a hate crime? I don't care whose shift it is :)

I liked it better before there was Hate Crime #1. I don't think I've seen it used fairly since whenever it was (80s-90s?) they dreamed the crap up.