PDA

View Full Version : Going Through My Purse

Kathianne
05-17-2019, 07:36 PM
Over $50 in Starbucks gift cards. Only a $25 for Amazon and $5. for Wildflower. LOL!

Gunny
05-17-2019, 07:39 PM
I have a rule I've had since I was a kid. No going through a woman's purse. Saves a LOT of questions :laugh:

jimnyc
05-17-2019, 07:43 PM
Over $50 in Starbucks gift cards. Only a $25 for Amazon and $5. for Wildflower. LOL!

Hey, that's like 2 days of coffee at Starbucks!!

Kathianne
05-17-2019, 07:44 PM
I have a rule I've had since I was a kid. No going through a woman's purse. Saves a LOT of questions :laugh:
Very smart. I love coffee, Starbucks? Not so much. My daughter though, just remembers 'coffee' so I always get the gift cards from her. Don't use them much, obviously. LOL!

High_Plains_Drifter
05-17-2019, 09:06 PM
Was the $25 card from Amazon one you got from something you bought?

I've bought so much stuff from Amazon, but never saw a gift card offered with anything.

But Amazon, holy cow, that's the first place I go to look for stuff. I love Amazon, and having prime has paid for itself so many times with the free shipping it's ridiculous. I like the 5% cash back too. I have used the 0% interest on payments but decided the 5% cash back is better. I used that on the new Dell.

Kathianne
05-17-2019, 09:29 PM
Was the $25 card from Amazon one you got from something you bought?

I've bought so much stuff from Amazon, but never saw a gift card offered with anything.

But Amazon, holy cow, that's the first place I go to look for stuff. I love Amazon, and having prime has paid for itself so many times with the free shipping it's ridiculous. I like the 5% cash back too. I have used the 0% interest on payments but decided the 5% cash back is better. I used that on the new Dell.

I think the card was from Christmas. I get a ton of Amazon cards from friends and family, especially when I was up in Sedona, no shopping without traveling for over an hour. Heck, I had to find a 'mother of the groom' dress from Amazon. I'm usually good about just adding them to my account, that one got by for some reason. (Messy purse.)

I don't do credit, though have been tempted with Amazon. I have gotten quite a bit of free stuff from them for reviews. If this summer is not too busy, I think I'll try to get on Vine list, they've asked me 3 times.