PDA

View Full Version : O’Rourke: ‘I Don’t Have Complete Confidence’ That Trump Was Fairly Elected

jimnyc
05-18-2019, 04:27 PM
This will be what they all say of course, another notch to try and bring him down.

Of course 'Racist Reid' is in this interview. Another one that will say or do anything.

---

O’Rourke: ‘I Don’t Have Complete Confidence’ That Trump Was Fairly Elected

During an interview broadcast on Saturday’s edition of MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” 2020 presidential candidate former Congressman Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) said that he doesn’t have “complete confidence” that voting systems weren’t breached in 2016 and President Trump’s election was fair.

After referencing the Russian breach of the voting systems in two counties in Florida, host Joy Reid asked, “Do you have confidence that the 2016 election was not impacted in terms of, not just the use of propaganda on American voters, but literally that the electoral systems weren’t breached and that Donald Trump was elected fairly?”

O’Rourke answered, “I don’t have complete confidence. In part because of what you just shared about Florida, in part because we know from other secretaries of state in other states in the union that their systems were breached. We don’t know if vote tallies were changed, but that alone should be cause for concern.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/05/18/orourke-i-dont-have-complete-confidence-that-trump-was-fairly-elected/

Russ
05-18-2019, 05:16 PM
Interesting. Tell you what, Beto-boy, here's some of the things that I don't have complete confidence in:

1. That Al Franken fairly won his Senate seat over Norm Coleman
2. That Elizabeth Warren was ever told by any family member that she might be Cherokee
3. That CNN can truthfully report any news, ever.
4. That Vince Foster was a suicide.
5. That Beto O'Rourke knows his butt from a hole in the ground.

Just sayin'

Gunny
05-18-2019, 07:04 PM
Interesting. Tell you what, Beto-boy, here's some of the things that I don't have complete confidence in:

1. That Al Franken fairly won his Senate seat over Norm Coleman
2. That Elizabeth Warren was ever told by any family member that she might be Cherokee
3. That CNN can truthfully report any news, ever.
4. That Vince Foster was a suicide.
5. That Beto O'Rourke knows his butt from a hole in the ground.

Just sayin'O'Rourke is pandering. That bowl of Jell-O doesn't actually stand for anything more than what's pop at the moment. He's one of "those" snake oil salesman that could make me lose my cool and beat his ass just to shut him up.

Elessar
05-18-2019, 10:20 PM
O'Rourke is pandering. That bowl of Jell-O doesn't actually stand for anything more than what's pop at the moment. He's one of "those" snake oil salesman that could make me lose my cool and beat his ass just to shut him up.

He is a slab of lawn deposited dog shit.

He does not have a hail stone's chance in a blast furnace to gain a nomiation.

Gunny
05-19-2019, 10:29 AM
He is a slab of lawn deposited dog shit.

He does not have a hail stone's chance in a blast furnace to gain a nomiation.Neiter did Obama. Just sayin' ...

I take nothing for granted. He's pandering to kids and younger Dems. They usually don't vote. I like it that way. This Pied Piper is definitely a threat because the left-goofs are listening to him.