PDA

View Full Version : Trump Should be Handed Over to Saudis and Butchered Like Khashoggi

jimnyc
05-18-2019, 06:42 PM
Just wonderful! A "contributing editor" on Vanity Fair - and there it resides. :rolleyes:

---

Vanity Fair Contributing Editor Says Trump Should be Handed Over to Saudis and Butchered Like Khashoggi

And they wonder why their base is so violent and intolerant?

Far left journalist and Vanity Fair contributing editor Fran Lebowitz suggested on Friday night that President Trump be handed over the the Saudi government so they can butcher him like Khashoggi.

Saudi journalist Khashoggi was butchered in the Saudi Embassy in Turkey and chopped into pieces in 2018.

They want us all dead.
The Daily Mail reported:

Fran Lebowitz has sparked outrage after saying that President Trump ‘deserves to be handed over to the Saudis’ to face the same treatment as the late journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who was brutally killed and dismembered.

The liberal author and Vanity Fair contributing editor, 68, made the comments on Friday’s edition of Real Time with Bill Maher as she discussed the Mueller Report and potential impeachment proceedings against the Commander-in-chief.

When asked whether she believes Trump should face impeachment, Lebowitz responded: ‘Impeachment would be just the beginning of what he deserves, not even scratching the surface of what he deserves.

She continued: ‘Whenever I think about this and what he really deserves, I think ‘We should turn him over to the Saudis!’ His buddies! The same Saudis who got rid of that reporter [Khashoggi]. Maybe they could do the same for him!’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/vanity-fair-contributing-editor-says-trump-should-be-handed-over-to-saudis-and-butchered-lik-khashoggi-video/

Gunny
05-18-2019, 07:00 PM
The people who talk the most violence are rarely associated with its application. In the left's case, they know they have morons that will take every word to heart and go act out like toddlers somehow.

So, we can't stop the "free speech". We CAN hold these people who incite others to violence accountable, and not just the ones that call themselves part of the right. The left is as crazy as it is because there are no parameters that anyone will enforce. I say enforce it. The left can either rise up and rebel against it (which puts THEM on the wrong side of the law), or they can shut, sit down and get real jobs.

Elessar
05-18-2019, 10:25 PM
The people who talk the most violence are rarely associated with its application. In the left's case, they know they have morons that will take every word to heart and go act out like toddlers somehow.

So, we can't stop the "free speech". We CAN hold these people who incite others to violence accountable, and not just the ones that call themselves part of the right. The left is as crazy as it is because there are no parameters that anyone will enforce. I say enforce it. The left can either rise up and rebel against it (which puts THEM on the wrong side of the law), or they can shut, sit down and get real jobs.

You can almost bet that she is in the Secret Services radar now.