PDA

View Full Version : Obama’s Illegal Spying on Americans Labeled “Operation Hammer” Will Soon Be Exposed

jimnyc
05-19-2019, 11:55 AM
Now that would be 51 birthdays and 51 christmas mornings all in one! Just how much was he involved, if at all? These could all be nothing more than opinions, but also could be opinions mixed in with facts.

---

Obama’s Illegal Spying on Americans Labeled “Operation Hammer” Will Soon Be Exposed

One of the many illegal actions that President Obama partook during his eight years in office was the assimilation of personal data on all Americans. His “Operation Hammer” will soon be uncovered and show his contempt for Americans and the rule of law.

Maxine Waters slipped up during a 2013 interview with journalist Roland Martin. In this interview Waters said –

…I think some people are missing something here. The President [Obama] has put in place an organization that contains a kind of database than no one has ever seen before in life. That’s going to be very, very powerful and whoever …and that database will have information about everything on every individual in ways that it’s never been don before.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/obamas-illegal-spying-on-americans-labeled-operation-hammer-will-soon-be-exposed/

Joe di Genova: Barack Obama Knew James Comey Was Going to Blackmail the incoming President of the United States

Former US Attorney Joe di Genova joined Judge Jeanine Pirro on Saturday night on the Justice with Judge Jeanine show.

Pirro and di Genova discussed the recent developments in the spygate scandal.

Joe di Genova pointed out that the current FBI Director Christopher Wray is “an empty suit” and an “embarrassmemnt” to the agency.

Judge Jeanine then added that she knew the first time that he testified before Congress that he was an empty suit.

Di Genova then went on to pummel James Comey, “Here’s the thing. James Comey is talking because he is delusional… He believes nothing will happen to him. He is a very, very, very strange man.”

And before the segment ended Joe di Genova dropped this bomb on Barack Obama.

Joe di Genova: Remember, that briefing of President-elect Trump occurred on January 6th. And the day before on January 5th there was a meeting in the White House with President Obama, Vice President Biden, James Comey, Sally Yates and Susan Rice. And what were they discussing? The counter intellgence investigation against the incoming president of the United States. Barack Obama knew that James Comey was going to blackmail the incoming president of the United States.

Obama was in on it.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/joe-di-genova-barack-obama-knew-james-comey-was-going-to-blackmail-the-incoming-president-of-the-united-states-video/

Gunny
05-19-2019, 02:28 PM
I have no doubt he was in on it. However, he has yet to be prosecuted for the unconstitutional BS he foisted on us for 8 years. I'm not seeing him go down for anything any more than the Clintons have for their nefarious activities.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-20-2019, 09:34 AM
I have no doubt he was in on it. However, he has yet to be prosecuted for the unconstitutional BS he foisted on us for 8 years. I'm not seeing him go down for anything any more than the Clintons have for their nefarious activities.
I agree. Since they let him slide lying about being born in Hawaii, they've let him slide with everything else as well.

Attack the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT with actually legal action? Won't happen. The proof can be right there, slap you in face, in bold print, indisputable, and he'll still never be punished for it. And if he is, I'll be shocked.

STTAB
05-20-2019, 11:38 AM
Now that would be 51 birthdays and 51 christmas mornings all in one! Just how much was he involved, if at all? These could all be nothing more than opinions, but also could be opinions mixed in with facts.

---

Obama’s Illegal Spying on Americans Labeled “Operation Hammer” Will Soon Be Exposed

One of the many illegal actions that President Obama partook during his eight years in office was the assimilation of personal data on all Americans. His “Operation Hammer” will soon be uncovered and show his contempt for Americans and the rule of law.

Maxine Waters slipped up during a 2013 interview with journalist Roland Martin. In this interview Waters said –

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/obamas-illegal-spying-on-americans-labeled-operation-hammer-will-soon-be-exposed/

Joe di Genova: Barack Obama Knew James Comey Was Going to Blackmail the incoming President of the United States

Former US Attorney Joe di Genova joined Judge Jeanine Pirro on Saturday night on the Justice with Judge Jeanine show.

Pirro and di Genova discussed the recent developments in the spygate scandal.

Joe di Genova pointed out that the current FBI Director Christopher Wray is “an empty suit” and an “embarrassmemnt” to the agency.

Judge Jeanine then added that she knew the first time that he testified before Congress that he was an empty suit.

Di Genova then went on to pummel James Comey, “Here’s the thing. James Comey is talking because he is delusional… He believes nothing will happen to him. He is a very, very, very strange man.”

And before the segment ended Joe di Genova dropped this bomb on Barack Obama.

Obama was in on it.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/joe-di-genova-barack-obama-knew-james-comey-was-going-to-blackmail-the-incoming-president-of-the-united-states-video/

Same thing I said four months ago, Where is Christopher Wray? And I would have fired his ass the day after his Congressional testimony when he declined to use the word spying. Christopher Wray is to the FBI was Jeff Sessions was to the Justice Department. Useless.