PDA

View Full Version : Another one angry at the Barr investigation

jimnyc
05-19-2019, 03:48 PM
Why would he be angry? Anything at all to hide? If not, then STFU and let it take it's process. With everything that I have seen over the years, it's Holder that should answer a lot of questions.

---

Obama’s Corrupt AG Eric Holder Viciously Attacks Bill Barr For Launching Massive Investigation Into Spygate, “He is Not Fit to Lead DOJ”

Barack Obama’s corrupt officials are all lashing out at Attorney General Bill Barr because he launched a massive investigation into the origins of Spygate.

Obama’s corrupt Attorney General Eric Holder lashed out at Bill Barr this weekend.

Holder accused Barr of protecting President Trump and asserted that the Attorney General started his probe of the Intel/FBI for political reasons.

“He is not fit to lead the DOJ,” Holder said.

HOLDER: “AG Barr has deliberately misrepresented the Mueller report. He has started examinations of the conduct of Intell/FBI personnel without a predicate-for political reasons. He is protecting the President. He does not stand up for the good people he leads. He is not fit to lead DOJ.”

https://i.imgur.com/8oHOeUz.png

Attorney General Bill Barr launched a sweeping investigation into Spygate and stunned the Democrat-media complex when it was revealed he appointed US Attorney John Durham to probe abuses at the highest levels of Obama’s intel and law enforcement agencies.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/obamas-corrupt-ag-eric-holder-viciously-attacks-bill-barr-for-launching-massive-investigation-into-spygate-he-is-not-fit-to-lead-doj/

Gunny
05-19-2019, 04:07 PM
Why would he be angry? Anything at all to hide? If not, then STFU and let it take it's process. With everything that I have seen over the years, it's Holder that should answer a lot of questions.

---

Obama’s Corrupt AG Eric Holder Viciously Attacks Bill Barr For Launching Massive Investigation Into Spygate, “He is Not Fit to Lead DOJ”

Barack Obama’s corrupt officials are all lashing out at Attorney General Bill Barr because he launched a massive investigation into the origins of Spygate.

Obama’s corrupt Attorney General Eric Holder lashed out at Bill Barr this weekend.

Holder accused Barr of protecting President Trump and asserted that the Attorney General started his probe of the Intel/FBI for political reasons.

“He is not fit to lead the DOJ,” Holder said.

HOLDER: “AG Barr has deliberately misrepresented the Mueller report. He has started examinations of the conduct of Intell/FBI personnel without a predicate-for political reasons. He is protecting the President. He does not stand up for the good people he leads. He is not fit to lead DOJ.”

https://i.imgur.com/8oHOeUz.png

Attorney General Bill Barr launched a sweeping investigation into Spygate and stunned the Democrat-media complex when it was revealed he appointed US Attorney John Durham to probe abuses at the highest levels of Obama’s intel and law enforcement agencies.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/obamas-corrupt-ag-eric-holder-viciously-attacks-bill-barr-for-launching-massive-investigation-into-spygate-he-is-not-fit-to-lead-doj/
The Mueller report is there for anyone that wants to read it. Holder is counting on the usual sheeple to just listen to what he says is the truth, not look at what is there.

I'd be scared and whining too if I was Holder. IF this goes as deep as it's pointing, he's going to be making a trip or two back to DC. For whatever his lies to the Special Counsel will be worth.

Not much would please me more than to see as man Obama cronies as they can round up take a fall.

icansayit
05-19-2019, 04:18 PM
Holder, of all people....Has no room to talk. He's now in FULL "CYA" Mode, hoping the rest of his fellow crooks don't throw him under the

"BOAT TO GITMO!"

Gunny
05-19-2019, 04:20 PM
Holder, of all people....Has no room to talk. He's now in FULL "CYA" Mode, hoping the rest of his fellow crooks don't throw him under the

"BOAT TO GITMO!"
Agreed. His "angry rant" sounds more like a "desperate whine" to me.

Elessar
05-20-2019, 12:45 AM
Agreed. His "angry rant" sounds more like a "desperate whine" to me.

He has been crooked and a liar from Day 1. So was Lynch.
Both racist assholes.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-20-2019, 08:47 AM
I think he doth protest a little too loud, and you know what they say when people do that... "GUILT."

But every time the president had a comment here or there about the left trying to FRAME him, and he KNEW he was innocent, they cried OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. So where's the cries of OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE now against COMEY and NADLER and PENCIL NECK and this idiot Holder, just to name a few?

STTAB
05-20-2019, 11:29 AM
Obama really was the worst , most vile, most corrupt President in the history of this country. Every person he appointed was just as dishonest and corrupt as he was.

And we know this is true, because they continually accuse Trump and his team vile and corrupt.