PDA

View Full Version : Trump: ‘If Iran Wants To Fight, That Will Be The Official End Of Iran’

jimnyc
05-19-2019, 04:05 PM
The world knows that they are huffing and puffing and talking smack, and won't end up doing anything in the end. Threats are credible and urgent? I've heard that before, no offense Mr. Rubio. All good talks to make things happen. And we know that despite words from him, and Trump & others, the odds of anything happening militarily are pretty much next to nil. Again though, I'm not in these meetings!

But with that said, there's no need for Trump stating this will be the end of Iran. Even if those scumbags are always preaching death to America and Israel. It's those little things that he shouldn't be tweeting about. I often have mixed emotions about them.

---

Trump: ‘If Iran Wants To Fight, That Will Be The Official End Of Iran’

President Donald Trump fired a warning shot at Iran on Sunday afternoon, warning the world's leading state sponsor of terrorism that if they want to fight the United States that will be the official end to their country.

"If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran," Trump tweeted. "Never threaten the United States again!"

https://i.imgur.com/0Yp2YZD.png

Late last week, Politico reported that Senators who attended a "lengthy classified briefing on Iran" left the meeting saying the threats coming from Iran are "credible" and "urgent."

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) described the threats from Iran as a "serious and potentially imminent threat to U.S. forces" and said Trump was correct in moving military assets to the region to be "position to retaliate" if Iran or any of the proxy terrorist groups it supports should launch any kind of attack.

"There are legitimate threats that we are concerned about to American lives, and I think that's why the preparations have been taken," Senate Majority Whip John Thune (R-SD) said. "Hopefully, Iran will think better of taking provocative action and doing anything stupid or crazy, but I think we have to be prepared, which is why I believe the administration is taking the steps that they are."

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/47408/trump-throws-down-if-iran-wants-fight-will-be-ryan-saavedra

Gunny
05-19-2019, 04:24 PM
I cannot stand Marco Rubio. He is just such a wuss. And as anyone from FL can tell you, a "conservative" in FL is not a conservative in many other places.

Iran better consider the fact that the US is ALL that is and has been holding Israel back. It isn't our game-playing, wishy-washy politicians they need to worry about. It's Israel getting a green light and taking off the gloves.

Elessar
05-20-2019, 12:43 AM
I cannot stand Marco Rubio. He is just such a wuss. And as anyone from FL can tell you, a "conservative" in FL is not a conservative in many other places.

Iran better consider the fact that the US is ALL that is and has been holding Israel back. It isn't our game-playing, wishy-washy politicians they need to worry about. It's Israel getting a green light and taking off the gloves.

Let them take off the gloves and destroy that sand pit.

We will likely mop it up!:laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
05-20-2019, 08:56 AM
Ya know... I kinda have mixed emotions about president Trump tweeting things like this too, but then again, it's like the guy that someone is trying to push around, but he comes back acting all crazy and talking crazy... "you don't want to fuck with me because I'm crazy, I'll fuck up everything, and I'll take you with me because I don't care, I'm crazy."

It just might make these asshole ragheads think twice before they run their mouth again, because the way Trump talks could give them pause... maybe we better dial it back, because this dude actually WILL come over here and blow us off the map.