PDA

View Full Version : Bernie Sanders Would Move U.S. Embassy Out of Jerusalem

jimnyc
05-23-2019, 08:00 AM
Will others on the left take his lead? We know they aren't Israel supporters. Wouldn't surprise me if they already destroy such an advancement.

---

Bernie Sanders Would Move U.S. Embassy Out of Jerusalem

TEL AVIV – If elected president, Senator Bernie Sanders said he would strongly consider moving the U.S. Embassy from Jerusalem back to Tel Aviv.

During an interview on NBC’s Meet The Press, Chuck Todd asked Sanders if he would move the embassy back.

“Yup,” Sanders said.

“I think it’s something that we should — I can’t give you a definitive answer, but yeah. The answer is, look, whether it is Iran and Saudi Arabia, whether it is Israel and the Palestinians, the United States needs to bring people together, needs an even-handed policy,” he added.

Todd pressed him on the issue, asking, “Would you move the embassy, now, out of Jerusalem? Or would you keep it there for the present?”

Sanders responded, “We’ll take that one step at a time. It’s something — you know, bottom line is, we need to be a — we are the most powerful country on earth. Let’s bring people together and try to bring peace.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/05/22/watch-bernie-sanders-would-move-embassy-out-of-jerusalem-in-the-name-of-peace/

High_Plains_Drifter
05-23-2019, 08:14 AM
So basically feel the bern commie sanders would be obama II when it comes to foreign policy. Slime your way around the world bowing to every shit hole despot dictator, kissing ass, knuckling under to islam and apologizing for America being so great, all while once again, as democrats do, decimating our military.

I'd like to slap sanders so freakin' hard his mama would have a black eye... radical old commie POS.