PDA

View Full Version : The Weather...

High_Plains_Drifter
05-28-2019, 05:50 AM
I know it's bad but not all over. There's an alley up through middle America that extends east when it gets up north. That's where all the rain is being concentrated, and it's a pattern. Bad tornadoes in the heartland last night, again. Last I heard on our local news here we've had 6" of rain for the month of May, when 2" is normal. It's last year part II, rain, rain, rain, one dry day, rain, rain, rain, one dry day, I mean, WTH is going on? I remember it wasn't any more than 4 or 5 years ago that we had two years that were drier than a popcorn fart here. I had some small trees even die from lack of ground water, and when I mowed what grass and mostly weeds managed to get too high, I kicked up a huge cloud of dust everywhere I went. Now, my lawn is as thick and plush as I've ever seen it, but it rains constantly. So you mean to tell me we got into this rain, rain, rain pattern inside of two years. We went from hearing about drought all over to being water logged with over flowing rivers in 3 years?

It's weird.