PDA

View Full Version : My Google Chrome Does The Strangest Thing...

High_Plains_Drifter
05-28-2019, 11:51 AM
... it changes the twitter icon in my bookmarks bar at the top of my chrome browser to the DP icon, and it stays that way until I go to twitter and open that page in a new tab. It doesn't do that with any other website bookmark icon.

Anyone else?

jimnyc
05-28-2019, 12:46 PM
... it changes the twitter icon in my bookmarks bar at the top of my chrome browser to the DP icon, and it stays that way until I go to twitter and open that page in a new tab. It doesn't do that with any other website bookmark icon.

Anyone else?

Not just me and not just you. Happens with others on any other site.

My FB icon always changes to the site I visit right after that, and won't change back until I visit again. Odd, and it'll go away sometimes, but then come back a few months later. Must be a little bug somewhere.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-28-2019, 12:53 PM
Not just me and not just you. Happens with others on any other site.

My FB icon always changes to the site I visit right after that, and won't change back until I visit again. Odd, and it'll go away sometimes, but then come back a few months later. Must be a little bug somewhere.
Sounds like a chrome glitch.

icansayit
05-28-2019, 01:54 PM
Unfortunately jim, and everyone who uses Google Chrome, or any Google App.

This is the Truth, I swear. Like the old AOL Online programs. Google has INFESTED all of our electronic devices.
If you are familiar with the original Blue computer screen on TANDY, and the original MICROSOFT programs. BEFORE Windows took over.

They have automatically IMBEDDED cookies, or other invisible types of files throughout our Computers, Ipads, Phones, and Laptops.

It's an almost SURE BET. If you go to your directories. There are files there from Google, and Microsoft.

BOTTOM LINE: They know what you watch, like, shop for, listen to, and who you talk with. EVEN D.P.

So...our privacy is a thing of the past as long as we visit the INTERNET in any way.

If anyone is worried about the NSA listening, or monitoring the Internet, and our Phones. Give it up. 1984 and BIG BROTHER are Here.

HONESTLY.

jimnyc
05-28-2019, 02:43 PM
^^

I agree.

And if anyone here uses Google and has an email address or another type of account with them, you may want to check into this link. Unless you opt-out, 'ol Google knows everywhere you have ever been since you turned that device on!!

www.google.com/maps/timeline