PDA

View Full Version : Women’s March wants Trump banned from Twitter

jimnyc
05-28-2019, 03:37 PM
Starts off with headlines of a women's march and the picture starts off with an anti-semitic scumbag in Linda Sarsour. Also terrorist supporter and apologist. A liar as well. And another muslim that won't condemn anything her fellow friends and terrorists do.

They might be worthy of listening to, or their efforts applauded, if not for Sarsour.

---

Women’s March Campaigns to Ban President Donald Trump from Twitter

https://i.imgur.com/0xLSEgf.png

Women’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour claims that the President of the United States is putting people’s “lives in danger” when he tweets. Sarsour and other Women’s March activists are now lobbying Twitter to ban President Donald Trump from its platform.

Representatives from the Women’s March brought several boxes of petitions to Twitter headquarters last week, calling on the company to ban the President of the United States from its platform.

Sarsour expressed her dismay to see that President Trump had called out Iran on Twitter last week, in which he stated, “If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the United States again!”

“The fact that we have a president that is actually calling for the elimination of Iran on Twitter is absolutely outrageous,” said Sarsour, “that really has to be the line that Twitter draws.”

The Women’s March co-chair added that she believed she would have been able to get more signatures for her petition if she had taken the time to solicit more citizens across the country.

“Because he’s actually putting all our lives in danger,” insisted Sarsour of the president’s activity on social media.

A second Women’s March representative delivered her remarks in the live stream video, calling on its viewers to tweet “all day long” using the hashtag #SuspendTrump.

“We’ve gone through Twitter’s terms of service, we’ve gone through their hate conduct policies,” said a third Women’s March representative, “and we found tweets that correlate with — that demonstrate from Trump — that he’s actually violated all of those statutes, so, he’s threatened violence.”

“He’s literally threatened nuclear war with Iran, with North Korea, made violent threats against Iran, he’s shown videos edited to depict him literally, like, punching to the ground CNN,” she continued.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/05/28/womens-march-campaigns-to-ban-president-donald-trump-from-twitter/#

STTAB
05-29-2019, 07:53 AM
First of all you stupid twat , Trump did not call out for the annihilation of Iran . That is actually Muslims who use Twitter to call out for the destruction of a country.

Gunny
05-29-2019, 09:34 AM
Starts off with headlines of a women's march and the picture starts off with an anti-semitic scumbag in Linda Sarsour. Also terrorist supporter and apologist. A liar as well. And another muslim that won't condemn anything her fellow friends and terrorists do.

They might be worthy of listening to, or their efforts applauded, if not for Sarsour.

---

Women’s March Campaigns to Ban President Donald Trump from Twitter

https://i.imgur.com/0xLSEgf.png

Women’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour claims that the President of the United States is putting people’s “lives in danger” when he tweets. Sarsour and other Women’s March activists are now lobbying Twitter to ban President Donald Trump from its platform.

Representatives from the Women’s March brought several boxes of petitions to Twitter headquarters last week, calling on the company to ban the President of the United States from its platform.

Sarsour expressed her dismay to see that President Trump had called out Iran on Twitter last week, in which he stated, “If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the United States again!”

“The fact that we have a president that is actually calling for the elimination of Iran on Twitter is absolutely outrageous,” said Sarsour, “that really has to be the line that Twitter draws.”

The Women’s March co-chair added that she believed she would have been able to get more signatures for her petition if she had taken the time to solicit more citizens across the country.

“Because he’s actually putting all our lives in danger,” insisted Sarsour of the president’s activity on social media.

A second Women’s March representative delivered her remarks in the live stream video, calling on its viewers to tweet “all day long” using the hashtag #SuspendTrump.

“We’ve gone through Twitter’s terms of service, we’ve gone through their hate conduct policies,” said a third Women’s March representative, “and we found tweets that correlate with — that demonstrate from Trump — that he’s actually violated all of those statutes, so, he’s threatened violence.”

“He’s literally threatened nuclear war with Iran, with North Korea, made violent threats against Iran, he’s shown videos edited to depict him literally, like, punching to the ground CNN,” she continued.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/05/28/womens-march-campaigns-to-ban-president-donald-trump-from-twitter/#Raghead go home.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-29-2019, 09:46 AM
I'd like to kick her in the fucking face, and send her filthy muslim ass back to whatever islamic shit hole she crawled out of, and send Talib and Omar with her.

Gunny
05-29-2019, 09:53 AM
I'd like to kick her in the fucking face, and send her filthy muslim ass back to whatever islamic shit hole she crawled out of, and send Talib and Omar with her.I'm a firm believer in if it sucks so bad here, don't come. Go back to your wonderful shithole sandbox. take a leftwingnut with you. They don't need to be here. Leave.

And I don't care who doesn't like the "America - Love it of Leave It" line. I don't care if you love the place. I DO care if you're trying to burn it down. There are plenty of shitholes around the World that suit these peoples' ideologies. Bye.

STTAB
05-29-2019, 10:15 AM
I'm a firm believer in if it sucks so bad here, don't come. Go back to your wonderful shithole sandbox. take a leftwingnut with you. They don't need to be here. Leave.

And I don't care who doesn't like the "America - Love it of Leave It" line. I don't care if you love the place. I DO care if you're trying to burn it down. There are plenty of shitholes around the World that suit these peoples' ideologies. Bye.

They are an invasion force Gunny. It's clear as day, unless you're an idiotic liberal . They have came here not to be Americans, but to turn out country into their country.