PDA

View Full Version : Endless illegal influx continues

jimnyc
05-31-2019, 11:44 AM
pete311 - Serious question - do you still believe that there isn't a problem at our southern border? Even a crisis? You stated a while back that there was no crisis and what not, implied it was mostly made up, and to let you know when these caravans actually did get here. Well, they are here, and more, and then more, and then even more. It never stopped after your last comments, and has just continued to grow and grow until we are at the point of not being able to handle it.

So seriously, still not a problem at our border? And what do you think we should do? Just let everyone through? Process all of them for asylum, correct? And almost none of them will qualify for that as they almost all admit they're coming for jobs and money and similar. But This HAS to end. Whether a wall, enhanced fencing, military of some sort to protect our border until a resolution is completed, IMO.

---

DHS Chief: 80,000 Migrants in Custody, 100,000 More Approaching

The U.S. government is holding 80,000 migrants in custody, says Kevin McAleenan, the acting secretary for the Department of Homeland Security.

“The situation is both a humanitarian and border security crisis that has become a national emergency,” McAleenan said in a telephone press conference on Thursday night. He described the inflow of migrants:

U.S. immigration authorities now have over 80,000 people in custody, a record level that is beyond sustainable capacity with current resources. Over 7,500 single adults are in custody at the border and Immigration and Customs Enforcement is holding over 50,000.

… Over 2,350 unaccompanied children — the highest level ever — are currently in custody waiting for days for placements in border stations that cannot provide appropriate conditions for them because Health and Human Services is out of bed space and Congress has failed to act on the administration’s emergency supplemental request for more than four weeks.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/31/dhs-chief-80000-migrants-in-custody-100000-more-approaching/

STTAB
05-31-2019, 11:50 AM
Pete is far too busy with clients to answer your stupid questions.

pete311
05-31-2019, 02:57 PM
@pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821) - Serious question - do you still believe that there isn't a problem at our southern border? Even a crisis? You stated a while back that there was no crisis and what not, implied it was mostly made up, and to let you know when these caravans actually did get here. Well, they are here, and more, and then more, and then even more. It never stopped after your last comments, and has just continued to grow and grow until we are at the point of not being able to handle it.

So seriously, still not a problem at our border? And what do you think we should do? Just let everyone through? Process all of them for asylum, correct? And almost none of them will qualify for that as they almost all admit they're coming for jobs and money and similar. But This HAS to end. Whether a wall, enhanced fencing, military of some sort to protect our border until a resolution is completed, IMO.

---

DHS Chief: 80,000 Migrants in Custody, 100,000 More Approaching

The U.S. government is holding 80,000 migrants in custody, says Kevin McAleenan, the acting secretary for the Department of Homeland Security.

“The situation is both a humanitarian and border security crisis that has become a national emergency,” McAleenan said in a telephone press conference on Thursday night. He described the inflow of migrants:

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/31/dhs-chief-80000-migrants-in-custody-100000-more-approaching/

Sure there is a crisis. One of Trump's own making. The caravans were not a crisis. Have they arrived yet? Pretty sure they are right around the corner last Nov. Where did they go? A wall is a poor idea. You have to remove the incentive to come.

For the record STTAB, I have two full times jobs and in the past three weeks I've had to put down my dog and cat. So, go fuck yourself. Yeah I am too busy to waste my life responding to you when there are other things to do.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-31-2019, 03:05 PM
Sure there is a crisis. One of Trump's own making. The caravans were not a crisis. Have they arrived yet? Pretty sure they are right around the corner last Nov. Where did they go? A wall is a poor idea. You have to remove the incentive to come.

PRESIDENT TRUMP MADE THE CRISIS? And yes, THE CARAVANS ARE ARRIVING DAILY, in fact, it's practically just ONE SOLID, LONG, CONSTANT STREAM of INVADERS, and HOW did President Trump MAKE this crisis?

And be SPECIFIC, don't DODGE THE QUESTION... :slap:

Gunny
05-31-2019, 03:08 PM
Pete is far too busy with clients to answer your stupid questions.Okay, that cracked me up :laugh2:

jimnyc
05-31-2019, 03:14 PM

For the record STTAB, I have two full times jobs and in the past three weeks I've had to put down my dog and cat. So, go fuck yourself. Yeah I am too busy to waste my life responding to you when there are other things to do.

Have they arrived yet? YES, and many more caravans since. Are you serious? They came IN or they are waiting in one way or another. But if you're claiming that no caravans have arrived, you're insane! So I hope I'm reading that wrong.

STTAB
05-31-2019, 03:20 PM

There are so many god damned illegals in this country that it is THREE years between arrest and actually getting into court . THREE YEARS PETE, yeah Trump made this crisis.

You fucking idiot.

jimnyc
05-31-2019, 03:21 PM

Hundreds of thousands have arrived. Expecting this year well over 1 million. They have been literally arriving and crossing nightly. And many huge caravans arrived and many are still sitting at the border on the Mexican side.

With that said...

Dude, you have my sincere condolences on losing your pets. I know that feeling all too well, unfortunately, and I know it hurts and sucks ass. I'm sorry to hear this. You should have let folks know rather than get angry after the fact. I'm confident many here will have equal sympathy. We have all lost pets and know it sucks.

jimnyc
05-31-2019, 03:24 PM
Oh yeah, and to that point, that Trump has made this crisis. Also insanity and delusional.

What did he do, call those other countries and invite all these illegals? Lift restrictions at the border and elsewhere to make it easier for them? Worked against making any new laws to protect our border? Worked against getting funding to further secure the border? Worked to get several ways of physical barriers to protect our border?

Save it, that's a retarded approach. The illegals are solely responsible for their actions. And if anyone within our border is more responsible, that would be those admitting to the obstruction and preventing the border from doing a hell of a lot more.

STTAB
05-31-2019, 03:25 PM
Hundreds of thousands have arrived. Expecting this year well over 1 million. They have been literally arriving and crossing nightly. And many huge caravans arrived and many are still sitting at the border on the Mexican side.

With that said...

Dude, you have my sincere condolences on losing your pets. I know that feeling all too well, unfortunately, and I know it hurts and sucks ass. I'm sorry to hear this. You should have let folks know rather than get angry after the fact. I'm confident many here will have equal sympathy. We have all lost pets and know it sucks.

Absolutely Jimmy, pets are a gift and I hate to hear that anyone has lost one, but this dude had no business trying to use that as sympathy or whatever when we had zero idea that he had lost a pet)

Also, living on a farm I may be a bit more callous about the loss of a pet than you city folk, I've literally had a dog wander off one morning never to return only to find its body out in a field somewhere some months later.

We accept that as part of farm life. Doesn't mean it doesn't suck, just means we deal with it.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-31-2019, 03:26 PM
For the record STTAB, I have two full times jobs and in the past three weeks I've had to put down my dog and cat.
I'm with Jim there, VERY sorry to hear about your critters. Having to lose one is bad enough, two has gotta suck bad. Real sorry to hear about that, sincerely, my condolences. pete311

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2019, 03:30 PM
Oh yeah, and to that point, that Trump has made this crisis. Also insanity and delusional.

What did he do, call those other countries and invite all these illegals? Lift restrictions at the border and elsewhere to make it easier for them? Worked against making any new laws to protect our border? Worked against getting funding to further secure the border? Worked to get several ways of physical barriers to protect our border?

Save it, that's a retarded approach. The illegals are solely responsible for their actions. And if anyone within our border is more responsible, that would be those admitting to the obstruction and preventing the border from doing a hell of a lot more.

Maybe Pete thinks Trump should have dealt harsher with the illegals as they cross-- you know like have border patrol start shooting them.
And since Trump did not take that fine, proactive action- it is ALL Trump's fault.
Damn , when did Pete finally wake up and see the light??-Tyr

jimnyc
05-31-2019, 03:37 PM
Maybe Pete thinks Trump should have dealt harsher with the illegals as they cross-- you know like have border patrol start shooting them.
And since Trump did not take that fine, proactive action- it is ALL Trump's fault.
Damn , when did Pete finally wake up and see the light??-Tyr

EVERY border agent and EVERY personnel involved in any manner whatsoever at our border have ALL said the SAME thing - that it is in fact a crisis and far too many coming in for them to handle. Hell, why the hell does anyone think they are moving people to different parts of the country? Because too many are coming in and they don't have that much space to accommodate all of them. Anyone not seeing this is delusional or purposely stating otherwise for political reasons.

jimnyc
05-31-2019, 03:54 PM
Here's more made up stuff about the made up crisis.

Texas on pace for ANOTHER record month in illegal immigration: 19% increase from April

After the new record numbers of family units coming to the border almost every month this fiscal year, some might have thought the crisis would have maxed out in April and the numbers would begin decreasing. But preliminary data from Customs and Border Protection (CBP) apprehensions so far in May show that numbers continue to skyrocket.

According to preliminary weekly data used internally by CBP and given to CR by a Border Patrol agent who must remain anonymous because he is not authorized to speak to the press, 71,834 illegal aliens were apprehended between points of entry in the state of Texas from May 1 to May 28. That works out to a daily pace of 2,565.5 per day or a flow of 936,408 annually – just in the state of Texas alone. One has to go back to fiscal year 2006 to find this level of annual apprehensions in all four border states combined.

This ensures that May will now crush April’s unfathomable numbers. The same internal, preliminary CBP data for April shows that 60,476 illegals were apprehended in Texas during an equivalent 28-day period from April 3 through April 30. That means that illegal immigration into Texas likely increased roughly 18.8 percent in May over April.

Overall, in April, almost 99,000 illegal immigrants were caught between points of entry at the entire southwestern border, in addition to roughly 10,000 inadmissible immigrants at points of entry. Given that approximately 60 percent of the aliens have been coming in through Texas and Texas’ numbers increased almost 19 percent in May, it’s likely that when the final numbers are tallied for the entire border, May will easily set another overall record. Axios is reporting that 75,000 families have arrived, absolutely blowing out the record 58,000 in April.

On Wednesday, a record 1,036 illegal immigrants came in one large group at El Paso, which is the most of any single group coming in at once. Clearly, the situation is getting worse, not better.

Rest - https://www.conservativereview.com/news/texas-pace-another-record-month-illegal-immigration-19-increase-april/

Gunny
05-31-2019, 04:10 PM
Here's more made up stuff about the made up crisis.

Texas on pace for ANOTHER record month in illegal immigration: 19% increase from April

After the new record numbers of family units coming to the border almost every month this fiscal year, some might have thought the crisis would have maxed out in April and the numbers would begin decreasing. But preliminary data from Customs and Border Protection (CBP) apprehensions so far in May show that numbers continue to skyrocket.

According to preliminary weekly data used internally by CBP and given to CR by a Border Patrol agent who must remain anonymous because he is not authorized to speak to the press, 71,834 illegal aliens were apprehended between points of entry in the state of Texas from May 1 to May 28. That works out to a daily pace of 2,565.5 per day or a flow of 936,408 annually – just in the state of Texas alone. One has to go back to fiscal year 2006 to find this level of annual apprehensions in all four border states combined.

This ensures that May will now crush April’s unfathomable numbers. The same internal, preliminary CBP data for April shows that 60,476 illegals were apprehended in Texas during an equivalent 28-day period from April 3 through April 30. That means that illegal immigration into Texas likely increased roughly 18.8 percent in May over April.

Overall, in April, almost 99,000 illegal immigrants were caught between points of entry at the entire southwestern border, in addition to roughly 10,000 inadmissible immigrants at points of entry. Given that approximately 60 percent of the aliens have been coming in through Texas and Texas’ numbers increased almost 19 percent in May, it’s likely that when the final numbers are tallied for the entire border, May will easily set another overall record. Axios is reporting that 75,000 families have arrived, absolutely blowing out the record 58,000 in April.

On Wednesday, a record 1,036 illegal immigrants came in one large group at El Paso, which is the most of any single group coming in at once. Clearly, the situation is getting worse, not better.

Rest - https://www.conservativereview.com/news/texas-pace-another-record-month-illegal-immigration-19-increase-april/Thanks for the good news. Asshole.

Just what we need. More wetbacks :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
05-31-2019, 04:49 PM
The only way anyone would say there is no crisis, or there's no caravans coming, or that President Trump created this mess, is if they're absolutely OBLIVIOUS to the FACTS from watching the democrat propaganda wing ONLY, or they're a damn LIAR... or BOTH.

Gunny
05-31-2019, 05:44 PM
Absolutely Jimmy, pets are a gift and I hate to hear that anyone has lost one, but this dude had no business trying to use that as sympathy or whatever when we had zero idea that he had lost a pet)

Also, living on a farm I may be a bit more callous about the loss of a pet than you city folk, I've literally had a dog wander off one morning never to return only to find its body out in a field somewhere some months later.

We accept that as part of farm life. Doesn't mean it doesn't suck, just means we deal with it.You got that right. City folk DEFINITELY have a different view of "pets" than country folk. That pet Easter Bunny is some feral cat's chow if you don't take good care of it :laugh:

STTAB
06-03-2019, 08:18 AM
You got that right. City folk DEFINITELY have a different view of "pets" than country folk. That pet Easter Bunny is some feral cat's chow if you don't take good care of it :laugh:

My cousin who lives in CA comes back on vacation every other year or so and his kids always think its so bizarre that my kids will name a cow and then eat it LOL . Even my littlest is like "that's not REALLY a pet, where do you think meat comes from anyway" LOL

CIty dwellers get me every time, at least they no longer wonder which cow out in the field the steak they are eating came from.