PDA

View Full Version : Tattooed model mocks arrest warrant in Australia

jimnyc
05-31-2019, 12:18 PM
Of course having a shit load of tattoos myself, I support anyone getting them. But there IS a limit. I thought Mike Tyson was nuts when I saw he got a piece of tribal art tattooed on his face. And now, it seems to be the norm in the rap and hip-hop world to get them all over your face. Stupid, IMO. If you ever change your stance, wan't or need a real job & so many other reasons, ya done can't hide the retarded look on your face.

I have a ton, only on my arms, and 2 on my chest. I put on a normal shirt and you would never even know. I love them, but keep them respectful.

NOW - to this guy. He not only screwed up future chances of various things, he ruined his life IMO. I mean, c'mon, get real, this is so stupid and he truly looks like an ass. And now it's for life.

So since he looks like an ass, now he's acting like one.

---

Tattooed model mocks arrest warrant in Australia

https://i.imgur.com/y76ReXt.png

A heavily-tattooed internet star has taunted police in Australia from his Instagram account after a warrant was issued for his arrest.

Police are seeking Ethan Bramble, 23, over assault-related offences.

Mr Bramble has denied any wrongdoing in regular updates to his social media, where he also left provocative messages for police.

The model labels himself the "world's most modified youth", and has a forked tongue and tattoos all over his body.

Mr Bramble has previously appeared in television interviews in Australia due to his unusual appearance.

This week, in response to the police warrant, he wrote: "Nananana you'll never catch me" on Facebook.

n another instance, he replied to a police Facebook post asking for the public's help in locating him, writing: "I've never once seen him in my life."

Similar messages were posted on his Instagram account, where he has over 200,000 followers.

Rest - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-48469798

High_Plains_Drifter
05-31-2019, 01:00 PM
That looks like HELL. I wouldn't even want to ASSOCIATE with a dumbass looking fucktard like that.

I have one tattoo on my on my right arm up near the shoulder. A simple T-shirt hides it.

Elessar
05-31-2019, 01:05 PM
There is something seriously wrong with a person that mutilates them self in that manner.

STTAB
05-31-2019, 03:21 PM
Hey Petey stop mocking Australian police, it isn't cool man.

Gunny
05-31-2019, 04:13 PM
It is an identifying "scar, mark and/or tattoo". Don't have one. Actually, I just lie and say I don't have any scars :)

Elessar
05-31-2019, 05:54 PM
It is an identifying "scar, mark and/or tattoo". Don't have one. Actually, I just lie and say I don't have any scars :)

All I have got is scars - no ink or piercings!

Gunny
05-31-2019, 05:59 PM
All I have got is scars - no ink or piercings!Funny thing the things you remember and make an impression when you are a kid. I asked my father when I was a kid why he didn't have any tattoos and that was his answer and it stuck.

I do have my left ear pierced. Was a fit of rebellion (I was already a SSgt so can't blame it on being a kid :)). I quit making use of it more than a couple years ago. None of my scars are noticeable unless I point them out. I don't.

Elessar
05-31-2019, 09:29 PM
Funny thing the things you remember and make an impression when you are a kid. I asked my father when I was a kid why he didn't have any tattoos and that was his answer and it stuck.

I do have my left ear pierced. Was a fit of rebellion (I was already a SSgt so can't blame it on being a kid :)). I quit making use of it more than a couple years ago. None of my scars are noticeable unless I point them out. I don't.

Afraid all but one of my scars are easily seen, especially wearing sandals and shorts:

Axe bite to the left ankle, surgery scars on left knee, then damage to both forearms and hands, cut on the bridge of my nose.
The other is a hernia operation scar on my belly, not visible unless wearing speedo swim suits - which
I do not do any more.

Gunny
05-31-2019, 10:33 PM
Afraid all but one of my scars are easily seen, especially wearing sandals and shorts:

Axe bite to the left ankle, surgery scars on left knee, then damage to both forearms and hands, cut on the bridge of my nose.
The other is a hernia operation scar on my belly, not visible unless wearing speedo swim suits - which
I do not do any more.

Bet money if you got arrested and answered "none" to "scars, marks or tattoos" you'd pass right by unnoticed :laugh:

Elessar
06-01-2019, 12:34 AM
Bet money if you got arrested and answered "none" to "scars, marks or tattoos" you'd pass right by unnoticed :laugh:

All inquiries were recorded on my security updates!:laugh:

CSM
06-01-2019, 06:59 AM
got a few scars but no ink....didn't want any easily identifiable marks... just in case

Bilgerat
06-02-2019, 12:56 PM
got a few scars but no ink....didn't want any easily identifiable marks... just in case

I have ink, on other people (lol)

As for scars, my scars have scars :salute: