PDA

View Full Version : A despondent liberal

jimnyc
06-08-2019, 07:25 AM
This one is actually more nuts than she is a Trump hater, but the hate is apparently what threw her over the edge once again. Seems like the longer Trump is in office, the more success he has, the more the hatred and claims of failure grow. While so many positive things happen left and right, whether the press covers it or not, it's kind of comical seeing them run around like chickens without heads claiming the opposite.

Anyway, back to nutso.

On topic but different - I then went to Google and searched for "despondent liberal", and boy that was fun! :laugh:

--

Woman Told Cops She Stabbed Herself Three Times Because, "I'm Tired Of Living In Trump's Country"

A Florida woman told police that she stabbed herself in the stomach with a kitchen knife because, “I’m tired of living in Trump’s country, I’m tired of Trump being president.”

Cops found the 46-year-old woman standing outside her residence in Palmetto Sunday, according to a police report. She had blood all over her legs, hands, and face, a cop noted.

When asked what was wrong, the woman lifted her shirt to reveal “three stab wounds on [her] stomach that were still bleeding.” She then told the patrolman she had “stabbed herself because she does not want to live in Trump’s country.”

The woman was subsequently transported by EMS workers to a local hospital “under trauma alert.”

After evaluating the woman, a cop concluded that there was a “substantial likelihood” that she “will cause bodily harm to herself and/or others.” As a result, the officer appears to have recommended that the woman be involuntarily admitted to a mental health treatment facility (per the state’s Baker Act).

The report states that the woman said she “has been Baker Acted before and has attempted to hurt herself in the past.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/donald-trump/palmetto-stabbing-941685

High_Plains_Drifter
06-08-2019, 07:56 AM
I think there's a very fundamental difference between liberals and conservatives. Liberals base their life and how they live it on their FEELINGS. They are very EMOTIONAL. On the other hand, conservatives are very... conservative. They base what they believe and how they live their life on FACTS. It's a left brain, right brain thing. Your brain has to be WIRED left to be a leftist, and just the opposite for conservatives. It's a very basic, elementary thing.

So when liberals let their emotions get out of control, you have outrageous, albeit insane type behavior like this woman. That's why I really don't feel liberals should ever be in charge of anything important. They should be relegated to Art Class or Music, making pottery, and leave the important business that requires critical thinking weighing the facts to conservatives.

I'm surprised Pelosi hasn't pulled a stunt like this yet. She sounds just about as insane.

Abbey Marie
06-08-2019, 11:19 AM
This woman has the same voting power as each one of us.

:crossbones: