PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC’s Heilemann: Fox News Is ‘Destroying the Country’

jimnyc
06-08-2019, 10:38 AM
So basically the article or his opinions on Fox News don't really mean anything - but what interests me is the fact that he wants to condemn the one channel, but nothing about the hundreds and hundreds of lies from the news stations on the left, or aka the mainstream media? Nothing about the evidence claimed to be in possession? Nothing about the laughable support they all give left candidates? "What can we do to help your campaign more..."

And Fox, with Napolitano, Shephard and a few others I don't know names of, that are all over Trump stories, shows they ain't a 100% one sided delivery station.

And quite frankly, it's those lies to the American people that do harm if anything.

MSNBC’s Heilemann: Fox News Is ‘Destroying the Country’

Friday on MSNBC’s “Deadline,” network political analyst John Heilemann criticized Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity for his comments about Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) reportedly saying she wanted to see President Donald Trump in prison.

Heilemann said, “I yield to no one in my tendency to call bullshit on people at Fox News when they lie. And so, obviously, Sean’s full of it, right? We talk about the hypocrisy of what was on display with this thing last night. It’s hypocritical. We talk about lunacy its lunatic. But it’s not those things mostly. What it mostly is is the relentless, disciplined, aggressive pursuit of a business model, the business model of Fox News is to create an alternative reality that is destroying the country. And in that alternative reality, Hillary Clinton’s a criminal. She was a criminal from the day that Donald Trump said that thing on stage at the first debate, the second debate in 2016, and at the convention, she’s been a criminal then, she’s a criminal now. They’ve created a world where there are tens of millions of people who think Hillary Clinton’s a criminal. Sean’s not crazy. He gets what he’s doing. That’s his business model.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/06/07/msnbcs-heilemann-fox-news-is-destroying-the-country/

High_Plains_Drifter
06-11-2019, 12:23 AM
This is another one of those stories where I read it and just sit thinking.. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING... but then, it's the democrat propaganda wing. These people are OUT TO FUCKING LUNCH.

ACCUSE THOSE YOU DISAGREE WITH OF DOING WHAT YOU DO YOURSELF.

Sal Alinsky, RULES FOR RADICALS 101. The democrats bible. Heir Goebbels would be absolutely AMAZED with what these shysters get away with. They could teach him a thing or two.

STTAB
06-12-2019, 02:55 PM
This is another one of those stories where I read it and just sit thinking.. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING... but then, it's the democrat propaganda wing. These people are OUT TO FUCKING LUNCH.

ACCUSE THOSE YOU DISAGREE WITH OF DOING WHAT YOU DO YOURSELF.

Sal Alinsky, RULES FOR RADICALS 101. The democrats bible. Heir Goebbels would be absolutely AMAZED with what these shysters get away with. They could teach him a thing or two.

They literally can't help themselves. They ALWAYS point out perceived behaviors in others that they themselves have. It' a fucking mental disorder. Trump has literally broken these people.