PDA

View Full Version : Liberals cry censorship

jimnyc
06-08-2019, 10:44 AM
Oh, cry me a hypocritical river. An endless amount of righties banned everywhere and not a peep. One left place gets just de-monetized, and suddenly they don't believe in such censorship. :rolleyes:

---

Liberals cry censorship after Youtube demonetizing frenzy hit SPLC content

Liberal activists are crying foul after YouTube’s demonetizing frenzy slammed the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization known for labeling conservative groups as hate groups.

A video SPLC published was among those nixed after YouTube announced plans Wednesday to remove videos and content that promote white supremacy. Journalist Max Blumenthal lashed out at the company after the video, which reports on Holocaust denialism, was pulled for violating the new policy.

“In @YouTube’s political purge, my video report for the @splcenter exposing Holocaust revisionist David Irving as a fascist and fraud historian was removed. This purge has already gone well beyond its stated aim. It is carpet bombing style censorship,” Blumenthal wrote on Twitter Friday.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/07/youtube-steven-crowder-google/

High_Plains_Drifter
06-10-2019, 07:42 AM
Ya know, you never hear the leftists DENY there's a massive double standard and glaring hypocrisy when it comes to their democrat propaganda wing. They know what's going, and they LIKE it, so they just ignore it. Anything to silence dissenting opinions. But hooo boy, when it happens to THEM, all of a sudden it's the END OF THE WORLD.

Democrats are the party of trash... every kind of trash you can dredge up out of the toilet, that's a democrat.

Gunny
06-10-2019, 09:04 AM
Oh, cry me a hypocritical river. An endless amount of righties banned everywhere and not a peep. One left place gets just de-monetized, and suddenly they don't believe in such censorship. :rolleyes:

---

Liberals cry censorship after Youtube demonetizing frenzy hit SPLC content

Liberal activists are crying foul after YouTube’s demonetizing frenzy slammed the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization known for labeling conservative groups as hate groups.

A video SPLC published was among those nixed after YouTube announced plans Wednesday to remove videos and content that promote white supremacy. Journalist Max Blumenthal lashed out at the company after the video, which reports on Holocaust denialism, was pulled for violating the new policy.

“In @YouTube’s political purge, my video report for the @splcenter exposing Holocaust revisionist David Irving as a fascist and fraud historian was removed. This purge has already gone well beyond its stated aim. It is carpet bombing style censorship,” Blumenthal wrote on Twitter Friday.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/07/youtube-steven-crowder-google/I would take a SERIOUS look at ANY competition for Youtube.

STTAB
06-10-2019, 09:48 AM
You know things are uneven when AOC comes out and says "these platforms are biased against conservatives, and it isn't right"

So I have to side with Blumenthal here, he shouldn't be censored either.