PDA

View Full Version : Sickening Saudi Arabia

jimnyc
06-08-2019, 01:18 PM
Islam carries death with it wherever it goes.

---

Saudi Arabia is trying to execute and possibly crucify teen who participated in protest when he was 10 years old

The Saudi Arabian government is trying to execute an 18-year-old for participating in an anti-government protest when he was 10 years old.

Saudi authorities are looking to execute Murtaja Qureiris, 18, who Saudi authorities arrested at the age of 13 for participating in dissident protest and other forms of rebellion against the government, CNN reported.

He may receive one of the harshest execution sentences, including possible crucifixion, as punishment for his alleged crimes against the government, according to CNN.

“Though the prosecution has not held Qureiris responsible for any loss of life, CNN has learned that it is seeking to impose the harshest form of the death penalty, which may include crucifixion or dismemberment after execution,” the CNN report reads.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/07/saudi-arabia-execute-teen-protest/

High_Plains_Drifter
06-08-2019, 04:31 PM
Ya... the "religion of peace"... pfft... it should be OUTLAWED in all modern, peaceful western nations.

Noir
06-10-2019, 03:52 AM
I heard in passing that in the last few weeks Trump had agreed multi-billion dollar arms deal, forgoing procedure that would of let congress have a say on the deal.

You'd like to think with a deal like that just off the press that America would be able to exert some pressure on this situation, but then again these kinds of deals are still being made when knowledge of these kinds of incidents are happening so who knows.

darin
06-10-2019, 04:00 AM
I heard in passing that in the last few weeks Trump had agreed multi-billion dollar arms deal, forgoing procedure that would of let congress have a say on the deal.

You'd like to think with a deal like that just off the press that America would be able to exert some pressure on this situation, but then again these kinds of deals are still being made when knowledge of these kinds of incidents are happening so who knows.

Thanks for making this about Trump. Weirdo. :)

If you could arm Saudi Arabia so they can better kill islamic terrorists and terrorist nations, would you?

Noir
06-10-2019, 04:51 AM
Thanks for making this about Trump. Weirdo. :)

If you could arm Saudi Arabia so they can better kill islamic terrorists and terrorist nations, would you?

Its a bigger issue than trump - he just happens to be in office at the minute. I have no doubt Clinton would be making the same deals, as Obama did when he was in office.

There has has to come a point when America (and the U.K.) have to draw the line, even just taking into account events over the last year I think they have gone way beyond that line, but the USA and U.K. seem not to care, a shame in my opinion.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-10-2019, 05:59 AM

Link?